Energy Basics

tablesetter

I hear about this Energy being in Tier 1 and this one not. What does that mean?

What makes one energy better than the other, Power of the that Energies Pokemon?

I usually make a deck with Max two different energies. What is the advantage of having more or less than two in one deck.

I hear about this Energy being in Tier 1 and this one not. What does that mean?

What makes one energy better than the other, Power of the that Energies Pokemon?

I usually make a deck with Max two different energies. What is the advantage of having more or less than two in one deck.

Just looked at this Topic. I didn't understand what you told. But Most of the Decks may have only 1 type of Basic energies. Res all the Tier 1 Decks play special Energies. Hope this helps.

Are you hearing things like "The Dark deck is tear 1" or " The fighting deck is a strong tear 2"?

If so their talking about the general typing that makes the deck great. ****, When people talk about the dark deck, they mean Yveltal EX, Yveltal, Darkrai EX, etc.)

Hi tablesetter,

The notion of 1 energy being in tier 1 etc. . for as long as I've heard /// ( i may be wrong ) /// is that a specific deck using that energy is very good .. and wins a lot many matches against a variety of decks, and has very few counters.

Powers of the pokemons yes, but I'll say, the entire deck makes it happen .. A deck may be a combination of many pokemons of different types, but the attacking pokemons may be of 1-2 types max with the other acting as techs. . again the energy being run may only be of 1 type. .

Having more or less than 2 energies depends on the deck being operated.

Some deck can function with a single energy type . . some use Double colorless energies as well. . and some run multi energies. . cuz the deck demands it

Archived