The Best Decks in TCG

harshu

With Camerupt EX and Blaziken, the terrible part is having to switch between your main attacker and your 'refresh' pokemon.  I tried doing this several times with other 'discard energy' attackers and M Manectric, who is able to be 110 damage and attach 2 energy by attacks, by far superior, evolving only once, having no retreat cost and able to deal damage as well as accelerate energy from the discard pile.  It was painful, especially since big attackers like that tend to have high retreat costs, necessitating switch, escape rope or AZ every other turn to make M Manectric active.

I recommend a higher VS Seeker count to reuse Blacksmith, which, early game can result in great damage output from Camerupt EX.  Sadly, later in the game it is unable to reliably stream OHKO's since it and your regular energy attachment are only able to 'power up' 150 damage.

For stage 2 support for Camerupt EX both Emboar and Delphox seem like better choices.  As a non-EX attacker Delphox makes better use of DCE, and hits harder with basic energy which it doesn't discard, leaving it available for Explosive Jet and has an excellent ability.  Emboar lets you actually recharge OHKO's and both are equally as difficult to evolve as Blaziken.

And, btw, yes, my Primal Groudon deck hates switching effects from abilities or attacks especially 'pulls' like Flare Command, or that Shark-Torpedo, Galvantula.  It also hates bench sniping, like say. . . Furious Fist Blaziken (very difficult to power up and use) , Lando-Bats and Gengar EX.

I would recommend dropping some of your very high energy count in favour of a couple Professor's Letters and a couple more trainers (VS Seeker, Skyla (to help your rare candy combos) and maybe some more supporters? or a way to get one of the only 8 you have?)  I can see you having hands full of energy and no draw support with a Combusken active.

Even I agree to that. But if you see any of the Camerupt Decks, they are just a Speacial Super Fast Decks and if someone is able to play long against them then Camerupt Surely loses, until you have a miracle. VS Seeker and Blacksmith both are important part of the deck. But I recently saw awesome_guy playing the Camerupt EX with Team Magma's Camerupt which attaches an energy from discard pile. It is also an express deck. But might think that Camerupts would be better as Blaziken's take more time to evolve. Plus need extra support for attaching energy. So might think replacing Blazikens with Team Magma's Camerupts. And of course an added VS Seeker :)

Thanks for the suggestions @fr33land

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FAIRY EGGS

Pokemons (19)

4 Florges ex

2 Gardevoir ex

2 M Gardevoir ex

2-2 Aromatisse Line

3 Xerneas (Geomancy)

3 Exeggcute (Ability)

1 Jirachi ex

Trainers (30)

Computer Search - 1

AZ - 1

Colress - 1

Lysandre - 1

N - 1

Poke. Fan Club - 2

Skyla - 2

Teammates - 2

Max Potions - 4

Battle Compressor - 1

Superior Energy Retrieval - 1

Ultra ********

VS Seeker - 3

Float Stone - 2

Sky Field - 2

Fairy garden - 2

Gardevoir Spirit Link - 1

Energy (11)

Fairy Energy - 9

Wonder Energy - 2

Strategy of the Deck:

Pokemons -

Florges ex - After you put Sky Field as the stadium, you can keep a maximum of 8 pokemons in play, while Florges can hit 180 damages with 2 Energies, defeating all Pokemons, except Megas & Wailord ex.

Gardevoir ex Line - It's almost necessary for all fairy deck, doing 100 damage with 3 energies, and Mega is quite devastating.

Aromatisse Line - Pretty simple, used to pass energies, but here in this deck, it works out for healing with max potion (4)

Xerneas - It's a good starter Pokemon, while you get your other Pokemons ready in Bench. Like virizion ex;

* Eggecute - This is your Pokemon, you can fill up your bench for Florges's attack. When also skyfield is discarded, try discarding egg, because they can be again brought back to bench with the ability :)

Jirachi ex - For bringing supporters. I use it in all of my decks.

Trainers -

Max Potion - The most important trainer for the deck. With the armomatisse ability, it lets you heal your Pokemons, without discarding energies, very useful.

Sky Field - For having 8 Benches for Florges attack.

Fairy Garden - No retreat cost for Fairy Pokemons.

Poke. Fan Club - For bringing Basic Pokemons to play, useful for this deck.

Colress - Good for this deck, because of your high amount of cards in bench.

Battle Compressor - For discarding Egg, for bringing it to bench with ability.

The Other trainers...no quite special for this certain deck...you all know its uses;

Open for suggestions, any advice will be really helpful.

Sorry, I was away from the Game for some days, and didn't had the time to post. And congratulations to all people who have contributed to this thread. The thread has reached 5000+ Views, which means we have helped many players. Thank you all for your support :)

Well I need to finalise this deck - Donphan. The original layout was by deathsharky. So I will need some improvements for this before finalising.

The first one is just like as you stated @ sharking - you should use Silver Bangles.

Another Question should I add an E X like Lucario as in deathsharky's deck

I am quoting it below.

Please select the better layout and suggest improvements. Need to finalise this deck and Virgen deck has been finalised as above. :)

I have a donphan deck as well and my wins are 130 and losses 43. I Like my build a lot. I don't use landorus at all. I actually use Hippowdon i run 2-2 lines just for decks that are mostly, if not all ex pokemon because they can't hurt hippowdon at all and toads effect doesn't work. They've saved me in lots of battles and landorus just slowed me down or would just let my opponent get a free prize cards. 

I Also run 1 teammates since if robo sub gets knocked out teammates still works for it.

I have this deck idea but I haven't made the deck yet but I'll post it as I'll be able to finalize it. There are many types of decks regarding the strategy they try to execute. These are the types I know currently, feel free to add if I miss something. It includes lock decks, disruption decks, sheer power decks (1-turn KO), anti-ability and others. The deck I thought of is a combination of card manipulation, special condition and disruption. The strategy is to use Xatu's first attack to manipulate the top 5 decks of the opponent and prevent him/her from getting supporters or any card which will cause him/her to set up. E.g. (Draw supports, energy for 1-energy-pokemon-attack, etc.). while preventing the opponent from setting up you use the hypnotoxic laser to deal damage to the opponent. There are cards to help you set this up. First, to check if the opponent has a draw support in hand, you can use the Ghetsis or Hand Scope. Say if he/she has 1 you can use the Red Card (the opponents shuffles hand then draw 4) or use Xatu's 2nd attack (Discard a trainer you see from your opponent's hand + 30 damage). Once you've arranged your opponents hand then you know how many turn you can buy. You can then just use Xatu's second attack to damage, then go back to rearranging your opponents deck after the bought turn. The disruption cards are same as Toad decks. Crushing Hammers, Enhanced Hammers and Head Ringers.

Here's the sample deck

Pokemon (11)

2 Ditto - can be substituted with your choice. Just to minimize not getting a basic during the first draw.

2 Jirachi-EX - used to get supporter you need. specially toad when toad-locked.

4 Natu

3 Xatu ((RS)

Trainer (41)

4 Crushing Hammer

1 Dowsing Machine

1 Escape Rope - When opponents Active pokemon is already powered up.

1 Hand Scope - check opponents hand

3 hypnotoxic laser

1 Switch

4 Ultra ball - mainly used to search for Jirachi to get a Supporter.

3 VS Seeker

2 Ghetsis - check opponents hand and shuffle items to opponents deck. can also be a draw support

2 Lysandre

2 Lysandre's Trump Card - Also used to shuffle opponents deck when your opponent getting a supporter is inevitable.

1 N

4 Juniper

2 Shauna

1 Wally

2 Xerosic - for DCE toad decks can also be substituted with Team Flare Grunt

2 Dimension Valley - for special purpose, say you have jirachi as active and xatu in bench and no switch. attach to jirachi retreat then xatu's card manipulation attack can be used without energy.

3 Virbank City Gym

2 Head Ringer

Energy (8)

8 Psychic Energy

I have this deck idea but I haven't made the deck yet but I'll post it as I'll be able to finalize it. There are many types of decks regarding the strategy they try to execute. These are the types I know currently, feel free to add if I miss something. It includes lock decks, disruption decks, sheer power decks (1-turn KO), anti-ability and others. The deck I thought of is a combination of card manipulation, special condition and disruption. The strategy is to use Xatu's first attack to manipulate the top 5 decks of the opponent and prevent him/her from getting supporters or any card which will cause him/her to set up. E.g. (Draw supports, energy for 1-energy-pokemon-attack, etc.). while preventing the opponent from setting up you use the hypnotoxic laser to deal damage to the opponent. There are cards to help you set this up. First, to check if the opponent has a draw support in hand, you can use the Ghetsis or Hand Scope. Say if he/she has 1 you can use the Red Card (the opponents shuffles hand then draw 4) or use Xatu's 2nd attack (Discard a trainer you see from your opponent's hand + 30 damage). Once you've arranged your opponents hand then you know how many turn you can buy. You can then just use Xatu's second attack to damage, then go back to rearranging your opponents deck after the bought turn. The disruption cards are same as Toad decks. Crushing Hammers, Enhanced Hammers and Head Ringers.

Here's the sample deck

Pokemon (11)

2 Ditto - can be substituted with your choice. Just to minimize not getting a basic during the first draw.

2 Jirachi-EX - used to get supporter you need. specially toad when toad-locked.

4 Natu

3 Xatu ((RS)

Trainer (41)

4 Crushing Hammer

1 Dowsing Machine

1 Escape Rope - When opponents Active pokemon is already powered up.

1 Hand Scope - check opponents hand

3 hypnotoxic laser

1 Switch

4 Ultra ball - mainly used to search for Jirachi to get a Supporter.

3 VS Seeker

2 Ghetsis - check opponents hand and shuffle items to opponents deck. can also be a draw support

2 Lysandre

2 Lysandre's Trump Card - Also used to shuffle opponents deck when your opponent getting a supporter is inevitable.

1 N

4 Juniper

2 Shauna

1 Wally

2 Xerosic - for DCE toad decks can also be substituted with Team Flare Grunt

2 Dimension Valley - for special purpose, say you have jirachi as active and xatu in bench and no switch. attach to jirachi retreat then xatu's card manipulation attack can be used without energy.

3 Virbank City Gym

2 Head Ringer

Energy (8)

8 Psychic Energy

Hey might want to name this deck ? :D And its a great idea for New players. Thanks for the continuous support everyone :) This thread is a great help for players :)

Just wanted to tell, that 5 Card Spaces just for stadiums is a bit of too much. Usually I keep only 2 Spaces, but sometimes 3. But at most you should keep 4. 5 would be a bit more. Otherwise its a new and great idea :)

Well Sorry I was away, fellow friends. But now the Next Finalising Decks will be --

Camerupt Variants. One is the Fire deck from awesome_guy

second is from me, the Emboar with ability \Camerupt EX deck.

Third vairant was suggested by Iron Bat and Awesome_guy --> Team Magma Camerupt with Camerupt EX.

Will shortly be posting all 3 again here. To make them finalised !

I LOVE this deck. It's so annoying. I have been playing it and ran across someone who was also playing it.... that was a pain in the behind. Love it. 

Ok here is the Finalised Deck.

FINALISED

The Night March Deck

Pokemon = 24

Joltik (Night March) = 4

Pumpkaboo (Night March) = 4

Lampent (Night March) = 4

Mew EX = 2

Eevee (Energy Evolution ) = 4

Flareon (Vengeance) = 2

Jirachi EX = 1

Mr.Mime (Bench Barrier) = 1

Leafeon (Energy Crush) = 2

Trainers = 27

Battle Compressors = 4

3 Ultra Ball (it was getting censored when I was writing = 3).

Dimension Valley = 3

Muscle Bond = 1

Silver bangle = 1

VS Seeker = 2

Computer Search = 1

Escape Rope = 1

Town Map = 1

Team Mates = 1

Skyla = 1

Professor Juniper\Sycamore = 4

Lysandre = 1

N = 3

Energy = 8

Double Colourless Energy = 4

Psychic Energy = 2

Fire Energy = 2

Well here is the theory.

Your main attacker will be Mew EX. With a psychic energy and a dimension valley it can attack for 1. A Joltik will be secondry attacker. Using Mew EX 's versatile ability you attack Night March attack for 1 energy with Dimension Valley. Other Night March Pokemon are for Discarding. Jirachi EX is used for tis ability to get a free supporter with it. Mr.Mime is used because Night March Pokemon as such are fragile to attacks, so they will be protected by Mr.Mime.

Eevee is used to evolve Leafeon and Flareon. Leafeon is helpful against Semistoad deck and Flareon in case you are out of Night March Pokemon. Battle Compressor is the main Item card used for discarding the night march pokemon. Ultra Ball is used to discard as well as look for another Pokemon you would need. if you have too many Night March or you have a bad hand - Juniper or Sycamore will help you. Skyla is in case you don't have a trainer card you need. Teammates is used because after you pokemon are knocked out you can search for 2 cards. Since Mew EX is the main attacker - a muscle band could increase the attack but if it a normal pokemon and an EX in front of you, Silver bangle is helpful. VS Seeker is to retrieve some supporters from the discard pile. Lysandre and Escape Rope are used for switching. Town Map, if incase your Night March Pokemon are in prize cards. N would be to disturb the opponent's hand in case he has taken more prizes. Double Colourless Energy because Joltik would need it. Psychic Energy because, Mew could hit and use its replace attack. Fire energy to use Flareon's Heat Tackle.

Thanks to Sharking319(Original Layout), awesome_guy and azimuthal_ for improvements.

I LOVE this deck. It's so annoying. I have been playing it and ran across someone who was also playing it.... that was a pain in the behind. Love it. 

Glad we could help you. Thanks for the feedback it is  appreciated ! :)

im looking for a jirachi-ex, mewtwo-ex or two charizard-ex's with wing attack i can offer dialga-ex the silver one, floreges full art & an ex one, mega gengar & kyogre ex and one is full art if your intrested message me and send me a friend request on tcgo my username is jackjonees

im looking for a jirachi-ex, mewtwo-ex or two charizard-ex's with wing attack i can offer dialga-ex the silver one, floreges full art & an ex one, mega gengar & kyogre ex and one is full art if your intrested message me and send me a friend request on tcgo my username is jackjonees

This wasn't the correct place to put that post. This is a deck construction forum not a trading forum. So please kindly don't do this in future.

I hope you understand :)

Well Sorry, friends. I am really busy these days and wasn't able to update this thread. But I will now !

I am gonna post the 3rd Variant of Camerupt EX.

Camerupt EX\Team Magma Camerupt Deck

Pokemon = 13

Camerupt EX = 4
Numel = 4
Team Magma's Camerupt = 4 (Don't know why short form of Team Magma is getting censored ! Well I will be using T and M together as short form to team magma)
Jirachi EX = 1

Trainers = 35

Professor Juniper\Sycamore = 3
N = 3
Blacksmith = 3
Skyla = 2
Lysandre = 2
Lysandre's Trump Card = 1 (This card is included because. I need to finalise one Variant and the other 2 Variants are pretty much using Lysandre, so I need to compare both. I know its gonna get banned)
VS Seeker = 3
3 Ultra Balls
3 Repeat balls
Computer Search = 1 [Ace Spec]
Muscle bands = 2
Scorched Earth = 2
Teammates = 1
Switch = 1
Escape Rope = 1
Tool Retriever = 1
Starling Megaphone = 1
Professor's Letter = 2

Energy = 12

Fire Energy = 8
Double Colourless =4

The Strategy goes like this -

Pokemon :

Camerupt EX : It is the Main attacker which can OHKO any pokemon by using its second attack which does 50 times the number of Fire Energies you discard.
Numel : To evolve into Team Magma's Camerupt.
Jirachi EX : To get a required supporter in the crucial stage of the match.
Team Magma's Camerupt : It is used for its ability that attaches 1 Fire Energy from discard pile once in a turn. Hence when you attack with Camerupt EX, you discard the energies attached to this TM Camerupt. So actually its ability provides us with recycling of fire energy while hitting big blows with Camerupt EX simultaneously.

Trainers :

Professor Juniper\Sycamore : As your standard Draw Supporter
N : Used to disturb the opponent's hand who is leading the game with some prize cards. On the other hand giving you a better hand.
Blacksmith : To get 2 Energies from Discard pile to take a big blow in case your TM Camerupt is not set up, or you can't use it due to garboder or wobbuffet using its ability.
Skyla to get all kinds of trainer cards. Its a staple !
Lysandre : It can be the game changer. Hence pretty good. Better against Hit and Run Decks like Donphan.
Lysandre's Trump Card to replenish your deck in case of Deck out.
VS Seeker : Its also another staple, which provides you with the usability of a supporter 2 times !
Ultra Ball : Comes handy in getting Pokemon while you discard the Fire Energies.
Repeat Ball. Once you are set up with one camerupt EX or Team Magma's Camerupt. This is better to get those pokemon again.
Computer Search : One of the Best Ace specs in the game. Can be considered as a game changer.
Muscle Bands to help you OHKO pokemon like M Manectric EX, Yveltal EX and Mewtwo EX without wasting one extra energy.
Scorched Earth : Used for 2 Purposes - 1. Discarding your Fire Energy and on the same time getting cards drawn.
Team Mates : In case you have a bad start or you suddenly went behind in the game due to a KO of your Pokemon. This card is the best for you to get back in the game straight away.
Switch and Escape Ropes : used to switch in between Pokemon. They are especially Useful !
Tool Retriever to get rid of Team Flare Gears and startling megaphone so that Garboder doesn't block the ability of TM Camerupt.
Professor's Letter : Another staple, used to draw 2 energies.

Energies :

The Fire energies are basically used to discard. You only need 2 on Camerupt EX.
Double Colourless Energy used to fill up the 2 Energy requirement of Camerupt EX's main attack.

Thats all.

The Deck Idea I saw was when I played against my friend - Awesome_guy.

The Deck is open for improvement :)

I run a M-rayquaza/dragonite deck. I am a newish player and this is a new concept deck I have please critique and comment on this deck

4 dratini

3 Dragonair

2 Dragonite AT

1 Dragonite (max wind)

2 rayquaza ex (dragon)

1 M rayquaza (dragon)

13 Pokemon

4 Shauna

4 muscle band

3 wally

3 mega turbo

2 professors letter

2 ultra balls

2 switch

2 Lysander

2 Pokemon fan club

2 Pokemon center lady

2 N

2 rayquaza spirit link

30 Trainers

4 fire energy

5 grass energy

4 double dragon energy

4 rainbow energy

17 energy

I run a M-rayquaza/dragonite deck. I am a newish player and this is a new concept deck I have please critique and comment on this deck

4 dratini

3 Dragonair

2 Dragonite AT

1 Dragonite (max wind)

2 rayquaza ex (dragon)

1 M rayquaza (dragon)

13 Pokemon

4 Shauna

4 muscle band

3 wally

3 mega turbo

2 professors letter

2 ultra balls

2 switch

2 Lysander

2 Pokemon fan club

2 Pokemon center lady

2 N

2 rayquaza spirit link

30 Trainers

4 fire energy

5 grass energy

4 double dragon energy

4 rainbow energy

17 energy

Would you like to name it something else ? i will add it to the list :)

Dragon Dance. Or Dragon power

Alright I added it to the list.

Another thing.

Lets start some work. We got many decks to finalise. Lets start with the Poison Decks :)

I am gonna quote them below :)

This is the first Variant :

here to contribute a poison deck which i just cobbled up a couple of days back:

Pokemon: 12

3x toxicroak-ex

2x venusaur

1x mega venusaur

2x qwilfish (poison jab)

2x trubbish

1x garbodor (garbotoxin)

1x virizion-ex

Trainers: 35

3x virbank gym

3x N

4x hypnotoxic laser

2x shadow triad

2x pokemon fan club

2x skyla

2x sycamore

2x pokemon centre lady

2x enhanced hammer

2x energy retrieval

2x professor letter

2x lysander

2x vs seeker

2x hard charm

2x float stone

1x master ball

Energy: 13

10x grass energy

3x DC energy

generally my attackers all can induce poison, with lasers and virbank enhancing the poison. shadow triad to retrieve the lasers from discard pile. virizion-ex is used to prevent poison effect, as well as to power up venusaur (if need be). and garbodor is to counter opponent's virizion-ex

it's still work in progress, especially in the trainers section. more ideas are welcome. i'm not a fan of sycamore or colress though.

TIA!

This is the second Variant of Poison Deck :-

Looks like there is no one sharing a psychic deck! So I gonna share mine which is my main deck. The deck is certainly NOT one of the best deck in the game but it is relatively easy to construct and quite fun to play with, as being a multi-functional deck you may have to make a number of decisions in the game.

Psychic Deck

Pokemon (15)

3-1 Gengar-Ex - M-Gengar-Ex
1 Mewtwo-Ex
2-2 Croagunk - Toxicroak
2 Sigilyph (Safeguard)
2 Wobbuffet (Bide Barricade)
1 Mr Mime
1 Jirachi-Ex

Supporter (13)

2 Colress
2 Lysandre
3 N
4 Professor Juniper
1 Skyla
1 Teammates

Items (16)
1 Dowsing Machine
1 Escape Rope
3 Hypnotoxic Laser
1 Professor Letter
1 Robo Substitute
1 Startling Megaphone
1 Switch
1 Ultra Ball
2 VS Seeker
1 Float Stone
1 Gengar Spirit Link
2 Muscle Band

Stadiums (4)

2 Dimension Valley
2 Virbank City Gym

Energy (12)
4 Double Colorless Energy
2 Mystery Energy
6 Psychic Energy

Explanations here:

So this deck is built around Gengar-Ex (as it was my first drawn pokemon Ex in a pack haha). The attack of Gengar-Ex is simple, 60 damage+poison+switch, which is somewhat similar to Donphan. So the first main decision is switching to which pokemon. I offer a few options here in my deck: Sigilyph when facing pokemon ex, wobbuffet to shut down abilities (Aromatisse, Bronzong, Keldeo, Slurpuff, Virizion-ex, etc.), Robo Substitute to gain a round without giving prize cards, and possibly using teammates in the next round. Next round with the aid of float stone/mystery energy/switch/escape rope I could switch back to Gengar-ex and employ the same attack. I do play a M-Gengar-ex into the deck but it is not the theme of the deck, but it is certainly useful when opponent has some strong attackers and pyroars.

Other features:
1. Always nice to include a Mewtwo-ex to give some quick attacks.
2. Included a 2-2 line of toxicroak for an easy revenge attack (requires no energy when dimension valley in play) which could 1HKO ALL pokemon-ex whose weakness is psychic type like Mewtwo-ex and Lucario-ex, and its second attack gives 60 attack with poison helps a lot when virbank is in play)
3. Mr. Mime prevents bench damage like landorus-ex, I almost never use its attack.

Lastly I will give a brief overview of the strengths and weaknesses of the deck.

Play well against:
1. Low HP decks like Night March or Tool decks
2. Fighting decks
3. Decks targeting exs like Donphan

Struggle against:
1. Toad deck (too many items)
2. Virizion decks (shut down poison)

If there are any suggestions on the deck I am very happy to modify it!

Third Variant is :-

I have some suggestion for the poison deck :)

Crobat / Dusknoir / Toxicroak EX / Dragalge (Poison Deck)

Pokemon:

Zubat - 2
Crobat - 2
Duskull - 2
Dusclops - 1
Dusknoir - 2 FF
Dusknoir - 2 BCR
Toxicroak EX - 3
Skrelp - 2
Dragalge - 2

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

Startling Megaphone - 2

Switch - 1
Rare Candy - 4
Professor Juniper - 4
Ultra Ball - 2
Skyla - 3
Sacred Ash - 1
Pokemon Fan Club - 2
Shauna - 3
Virbank City Gym - 3
Hypnotoxic Laser - 3
Evosoda - 1
Escape Rope - 1

Energy:
Psychic Energy - 8
Double Colorless Energy - 4

Strategy:

This deck is all about poison. Doing lots of damage with poison. Use toxicroak ex and crobat to poison.toxicroak ex with double colorless energy so I can attack turn one if I go second. Use dusknoir to move damage to him so my active pokemon doesn't die. Then using Dragalge ability that your opponent's active pokemon is poisoned, it can't retreat.

Hope it helps :)

Shuvo_1

Help me lol :D

The fourth variant is :-

Pokemon (16)

2 Skrelp

2 Dragalge

1 Jirachi-EX

2 Duskull

2 Dusclops

2 SR Dusknoir (PLB)

1 Keldeo-EX

4 Seismitoad-EX

Trainer (40)

1 Computer Search

3 Crushing Hammer (must be foil to work)

3 Hypnotoxic Laser

1 Startling Megaphone

4 SR Ultra Ball

4 VS Seeker

1 Cassius

1 Lysandre

1 Lysandre's Trump Card

3 N

4 Professor Juniper

1 Team Flare Grunt

1 Wally

2 Xerosic

3 Virbank City Gym

2 Float Stone

3 Muscle Band

2 Head Ringer

Energy (4)

4 HGSS Double Colorless Energy (foil)

.The strategy is to trap the active Pokemon and prevent it from being knocked out by moving damage counters to the enemy's bench pokemons. I can't explain it well enough but if you have questions I'll try to give you the answer why I chose a specific card.

Well please choose the best Variant you feel and support changes in it. I will be glad to change them when finalizing the deck !

With the third varient I would suggest adding a wobbefat with the crobats and the poisoning.

Won't it get crowded then with pokemons ?? Too many pokemon spoil the show !

DualRay Deck (Open to suggestions for improvement)

Pokemon -

3 (D) Rayquaza-EX

2 ( C ) M-Rayquaza-EX

1 (D) M-Rayquaza-EX

2 Reshiram (RS)

2 Hydreigon-EX (RS)

1 Victini-EX

2 Exeggcute

1 Vulpix

1 Ninetails (Stadium blocker)

2 Shaymin-EX

2 Swablu

2 Altaria

----------------------------------------

Trainer cards -

3 Mega Turbo

2 Battle Compressor

2 Ultra Ball

1 Sacred Ash

1 Evosoda

1 Superior Energy Retrieval

3 VS Seeker

1 AZ

2 Pokemon Fan Club

2 N

2 Colress

2 Lysandre

1 Steven

2 Sky Field

2 Rayquaza Spirit Link

-----------------------------------------

Energy Cards -

8 Fire Energy

4 Double Dragon Energy

============================================

This deck is based entirely around Rayquaza and Hydreigon. The trainer cards have been switched around quite a bit, but it could definitely use advice on what to fix as I'm very much a novice at deck-building. 

With the LTC ban, Mega Turbo/Sacred Ash/Superior Energy Retrieval keep the deck in supply of Energy and Pokemon cards. Victini-EX speeds up energy vs Ability Blockers and matches where both Reshiram are prized. 

I will add this in the deck list.

First Suggestion :

Remove 1 C M Ray EX.

Remove 2 Pokemon Center Ladies

Add - The Altaria with Humming ability that provides no weakness to Your Pokemon.

Add that line.

How many Swablu and Altaria each? 

I will add this in the deck list.

First Suggestion :

Remove 1 C M Ray EX.

Remove 2 Pokemon Center Ladies

Add - The Altaria with Humming ability that provides no weakness to Your Pokemon.

Add that line.

Archived