The Best Decks in TCG

harshu

I don't think 3 Wally are needed. I would change it for 1 N or 1 Lysandre, or just an Evosoda.

I see 1 Rare candy in this deck also.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think 3 Wally are needed. I would change it for 1 N or 1 Lysandre, or just an Evosoda.

I see 1 Rare candy in this deck also.

Thanks for the suggestion, its appreciated. I would also thank you to contribute in this Great Forum which has helped many people. This is a topic that could be considered as my dream topic. So Thanks for all people to contribute their efforts in this Topic.

Well anyone who has any other suggestions for the Dark Deck Posted above fr33land's Fists and Flurry Deck.

I would like to finalise it soon :)

hi I was looking at complex lfg's deck and I have the following questions..

1. why are you using raichu and not zoroark?

both have virtually the same attack considering all the pokemon are dark type on your deck (except mewtwo-ex)

and both can be used with dce..

however, one thing I wanted to mention is that bb zoroark may leave you stranded less as one of the zoruas has a move ascension which Pikachu doesn't have

however, raichu does give an edge vs yveltal, empoleon and the soon to be rs decks

just thought i'd suggest this as a variant

2. why mewtwo?

granted this was a powerful attacker in the day, but recently it has lost its competitive edge imo because

a) most of the psychic weak decks are either psychic or fighting themselves..

fighting by itself is resisted by yveltal making it hardly a problem for you. the psychic decks- most of them could be ohkoed anyways- keeping a psychic weakness only makes it harder nowadays (sigi can ohko a mewtwo with muscle band and sigi is probably the most played psychic pokemon)

:cool: yveltal has that power edge

yveltal does that extra twenty damage against all pokemon making it that much likelier to ohko/two hit ko with laserbank

c) in a deck playing yveltal-ex (which can most likely take two hits) and an accelerator in the form of yveltal, I feel the extra speed may be unnecessary..

and over to harshu's deck

this deck only runs 2 shauna/birch and 2 Skyla.. and 1 comp search

even with 2 teammates, the odds of being able to shuffle a hand are horrendously low (colress AND vs seeker can't be used at the start of the match).. I would definitely suggest a lot more (4-5 ) more supporters (if not 6-7) and maybe a jirachi ex if necessary to boost supporter rate further

hi I was looking at complex lfg's deck and I have the following questions..

1. why are you using raichu and not zoroark?

both have virtually the same attack considering all the pokemon are dark type on your deck (except mewtwo-ex)

and both can be used with dce..

however, one thing I wanted to mention is that bb zoroark may leave you stranded less as one of the zoruas has a move ascension which Pikachu doesn't have

however, raichu does give an edge vs yveltal, empoleon and the soon to be rs decks

just thought i'd suggest this as a variant

2. why mewtwo?

granted this was a powerful attacker in the day, but recently it has lost its competitive edge imo because

a) most of the psychic weak decks are either psychic or fighting themselves..

fighting by itself is resisted by yveltal making it hardly a problem for you. the psychic decks- most of them could be ohkoed anyways- keeping a psychic weakness only makes it harder nowadays (sigi can ohko a mewtwo with muscle band and sigi is probably the most played psychic pokemon)

:cool: yveltal has that power edge

yveltal does that extra twenty damage against all pokemon making it that much likelier to ohko/two hit ko with laserbank

c) in a deck playing yveltal-ex (which can most likely take two hits) and an accelerator in the form of yveltal, I feel the extra speed may be unnecessary..

and over to harshu's deck

this deck only runs 2 shauna/birch and 2 Skyla.. and 1 comp search

even with 2 teammates, the odds of being able to shuffle a hand are horrendously low (colress AND vs seeker can't be used at the start of the match).. I would definitely suggest a lot more (4-5 ) more supporters (if not 6-7) and maybe a jirachi ex if necessary to boost supporter rate further

OK thanks for the suggestions. Well is there any other thing to suggest, if we could just work upon the supporters ?

As Awesome_guy suggested, I would remove 2 Birch and 1 Shadow Circle and go with 3 Juniper\Sycamore !

oh yeah about that.. I would strongly suggest that you use juniper rather than shauna/ prof birch

on this deck there aren't many cards you can really need to worry about keeping- max potion can be compensated for by just switching and using trance

hydreigon shouldn't be hurt much easier as you are drawing 1.5-2 cards on average each which would enhance your chances of getting your stage twos out (higher chance of any two out of Skyla/ hydreigon/ rc)

oh yeah about that.. I would strongly suggest that you use juniper rather than shauna/ prof birch

on this deck there aren't many cards you can really need to worry about keeping- max potion can be compensated for by just switching and using trance

hydreigon shouldn't be hurt much easier as you are drawing 1.5-2 cards on average each which would enhance your chances of getting your stage twos out (higher chance of any two out of Skyla/ hydreigon/ rc)

Ok Will consider the change, in the finalised deck :)

Finalised

Dark Deck

Pokemon = 14

Deino = 3

Zweilous = 1

Hydregion (Dark Trance) = 3

Darkrai EX = 1

Yveltal EX = 2

Absol (Plasma Freeze) = 1

Yveltal = 1

Mewtwo EX = 1

Malamar EX = 1

Trainers = 36

N = 2

Professor Juniper\Sycamore = 4

Shadow Circle = 1 (For Standard)

VS Seeker = 3

Pokemon Center = 1(For Expanded) Shadow Circle +1 (For standard)

Lysandre = 1

Skyla = 2

Lysandre's Trump Card = 1

Computer Search [Ace Spec] = 1

Rare Candy = 3

Evosoda = 2

Muscle Bond = 3

Professor's Letter = 2

Colress = 2

Enhanced Hammer = 1

Pokemon Fan Club = 1

Max Potion = 2

Dark Patch = 2

Startling Megaphone = 1

Tool Retreiver = 1(For Standard)\Tool Scrapper = 1(For Expanded)

Energy = 10

Dark Energy = 6

Double Colourless Energy = 2

Rainbow = 2(For Standard)Blend (Psychic, Fire, Grass, Dark)= 2(For Expanded)

Strategy Goes like this --

Your Main attacker is Yveltal EX with its strong Evil Ball and supporting it will be Mewtwo EX. For Safegaurd Pokemon we have Absol which is now even stronger with its Mind Bend Attack after Sky Field if came in play or Yveltal with its 100 damage to OHKO a safegaurd. For pyroar, Hydregion can OHKO it using its attack. Hydregion's ability of Dark Trance provided all the flexibility to play the game and move then energy around. With this ability we can make the opponent's pokemon to sleep by attaching an energy to malamar EX and then moving it to the attacker with Hydregion's ability. Also, Darkrai EX is to provide free retreat to the pokemon. This was all about how pokemon will go in the deck.

Now to the trainers, Juniper\Sycamore, N, Colress are Draw Supporters. Professor's Letter to extract nergy, Rare Candy and Evosoda for evolving Deino quickly to hydregion to be able to use its ability. Pokemon Fan Club to get specific Pokemon needed at that time, Like Darkrai to provide Free retreat or Absol\Yveltal to counter safegaurd Pokemon. Enhanced Hammer for countering Seismitoad, though it won't have a very good effec, but Yveltal EX, Hydregion and Malamar combined can be a threat to a Seismitoad EX ! Sartling Megaphone to counter tool drop deck. Tool Retreiver or Tool Scrapper to remove Team Flare items. Skyla is a search for Trainer items. Lysadre to change crucial games. Lysadre's Trump Card to prevent you from decking ou. Computer Search is as you all know, a very good game changing card, providing you with the needed card from the deck. Dark Patch to use after you are low on energy (Mostly if you use, Hydregion for attacking to counter pyroar.) Shadow Circle to prevent a Donphan OHKOing the Darkrai EX after using lysandre to it. Muscle Bonds are really good with Absol and Mewtwo EX, fitting a correct amount of damage is crucial and Muscle Bonds helps with that.

Moving to energies, Double Colourless is used to give an extra boost to X-Ball\Evil Ball attackes. Rainbow\Blend (Psychic, Fire, Grass, Dark) energies used to make Hydregion attack which needs 1 Psychic energy to attack to counter pyroar. Dark Energies, because its the theme of the deck.

Original Poster of Deck - Harshu (me) :D

Improvements by - Awesome-guy, fr33land, Sharking319

If any mistakes in the above finalised deck, please let me know. The above deck is ready to be used(FINALISED)

I hope it helps :)

OK, this has been bugging me for a while, and I don't know why I haven't said it yet: the name "Dark Deck" sounds like a generic noob deck (no offense). I personally call this Yveltal/Hydreigon: as uncreative as that is, it at least denotes a clear strategy.

Anyway, onto the deck itself. Here are the changes I would make:

-1 Deino

-1 Hydreigon

-2 Evosoda

-1 Professor's Letter

-1 Pokémon Fan Club

-1 Tool Retreiver ( Standard )

-1 Startling Megaphone ( Expanded only )

-2 Prism Energy ( Expanded )

-4 Double Colorless Energy

+1 Zweilous

+1 Virizion-EX ( optional )

+1 N

+1 Professor Juniper/Sycamore

+2 Skyla

+2 Shadow Circle

+1 VS Seeker

+1 Max Potion

+2 Ultra Ball
+2 Rainbow Energy ( Standard )

+4 Blend Energy Grass/Fire/Psychic/Darkness ( Expanded )

I've never needed to go full four on Hydreigon myself; a 3-2-3 line works just fine without cluttering the deck too much (a second Zweilous helps against Toad). I'd personally add a Virizion-EX, since multicolored Energy in this deck can be used beyond just attacking with Hydreigon (I'll elaborate more on that further down). That's just me, though.

I've never needed Evosodas in any decks outside of non-Fighting Stage 1-heavy decks; they've proven to just be clunky for the most part. Two Letters isn't necessary when there's little Darkness Energy to begin with. And there's no point using Fan Clubs if you're not going to commit to running three or four; it just doesn't work as a 1-copy card. I prefer Ultra Ball for my specific Poké-searching, especially since it can search for Hydreigon, unlike Fan Club.

I'd run more Shadow Circles because if you're going that route, you might as well commit to it, since a lone Stadium can be easily replaced. Same deal with the Supporters: running multiple Junipers/Sycamores, Ns, Skylas, and VS Seekers helps your deck's consistency big-time, especially since Trump Card can save you from decking out (keep count of your VS Seekers, though). A third Max Potion makes it more likely that you'll pull one out when you need it.

As for the tool-managing cards, Tool Retreival isn't necessary, since Yveltal-EX isn't generally crippled by Head Ringer (it can easily attach a third Energy for Evil Ball), and most decks with Head Ringer use Toads anyway. Also, on the note of Scrapper, you don't need to run it alongside the Megaphone in Expanded; it's one or the other there.

And finally, the Energy. Hydreigon and DCE don't mix; Dark Trance can't move it, forcing you to discard it with Max Potion when you need to heal. Also, Prism Energy doesn't work for Hydreigon, since it's not a Basic Pokémon (Prism Energy only provides all types for Basics; just Colorless otherwise). Blend Energy is a better option, since it just so happens to provide Darkness, Psychic, and even Grass if you're using Virizion-EX. Running four Rainbow (Standard) or Blend (Expanded) alongside 6 Darkness is the way to go, I've found.

Hope I helped!

Pokemon (16)

2 Skrelp

2 Dragalge

1 Jirachi-EX

2 Duskull

2 Dusclops

2 SR Dusknoir (PLB)

1 Keldeo-EX

4 Seismitoad-EX

Trainer (40)

1 Computer Search

3 Crushing Hammer (must be foil to work)

3 Hypnotoxic Laser

1 Startling Megaphone

4 SR Ultra Ball

4 VS Seeker

1 Cassius

1 Lysandre

1 Lysandre's Trump Card

3 N

4 Professor Juniper

1 Team Flare Grunt

1 Wally

2 Xerosic

3 Virbank City Gym

2 Float Stone

3 Muscle Band

2 Head Ringer

Energy (4)

4 HGSS Double Colorless Energy (foil)

.The strategy is to trap the active Pokemon and prevent it from being knocked out by moving damage counters to the enemy's bench pokemons. I can't explain it well enough but if you have questions I'll try to give you the answer why I chose a specific card.

OK, this has been bugging me for a while, and I don't know why I haven't said it yet: the name "Dark Deck" sounds like a generic noob deck (no offense). I personally call this Yveltal/Hydreigon: as uncreative as that is, it at least denotes a clear strategy.

Anyway, onto the deck itself. Here are the changes I would make:

-1 Deino

-1 Hydreigon

-2 Evosoda

-1 Professor's Letter

-1 Pokémon Fan Club

-1 Tool Retreiver ( Standard )

-1 Startling Megaphone ( Expanded only )

-2 Prism Energy ( Expanded )

-4 Double Colorless Energy

+1 Zweilous

+1 Virizion-EX ( optional )

+1 N

+1 Professor Juniper/Sycamore

+2 Skyla

+2 Shadow Circle

+1 VS Seeker

+1 Max Potion

+2 Ultra Ball

+2 Rainbow Energy ( Standard )

+4 Blend Energy Grass/Fire/Psychic/Darkness ( Expanded )

I've never needed to go full four on Hydreigon myself; a 3-2-3 line works just fine without cluttering the deck too much (a second Zweilous helps against Toad). I'd personally add a Virizion-EX, since multicolored Energy in this deck can be used beyond just attacking with Hydreigon (I'll elaborate more on that further down). That's just me, though.

I've never needed Evosodas in any decks outside of non-Fighting Stage 1-heavy decks; they've proven to just be clunky for the most part. Two Letters isn't necessary when there's little Darkness Energy to begin with. And there's no point using Fan Clubs if you're not going to commit to running three or four; it just doesn't work as a 1-copy card. I prefer Ultra Ball for my specific Poké-searching, especially since it can search for Hydreigon, unlike Fan Club.

I'd run more Shadow Circles because if you're going that route, you might as well commit to it, since a lone Stadium can be easily replaced. Same deal with the Supporters: running multiple Junipers/Sycamores, Ns, Skylas, and VS Seekers helps your deck's consistency big-time, especially since Trump Card can save you from decking out (keep count of your VS Seekers, though). A third Max Potion makes it more likely that you'll pull one out when you need it.

As for the tool-managing cards, Tool Retreival isn't necessary, since Yveltal-EX isn't generally crippled by Head Ringer (it can easily attach a third Energy for Evil Ball), and most decks with Head Ringer use Toads anyway. Also, on the note of Scrapper, you don't need to run it alongside the Megaphone in Expanded; it's one or the other there.

And finally, the Energy. Hydreigon and DCE don't mix; Dark Trance can't move it, forcing you to discard it with Max Potion when you need to heal. Also, Prism Energy doesn't work for Hydreigon, since it's not a Basic Pokémon (Prism Energy only provides all types for Basics; just Colorless otherwise). Blend Energy is a better option, since it just so happens to provide Darkness, Psychic, and even Grass if you're using Virizion-EX. Running four Rainbow (Standard) or Blend (Expanded) alongside 6 Darkness is the way to go, I've found.

Hope I helped!

Sorry for Prism, I did thought Blend at the moment of posting the deck but by mistake put up Prism ! Well DCE is for extra damage, needed to OHKO, I mean like you are nearing 1-1 Prize left game and need a DCE to get an OHKO, it might be good to reduce the number, but you surely need on occasional times ! I won't consider Virizon EX, as it is out of the theme. It would be hard to support it. I will definitely keep Startling megaphone to destroy Tool Drop Deck. Tool Scrapper or Tool retriever was used to discard the Flare gear, if put on hydregion, since it was only Hydregion which could attack Pyroar ! I know sylas are good, but after playing 50 like matches, I never needed her so much. But 2 will be good. As you have a computer search. N would be a bad choice as most of the time, you are the one to get advantage, its only usable in starting ! Well, For toad as I said, Malamar, Yveltal EX\Mewtwo EX can do the job. No need to add a Zweiloius. Well thinkning of evosoda. Some times, you don't get the card and I used it instead of Ultra Ball as it needs to discard 2 cards to search a pokemon, so evosoda helps there !  Well I do have 2 Max Potions, which I feel are enough. if you really think, its too much, then I would say you actually can win without Max Potion, I use Pokemon Center in the current deck, since I don't have max potions and I just switch a Yveltal EX with Mewtwo EX, and heal Yveltal EX while Mewtwo EX does the job, so Max Potion isn't really needed to be added. If you think lone stadium isn't good idea, I would add a Pokemon Center as Stadium's are only worth 2 places in a good deck. 2 VS seeker, maybe 3 is good !

Changes I would consider after this explaination --

-2 DCE

-1 Hydregion

-1 Deino

-2 Prism Energy

+1 Skyla

+2 Blend Energy

+1 Pokemon Center(For Expanded)/Shadow Circle(For Standard)

+1 VS Seeker

+1 Juniper\Sycamore

Thanks for the help and I have edited it :)

Pokemon (16)

2 Skrelp

2 Dragalge

1 Jirachi-EX

2 Duskull

2 Dusclops

2 SR Dusknoir (PLB)

1 Keldeo-EX

4 Seismitoad-EX

Trainer (40)

1 Computer Search

3 Hypnotoxic Laser

1 Startling Megaphone

4 SR Ultra Ball

4 VS Seeker

1 Cassius

1 Lysandre

1 Lysandre's Trump Card

3 N

4 Professor Juniper

1 Team Flare Grunt

1 Wally

2 Xerosic

3 Virbank City Gym

2 Float Stone

3 Muscle Band

2 Head Ringer

Energy (4)

.The strategy is to trap the active Pokemon and prevent it from being knocked out by moving damage counters to the enemy's bench pokemons. I can't explain it well enough but if you have questions I'll try to give you the answer why I chose a specific card.

Thanks for posting the deck layout, but may I know its name ? :D

Pokemon (16)

2 Skrelp

2 Dragalge

1 Jirachi-EX

2 Duskull

2 Dusclops

2 SR Dusknoir (PLB)

1 Keldeo-EX

4 Seismitoad-EX

Trainer (40)

1 Computer Search

3 Hypnotoxic Laser

1 Startling Megaphone

4 SR Ultra Ball

4 VS Seeker

1 Cassius

1 Lysandre

1 Lysandre's Trump Card

3 N

4 Professor Juniper

1 Team Flare Grunt

1 Wally

2 Xerosic

3 Virbank City Gym

2 Float Stone

3 Muscle Band

2 Head Ringer

Energy (4)

Need more FA trainer, SR Seeker, League Muscle Band, and FA Toads...

On a serious note though, 4 DCE only seem pretty risky, especially if you only run Float Stone to get unwanted Pokemon of the field. I'd add 3 HGSS Water ( Foil) and potentiolly a Switch ( SR, or HGSS foil, depending on taste), for Megaphone, Wally, Virbank / Xero

On a serious note though, 4 DCE only seem pretty risky, especially if you only run Float Stone to get unwanted Pokemon of the field. I'd add 3 HGSS Water ( Foil) and potentiolly a Switch ( SR, or HGSS foil, depending on taste), for Megaphone, Wally, Virbank / Xero

I made another deck. I've played it with the meta decks and somehow manage to get wins. I don't know if it really does capable of competing with the meta or just lucky :)

Pokemon (15)

4 Nincada

4 Shedinja

1 Virizion-EX

1 Genesect-EX

4 Mew-EX

1 Mr. Mime

Trainer (33)

1 Dowsing Machine

1 Startling Megaphone

1 Switch

4 Ultra Ball

3 VS Seeker

1 Lysandre

1 Lysandre's Trump Card

4 N

4 Juniper

2 Skyla

2 Wally

1 Xerosic

4 Frozen City

2 Hard Charm

2 Jamming Net

Energy (12)

4 Plasma Energy

4 Rainbow Energy

4 Grass Energy

This deck revolves around Mew-EX and Shedinja. The idea is to accumulate damage counters to Mew-EX then copy Shedinja's Hopless Scream attack (50 times the number of damage counters on this Pokemon).

Toxic Punch maybe?

OK, added to the list :)

FA and SR Trainers don't really matter. This thread is just to present a deck list which indeed doesn't depend upon the card art or rarity !

I made another deck. I've played it with the meta decks and somehow manage to get wins. I don't know if it really does capable of competing with the meta or just lucky :)

Pokemon (15)

4 Nincada

4 Shedinja

1 Virizion-EX

1 Genesect-EX

4 Mew-EX

1 Mr. Mime

Trainer (33)

1 Dowsing Machine

1 Startling Megaphone

1 Switch

4 Ultra Ball

3 VS Seeker

1 Lysandre

1 Lysandre's Trump Card

4 N

4 Juniper

2 Skyla

2 Wally

1 Xerosic

4 Frozen City

2 Hard Charm

2 Jamming Net

Energy (12)

4 Plasma Energy

4 Rainbow Energy

4 Grass Energy

This deck revolves around Mew-EX and Shedinja. The idea is to accumulate damage counters to Mew-EX then copy Shedinja's Hopless Scream attack (50 times the number of damage counters on this Pokemon).

Name of this again ? :D

The next deck that I aim to finalise is --

what felidae has posted is a very valid point.. if you're planning to use expanded, you might as well use dark patch which is one of the reasons darkrai decks were so terrifying (they still are.. but not nearly as much)

And on request from harshu I am posting my fire deck here :)
note: this is still a fairly crude version (only around 30-40 battles), so any suggestions are appreciated

pokemon
2 camerupt-ex
2 litleo
2 flare command pyroar
4 torchic (ancient trait)
2 combusken (midair strike)
3 blaziken (spreading flames)

trainers
4 rare candy
3 switch
2 vs seeker
3 blacksmith
1 trump card
2 juniper
2 xerosic
4 scorched earth
1 ace spec of choice (comp search/dowsing machine/life dew recommended)
1 ultra ball

energy
2 dce
20 fire energy

To answer a few questions which will probably pop up for you

1. why flare command?
flare command pyroar can complete lysandre's actions at a measly cost of one energy while blaziken can attach 3 in one turn.. and saves you a supporter.. plus this has the added benefit of being able to act literally unlimited times and can work on primal groudon which seems to be a pain to beat for lysandre decks..

2. rare candy and combusken.. both?

well firstly the main reason for this is seismi.. at this point you're probably so annoyed with the deck that if it blocks a rare candy and doesn't allow blaziken which is the center point of your deck.. you'll probably go hit your head against the wall.. hence the combusken..

3. so little draw support?
this deck is a naturally drawing deck.. the stadium.. and sacrificing a torchic can really speed up the process of draw..

as usual after that, blazi reattaches and camerupt incinerates everything stupid enough to stay put

thanks for reading and do leave suggestions :)

Please leave suggestions and comments on this deck !

Why is life dew recommended in that deck ?? I feel it isn't a good ace spec to use, yet you recommend it why ?

Well, I Played that against awesome_guy in friend mode, thats hen he told me, Life Dew was suggested to get an advanced Robo substitue like pokemon which could do 100 damage for 2 energies and if it is knocked out, the opponent cannot take any prize card. So that is the reason, that he recommened life Dew !

FA and SR Trainers don't really matter. This thread is just to present a deck list which indeed doesn't depend upon the card art or rarity !

You obviously didn't got the joke :P.

Well, I Played that against awesome_guy in friend mode, thats hen he told me, Life Dew was suggested to get an advanced Robo substitue like pokemon which could do 100 damage for 2 energies and if it is knocked out, the opponent cannot take any prize card. So that is the reason, that he recommened life Dew !

Ok I got it. But still Computer Search is better :D

With Camerupt EX and Blaziken, the terrible part is having to switch between your main attacker and your 'refresh' pokemon.  I tried doing this several times with other 'discard energy' attackers and M Manectric, who is able to be 110 damage and attach 2 energy by attacks, by far superior, evolving only once, having no retreat cost and able to deal damage as well as accelerate energy from the discard pile.  It was painful, especially since big attackers like that tend to have high retreat costs, necessitating switch, escape rope or AZ every other turn to make M Manectric active.

I recommend a higher VS Seeker count to reuse Blacksmith, which, early game can result in great damage output from Camerupt EX.  Sadly, later in the game it is unable to reliably stream OHKO's since it and your regular energy attachment are only able to 'power up' 150 damage.

For stage 2 support for Camerupt EX both Emboar and Delphox seem like better choices.  As a non-EX attacker Delphox makes better use of DCE, and hits harder with basic energy which it doesn't discard, leaving it available for Explosive Jet and has an excellent ability.  Emboar lets you actually recharge OHKO's and both are equally as difficult to evolve as Blaziken.

And, btw, yes, my Primal Groudon deck hates switching effects from abilities or attacks especially 'pulls' like Flare Command, or that Shark-Torpedo, Galvantula.  It also hates bench sniping, like say. . . Furious Fist Blaziken (very difficult to power up and use) , Lando-Bats and Gengar EX.

I would recommend dropping some of your very high energy count in favour of a couple Professor's Letters and a couple more trainers (VS Seeker, Skyla (to help your rare candy combos) and maybe some more supporters? or a way to get one of the only 8 you have?)  I can see you having hands full of energy and no draw support with a Combusken active.

Archived