The Best Decks in TCG

harshu

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

edited the post, does it look ok?

Right. It looks good. I made such change, because these days people use Raichu XY much more which is electric type which will make your M Rayquaza EX maybe KO in one turn itself. Plus the thread to Manectric EX would be gone as well.

• 2 weeks later...

hey harshu.. since we're nearing rotation, could you make an update based on cards that may rotate soon? seeing as laser and bank will go out, I'd like for newer players to know about the risk before setting up a deck with rotating cards

hey harshu.. since we're nearing rotation, could you make an update based on cards that may rotate soon? seeing as laser and bank will go out, I'd like for newer players to know about the risk before setting up a deck with rotating cards

Ok I will post it in the second post of mine :)

Sorry, about Dragon Ray...

I've been playing around with some Dragon-type stuff, I've found too that Battle Compressor, you don't seem to need more than one or two copies (if any) if you have 4 ultra balls.  I don't know if super rod was reprinted after Noble Victories, but it kind of rocks. . .

I only wanted to mention that a lot of RSK Reshiram is awesome.  You can Turbo blaze multiple times in a single turn if you have several that you can switch or retreat.  It is an ideal starting pokemon, blocker with ability. You simply need a few copies of Prof. Letter to make sure you have fire energy on hand turn1 or whatever.

The two different Rayquazas require very different supporting pokemon. . .  I never tried skyfield, I think maybe Dragon Ray will be more playable after rotation than Colourless, at least until Hoopa-Ray becomes a thing. 

Most of the decks I have seen depend fairly heavily on eggs, at least the ones that seem to be successful.  Those seem destined for rotation.

Mixing the two Rays seems very difficult since DCE isn't used to it's full potential with Dragon Ray and if you Mega evolve to Skyfield Ray, you may have to discard double dragon energy.

I recommend more 'switch', maybe, to reset bad flips for Dragon Strike, Victory Star Victini (may be rotated soon) from LTR / Noble Victories might be good for Dragon Rayquaza EX's Dragon Strike.  Scramble Switch would be nice (also maybe rotation) so you can switch and save double dragon energy.

I'd say drop colourless M Ray.  Because Dragon Ascent is so impractical, outrageous and awe inspiring: Dragon Ray is clearly the best. (If that seems like a contradiction, it is)

Sorry, about Dragon Ray...

I've been playing around with some Dragon-type stuff, I've found too that Battle Compressor, you don't seem to need more than one or two copies (if any) if you have 4 ultra balls.  I don't know if super rod was reprinted after Noble Victories, but it kind of rocks. . .

I only wanted to mention that a lot of RSK Reshiram is awesome.  You can Turbo blaze multiple times in a single turn if you have several that you can switch or retreat.  It is an ideal starting pokemon, blocker with ability. You simply need a few copies of Prof. Letter to make sure you have fire energy on hand turn1 or whatever.

The two different Rayquazas require very different supporting pokemon. . .  I never tried skyfield, I think maybe Dragon Ray will be more playable after rotation than Colourless, at least until Hoopa-Ray becomes a thing. 

Most of the decks I have seen depend fairly heavily on eggs, at least the ones that seem to be successful.  Those seem destined for rotation.

Mixing the two Rays seems very difficult since DCE isn't used to it's full potential with Dragon Ray and if you Mega evolve to Skyfield Ray, you may have to discard double dragon energy.

I recommend more 'switch', maybe, to reset bad flips for Dragon Strike, Victory Star Victini (may be rotated soon) from LTR / Noble Victories might be good for Dragon Rayquaza EX's Dragon Strike.  Scramble Switch would be nice (also maybe rotation) so you can switch and save double dragon energy.

I'd say drop colourless M Ray.  Because Dragon Ascent is so impractical, outrageous and awe inspiring: Dragon Ray is clearly the best. (If that seems like a contradiction, it is)

Seems a pretty good suggestion ! I must think, that reshiram is a pretty good point for the Dragon Ray and I also agree about different support on different types of Mega Rayquaza.

Thanks for your input :)

Personally the main reason i play this game is to be always putting up and testing new decks. So between 100 decks i came up with some really good ones, and i'm really proud of my constantly improving deoxys-latias deck which i think could be one of the best decks out there, but that's kinda expensive for this thread.

So i came up with a camerupt/reshiram/emboar (Fandango Jet) deck which is pretty cheap for starters, and im working on a beedrill deck, very cheap too. If you want i can post the listings and maybe you can help me with this beedrill deck.

For the allergic shock beedrill deck the idea is to have NO retreat costs at all, energy cheap attacks and be able to attack the active pokémon or benched pokémon (in case the active retreats).

Pokémons (18):

-4 weedle (multiply)

-2 kakuna (hide)

-4 beedrill (allergic shock)

-4 dunsparce (dig)

-2 nincada

-1 shedinja (empty shell)

-1 shedinja (cursed rain)

Trainers:

-4 energy switch

-3 evosoda

-2 rare candy

-2 professor's letter/energy search

-1 energy retrieval

-1 computer search

-repeat ball/ultra ball

-startling megaphone/enhanced hammer/or both

-pokémon catcher/escape rope/or both

-trainer's mail

-2 exp. share

-4 vs seeker

-4 colress

-4 N

-1 xerosic

Energies (6):

-3 Psychic

-3 Grass

Ok so, i haven't decided yet the right trainers and amounts, so i haven't even tried out the deck, but the theory seems pretty consistent. Suggestions will be appreciated.

THEORY: Start seting up at least 1 Beedrill and use Allergic Shock (during your next turn, if the defending pokémon is damaged by an attack, it is knocked out) wich costs 1 grass energy. If beedrill doesnt get knocked out, in the next turn you retreat it (for free) and put either dunsparce, psychic shedinja or grass shedinja, and with 1 energy you OHKO the opponent's pokémon. Just don't use Beedrill's second attack 'cause it's a coin flip so it may happen you deal 0 damage and the idea is to deal at least 10 damage.

If the opponent active pokémon is still the "Allergic Shocked" you can switch out and use Dunsparce's Dig (flip a coin, if heads prevent all effects of attacks including damage during your opponents next turn) and deal 10 damage, OHKOing the active pokémon, plus maybe not getting knocked out the next turn.

If it retreats to the bench (or if it's a Pyroar) you use any of the Shedinjas (Cursed Rain puts 1 damage counter in each of the opponents pokémons and Cursed Drop puts 3 damage counters in one of the opponents pokémons), the second one is cool 'cause if it gets knocked out the opponent cant take a prize card for it...maybe i'll use just this one, but i think it will rotate! All attacks cost just 1 energy, so with energy switch/retrieval/search you can run a deck with 6 energies or so. 

It's a cheap deck for starters ;) and though i haven't tried it out it seems pretty consistent and competitive, with the right trainers helping to setup quick!

As to the Plasma Connect deck, it's a Deoxys-Latias deck and it's a very good deck, setting up deoxys in 1 turn with colress machine+psychic energy+muscle band, and Latias in 1 turn with plasma badge+double dragon energy+colress machine / or 2 turns if psychic energy instead of machine.

Put up frozen city (and a badge in latias), lasers, a hammer and a megaphone, and a bench barrier Mr.Mime in the bench, and you´ll have deoxys dealing more damage the more energies the opponent's active pokémon has (usually i hit between 90/140 but sometimes more), and latias preventing attacks of pokémons with abilities and damaging all pokémons dealing usually at least 100 damage (plasma badge+benched deoxys), and lasers N megaphone and hammers to annoy and delay opponent's setup.

The main thing is you can most times setup deoxys in one turn and deal damage right away. Latias is just there to support for suicune sigilyph beautyfly and pyroar or to stall if you haven't still setup, cause a lot of commonly used pokémons have abilities.

Only problems i figured while playing: aegislash-ex, special energy discarding, psychic weakness, relatively low damage dealt against certain decks, low HP for latias...

I'm open to suggestions and opinions, and i can give the full list, cause i see a lot of potential in this deck. Maybe some cards are rotating...?

It's an easy deck to deal with and not thaaaat much expensive for "beginners". I mean, i'm a beginner, i started in February 2015! i just spend a lot of time in this and put my intelligence up to it :) ;)

Harshu i confess i haven't read the camerupt deck listings but here is my version:

Fandango Jet deck:

Pokémons (12):

- 3 camerupt-ex

- 3 reshiram (outrage)

- 3 tepig

- 2 emboar (inferno fandango)

- 1 keldeo-ex

Trainers (38):

- dowsing machine

- 4 energy retrieval

- 3 fiery torch

- 2 max potion

- 4 professor's letter

- 2 rare candy

- 2 superior energy retrieval

- 1 trainer's mail

- 3 ultra ****

*** vs seeker

- 1 blacksmith

- 1 elesa

- 1 N

- 1 pokémon fan club

- 2 skyla

- 3 scorched earth

- 2 float stone

- 2 muscle band

Energies (10):

- 10 fire energies

i've changed the deck, i've ran it with more blacksmiths and reshirams, more muscle bands and 1 pignite and more Ns, with no fiery torch or scorched earth or dowsing machine. I think it's better now. ;)

Just a minor problem with your Beedrill deck:

"If it retreats to the bench (or if it's a Pyroar) you use any of the Shedinjas (Cursed Rain puts 1 damage counter in each of the opponents pokémons and Cursed Drop puts 3 damage counters in one of the opponents pokémons),"

This doens't work, because if you retreat your active Pokemon that is under the negative effect of Allergic shock (idicated by the red arrow at the top left of the card), it will lose the effect.

The reason behind this is, that in PTCG the term "defending Pokemon" will only count as long as the Pokemon is actually in the active spot.

Once on the bench and hence neither being the current active Pokemon, it will lose all negative effects on that matter.

To make it even worse, should the orevious *********** Pokemon switch back into play ( lets say by means of Keldeo + Float Stone, the game suddenly suffers short term memory loss and ignores that the new active Pokemon was priviously stung by Beedrill.

So as a conclusion, as long as you have no means to keep your opponent from retreating their Pokemon, your deck idea wont work.

I'd also be interested in this Latias-Deoxys deck, mainly because I doubt that it is nearly as strong as you make it ( and yes I can say this with the utmost of confidence), but maybe I'll be delightfully suprised :).

Regarding your Camerupt Deck: I'm by no means an expert on this archetype, but your list looks...questionable to say the least, especially considering the Trainer/Supporter count.

I think the deck was posted once before in this thread and put under close inspection, I strongly advice you to search for it.

Hey Felidae_!

Thanks for the hint in Beedrill. I thought of that possibility, like in Jirachi's Doom desire attack, but i haven't tried it out yet and i was thrilled building the deck. That ruins all the concept then. I even had already traded for dunsparces and beedrills xD

Managing to build a deck around this concept of non-retreating it is preferable to use jirachi then.

As for the Camerupt deck it can spare the supporters cause it has drawing trainers that at the same time discard the energies so i can bring them with retrievals. Can't face Toads, ok. It's not that much of a good deck either, it could work better and faster, but it can be competitive the times it does, and maybe it will someday. i just thought it would be a good choice for starters for the quality/price ratio.

As i said i haven't yet checked the listed decks, but i will.

Well i actually think Plasma Connect is a deck with potential to grow, and even more if it's in the hands of a more experienced trainer.

Deoxys-Latias doesn't always setup that fast of course, but more than half of the times i use it, and latias is the main issue setting up.

Deoxys is really simple and quick to setup. If no muscle band and the opponent has 2 energies, lets say, it deals 90 damage, which may mean it dealt 50 damage the turn before. With muscle band and 3 or 4 opponent energies deals 170...With 2 energies attached and a tool. Sometimes, when i'm not the starting trainer, i set up a deoxys and deal 80 damage cause my opponent attached an energy first. Sometimes that may mean the end of the game. It's just inconsistent cause it may face an opponent that uses few energies, but that's in progress.

Btw i remembered another problem: Silent lab. At least i have Frozen citys to counter.

If you'd like we can have a match and you get to know the plasma deck. At least you already know how to counter it, but in that case you wont have the chance to see it plainly. It's an invitation then! 

Oh well at least those cards aren't as expensive, so it's not that great of a loss :D.

Yes, I'm aware that Torch and  Scorched Earth can be used as a neat draw engine, there is however no real reason to not cut some numbers on the unimportant cards (Letter, Retrieval,etc.) for additional draw supporter.

Lets just say -1 Letter, -1 Retrieval - 1 Super Retrieval -1 Elena, + 3 Juniper + Lysandre/Colress, etc.

It's not like you have to use them if you don't want to, but having more options to choose from is usually not the worst idea ;).

If you want we can test some current Standart decks against your deck (Night Marsh, Donphan, Rayquaza, Lando/Bats, etc. ) and see how it does against them :). Feel free to add me ingame and we're able to work out a time :D.

I think it really needs the energy retrievals if you need to deal 170/200/250 at a time with Camerupt, easily winning a game. And if you can use that engine to draw cards even better. I had more drawing supporters, and maybe it's a good idea to add some more again. It's true that the more options you have the better. But i needed space for other cards and this way i draw and attach and attack. But i think these structure inappropriate for some other fire decks.

That would be awesome, to be put to test, and seems a good idea if you want to evaluate a deck!

Only problem is if i'm not that good of a player and mess up :P you never know ehehe!

But i'll do my best and in the meanwhile i hope to improve it.

Once again thanks for the hint on *******, otherwise i would be finishing the deck one of these days and be super disappointed with the results when battling the first time!

I made this deck base on the idea of primal groudon deck. Also a gift for my friend goroshas who wants to find a fighting deck to play.

MEGA LUCARIO MACHAMP DECK (OR LUCA FURY DECK)

2 mega lucario

1 lucario ex

2-2 machamp line (fighting fury)

3 hawlucha (furious fist)

3-4 landorus shout of power

->9-10 basic pokemon 14-15 pokemon

4 korrina

3 n

2 sycamore

2 maxie

->11 support

2 energy switch

3 muscle band

2 rare candy

1 dowsing machine

3 vs seeker

2 compressor

3 acro bike

3 trainer mail

2 mega turbo

2 ultra ball

3 fighting stadium

->23 item -3 stadium

4 strong energy

5 fighting energy

->9 energy

lucario is used mostly to corkscrew smash only. The idea is to quickly burn your hand to maxx c (i mean maxie) to revive mega luca for the rising fist which can easily be boosted to 180. Landorus is to quickly power up. Machamp is to boost the damage or counter safeguard suicune.

I've got a fun fire deck, it's pretty cheap and could use some improvements please. Basically it just tries to power up Furious Fists Blaziken with Blacksmith and DCE and has other fire pokemon that discard and use DCE also to help block and deal damage until you can get off a Burning Shot or two, which can actually happen pretty quick.

Torchic (LTR) x 2 - Has 60 HP and no coin flip 20 damage attack

Torchic (FFI) x 1 - Needed another Torchic

Torchic (PCR) x 1 - 50 HP but Flare Bonus + Alpha Barrage = 2 energy in discard and draw 4 cards.

Combusken (FFI) x 2 - Stage 1 for main attacker, good DCE user, good damage output.

Combusken (PCR) x 1 - Stage 1 for 2nd attacker, low energy costs

Blaziken (FFI) x 2 - Main attacker

Blaziken (PCR) x 2 - Heat Blow does 100 damage for 2 energy and puts energy in discard, also Spreading Flames comes in handy for getting main attacker recharged.

Lileo (PHF) x 2 - Roar can buy you a turn, switching enemy pokemon

Pyroar (FLF) x 2 - Imtimidating Mane blocks and Scorching Fang uses DCE and puts energy in discard

Moltres (LTR) x 1 - Cool first attack, second discards energy

Reshiram (LTR) x 1 - Block and Outrage or Blue Flare then Blacksmith

Supporters

Wally x 1 - First turn Pyroar? or speed up Blaziken choosing which ever one you need.

Skyla x 2 - Need an Ultra Ball, Professor's Letter or Rare Candy?

Shauna x 3

Professor Sycamore x 4

Pokemon Centre Lady x 1

Blacksmith x 3

Tools

Switch x 1 - Retreating no big issue with 3 Blacksmith and

VS Seeker x 3

Evosoda x 2

Rare Candy x 2

Ultra Ball x 3

Professor's Letter x 2

Energy Retrieval x 1

Muscle Band x 2

Stadiums

Scorched Earth x 2

Energy

DCE x 4

Fire x 8

Normally Ultra Ball and Scorched Earth combined with all the other 'discard an energy' attackers in this deck is enough to get Blacksmith set up and charge an FFI Blaziken up by the second turn, and evolving one fully on second turn is pretty easy with all the different ways of getting there.  You just need to draw into DCE.

Battle Compressors would be nice, but I wouldn't want more than 2.  Still, set up a VS Seeker by discarding Blacksmith and fire energies is awesome, and compressing a Wally first turn if you have VS Seeker is awesome.

This deck can be mean because you can get some good damage output and not give up 2 prizes.  Bench sniping for 150 damage is awesome.  The backup plan is Heat Blow, 100 damage for 2 energy, discard one, then next turn Spreading Flames or just manually attach an energy and Heat Blow again.

I use two different Combuskens because they are matched better to the two different Blazikens but all three can be used in a pinch to evolve the Blaziken I want.

Pyroar is awesome for other reasons, but Scorching Fang is a pretty sweet attack, especially since you can opt to put energy in the discard or not.

Maybe I haven't played enough games to know for sure, but evolving the correct Blaziken for the situation seems quick and easy and the two have some good synergy with each other and the other pokemon.  Spreading Flames Blaziken is the only one that doesn't use DCE but since it gets KO'd sometimes setting up the better attacker it's best not to attach it anyway.

Any suggestions?

Ok :) Big reply time...

For the allergic shock beedrill deck the idea is to have NO retreat costs at all, energy cheap attacks and be able to attack the active pokémon or benched pokémon (in case the active retreats).

Ok so, i haven't decided yet the right trainers and amounts, so i haven't even tried out the deck, but the theory seems pretty consistent. Suggestions will be appreciated.

THEORY: Start seting up at least 1 Beedrill and use Allergic Shock (during your next turn, if the defending pokémon is damaged by an attack, it is knocked out) wich costs 1 grass energy. If beedrill doesnt get knocked out, in the next turn you retreat it (for free) and put either dunsparce, psychic shedinja or grass shedinja, and with 1 energy you OHKO the opponent's pokémon. Just don't use Beedrill's second attack 'cause it's a coin flip so it may happen you deal 0 damage and the idea is to deal at least 10 damage.

Just a minor problem with your Beedrill deck:

"If it retreats to the bench (or if it's a Pyroar) you use any of the Shedinjas (Cursed Rain puts 1 damage counter in each of the opponents pokémons and Cursed Drop puts 3 damage counters in one of the opponents pokémons),"

This doens't work, because if you retreat your active Pokemon that is under the negative effect of Allergic shock (idicated by the red arrow at the top left of the card), it will lose the effect.

The reason behind this is, that in PTCG the term "defending Pokemon" will only count as long as the Pokemon is actually in the active spot.

Once on the bench and hence neither being the current active Pokemon, it will lose all negative effects on that matter.

To make it even worse, should the orevious *********** Pokemon switch back into play ( lets say by means of Keldeo + Float Stone, the game suddenly suffers short term memory loss and ignores that the new active Pokemon was priviously stung by Beedrill.

So as a conclusion, as long as you have no means to keep your opponent from retreating their Pokemon, your deck idea wont work.

As Felidae answered your query. The effect goes of when switching..

I think it really needs the energy retrievals if you need to deal 170/200/250 at a time with Camerupt, easily winning a game. And if you can use that engine to draw cards even better. I had more drawing supporters, and maybe it's a good idea to add some more again. It's true that the more options you have the better. But i needed space for other cards and this way i draw and attach and attack. But i think these structure inappropriate for some other fire decks.

That would be awesome, to be put to test, and seems a good idea if you want to evaluate a deck!
Only problem is if i'm not that good of a player and mess up :P you never know ehehe!
But i'll do my best and in the meanwhile i hope to improve it.

Once again thanks for the hint on *******, otherwise i would be finishing the deck one of these days and be super disappointed with the results when battling the first time!

For the Camerupt, I got even better play. The only thing it needs 3-4 turns to set up :( But then it is likely to be unbeaten. I have more than 90% win if I can set up in first few turns.. I use Delphox with mystical fire with a combination of Emboar and camerupt EX. Try it yourself.. Works great :)

I made this deck base on the idea of primal groudon deck. Also a gift for my friend goroshas who wants to find a fighting deck to play.

MEGA LUCARIO MACHAMP DECK (OR LUCA FURY DECK)
2 mega lucario
1 lucario ex
2-2 machamp line (fighting fury)
3 hawlucha (furious fist)
3-4 landorus shout of power
->9-10 basic pokemon 14-15 pokemon

4 korrina
3 n
2 sycamore
2 maxie
->11 support

2 energy switch
3 muscle band
2 rare candy
1 dowsing machine
3 vs seeker
2 compressor
3 acro bike
3 trainer mail
2 mega turbo
2 ultra ball
3 fighting stadium
->23 item -3 stadium

4 strong energy
5 fighting energy
->9 energy

lucario is used mostly to corkscrew smash only. The idea is to quickly burn your hand to maxx c (i mean maxie) to revive mega luca for the rising fist which can easily be boosted to 180. Landorus is to quickly power up. Machamp is to boost the damage or counter safeguard suicune.

Well seems to be a good potential Deck. We can discuss about this in the thread...

I've got a fun fire deck, it's pretty cheap and could use some improvements please. Basically it just tries to power up Furious Fists Blaziken with Blacksmith and DCE and has other fire pokemon that discard and use DCE also to help block and deal damage until you can get off a Burning Shot or two, which can actually happen pretty quick.

Torchic (LTR) x 2 - Has 60 HP and no coin flip 20 damage attack

Torchic (FFI) x 1 - Needed another Torchic

Torchic (PCR) x 1 - 50 HP but Flare Bonus + Alpha Barrage = 2 energy in discard and draw 4 cards.

Combusken (FFI) x 2 - Stage 1 for main attacker, good DCE user, good damage output.

Combusken (PCR) x 1 - Stage 1 for 2nd attacker, low energy costs

Blaziken (FFI) x 2 - Main attacker

Blaziken (PCR) x 2 - Heat Blow does 100 damage for 2 energy and puts energy in discard, also Spreading Flames comes in handy for getting main attacker recharged.

Lileo (PHF) x 2 - Roar can buy you a turn, switching enemy pokemon

Pyroar (FLF) x 2 - Imtimidating Mane blocks and Scorching Fang uses DCE and puts energy in discard

Moltres (LTR) x 1 - Cool first attack, second discards energy

Reshiram (LTR) x 1 - Block and Outrage or Blue Flare then Blacksmith

Supporters

Wally x 1 - First turn Pyroar? or speed up Blaziken choosing which ever one you need.

Skyla x 2 - Need an Ultra Ball, Professor's Letter or Rare Candy?

Shauna x 3

Professor Sycamore x 4

Pokemon Centre Lady x 1

Blacksmith x 3

Tools

Switch x 1 - Retreating no big issue with 3 Blacksmith and

VS Seeker x 3

Evosoda x 2

Rare Candy x 2

Ultra Ball x 3

Professor's Letter x 2

Energy Retrieval x 1

Muscle Band x 2

Stadiums

Scorched Earth x 2

Energy

DCE x 4

Fire x 8

Normally Ultra Ball and Scorched Earth combined with all the other 'discard an energy' attackers in this deck is enough to get Blacksmith set up and charge an FFI Blaziken up by the second turn, and evolving one fully on second turn is pretty easy with all the different ways of getting there.  You just need to draw into DCE.

Battle Compressors would be nice, but I wouldn't want more than 2.  Still, set up a VS Seeker by discarding Blacksmith and fire energies is awesome, and compressing a Wally first turn if you have VS Seeker is awesome.

This deck can be mean because you can get some good damage output and not give up 2 prizes.  Bench sniping for 150 damage is awesome.  The backup plan is Heat Blow, 100 damage for 2 energy, discard one, then next turn Spreading Flames or just manually attach an energy and Heat Blow again.

I use two different Combuskens because they are matched better to the two different Blazikens but all three can be used in a pinch to evolve the Blaziken I want.

Pyroar is awesome for other reasons, but Scorching Fang is a pretty sweet attack, especially since you can opt to put energy in the discard or not.

Maybe I haven't played enough games to know for sure, but evolving the correct Blaziken for the situation seems quick and easy and the two have some good synergy with each other and the other pokemon.  Spreading Flames Blaziken is the only one that doesn't use DCE but since it gets KO'd sometimes setting up the better attacker it's best not to attach it anyway.

Any suggestions?

Thats a pretty good working deck. Doubts are in Draws... Either you will deck out or you will have draws. Its  too hard to get a game in between. Also name your deck Please :D

Hey Harshu!

I'm not that much of a fan of fire decks, though i admit they work pretty good with this drawing engines/blacksmiths/fandango/mystical. But i will try that combination with delphox, though i only have 1.

Although i'm not much of a fan as i said, i gotta say no one values Camerupt how much they should!! I mean, with the right deck for it, it can deal from 50 to 250 damage (more isn't necessary) knocking out anything! And if you have blacksmiths and Emboar to power up energies in your pokémons every turn, you're granted to deal the damage you need every turn! Plus the possibility to use Max potions if needed!  Pyroars, Reshis and Delphoxes may be good combinations too, mostly because of Safeguards and drawing, but i believe the right Camerupt/Emboar deck would be enough to reduce any deck to ashes, and that's why i started building mine.

I like Blaziken too and for 2 or 3 months that i'm thinking of building it a deck, and Fr33land your idea seems pretty cool...but maybe 8 fire energies + 3 blacksmith + 1 e.retrieval + vs isn't enough...? I mean, blacksmith is a supporter and sometimes you may want to use skyla or shauna for other ends...? I dont know, just analyzing...

I'd go for Emboar and energy retrievals rather than blacksmithing every turn, keeping 2 smiths.

By the way i had/have an expanded Pyroar/Archeops deck that is fabulous but it isn't working as good as it used to cause it already suffered lots of alterations and some maybe not the best. But now i'm aware this deck already existed. It's such a sweet combination!

This is my absolute favorite deck. And it's only issue I have come across is night March. And maybe toad. Any suggestions

It doesn't have a name

4x noibat

4x noiverns

2x duskull

1x dusclops

2x dusknoir (siniter hand)

2 latios (rs)

2 mega latios

17 pokemon

4x mega turbo (could take out 1-2)

2x professors letter

2x vs seeker

2x superscoop up

2x switch

2x ultra ball

2x muscle band (thinking about adding 1-2)

1x rare candy

1x latios spirit link

1x sacred ash

19 items

3x sycamore

2x skyla

2x N

2x pokemon center lady

2x pokemon fan club

2x Shauna

1x Lysander

14 supporters

4x double dragon energy

4 psychic energy

1 dark energy. (In case I can't pull a double dragon)

1 water energy (in case I can't pull a double dragon)

10 energy

Hey Harshu!

I'm not that much of a fan of fire decks, though i admit they work pretty good with this drawing engines/blacksmiths/fandango/mystical. But i will try that combination with delphox, though i only have 1.

Although i'm not much of a fan as i said, i gotta say no one values Camerupt how much they should!! I mean, with the right deck for it, it can deal from 50 to 250 damage (more isn't necessary) knocking out anything! And if you have blacksmiths and Emboar to power up energies in your pokémons every turn, you're granted to deal the damage you need every turn! Plus the possibility to use Max potions if needed!  Pyroars, Reshis and Delphoxes may be good combinations too, mostly because of Safeguards and drawing, but i believe the right Camerupt/Emboar deck would be enough to reduce any deck to ashes, and that's why i started building mine.

I like Blaziken too and for 2 or 3 months that i'm thinking of building it a deck, and Fr33land your idea seems pretty cool...but maybe 8 fire energies + 3 blacksmith + 1 e.retrieval + vs isn't enough...? I mean, blacksmith is a supporter and sometimes you may want to use skyla or shauna for other ends...? I dont know, just analyzing...

I'd go for Emboar and energy retrievals rather than blacksmithing every turn, keeping 2 smiths.

By the way i had/have an expanded Pyroar/Archeops deck that is fabulous but it isn't working as good as it used to cause it already suffered lots of alterations and some maybe not the best. But now i'm aware this deck already existed. It's such a sweet combination!

Of course Camerupt is a great attacker, admit it or not. I mean who has even thought after Rayquaza EX of DRX that we can actually get a better card that can OHKO any pokemon, literally every pokemon.

Another thing, Shuana is the worst supporter in the game. Never use it :)

And for Pyraor\Archeops, I also have a good build. But it won't work now :( People use evosodas and Wally to evolve :( so arcehops can't block them :(

Guest Revolutionary04

i have an idea for a deck:Ray rs col/Shaymin RS/Winona/sky stadium (forgot name lol) if u have winona in ur hand u can get the three cols and use sky stadium to get eight pokemon cards on bench while u get it ready use shaymin and sky return to get the right moment to attack and crush ur opponent

i have an idea for a deck:Ray rs col/Shaymin RS/Winona/sky stadium (forgot name lol) if u have winona in ur hand u can get the three cols and use sky stadium to get eight pokemon cards on bench while u get it ready use shaymin and sky return to get the right moment to attack and crush ur opponent

I am afraid but what you said has been a long back deck already added to the list I suppose ! If not you can post it :)

Archived