The Best Decks in TCG

harshu

That would probably be Virizion/Genesect. Virizion-EX resists Water and can KO Seismitoad in two hits due to weakness, and Genesect-EX can pick on that same weakness to KO it with one Megalo Cannon. Head Ringers and Hammers can be very annoying to deal with, but that's all the Toad had to defend itself against VirGen (aside from clunky Fire techs).

I got one recently with Primal Groudon.  I use a lot of supporters like Korrina to search out my pokemon and am usually stalling until Primal G is ready to go, I just evolved as early as possible without the spirit link obviously (lousy toad), and Primal is immune to the dirty trick bag that comes with Seismitoad, so long as you're drawing with a supporter you can get the cards you need, and it takes 5 turns for a muscle band quaking punch to take Primal G down (since water energy takes up valuable team flare tool and laser hammer bank space and that's the totality of most of those decks)

That would probably be Virizion/Genesect. Virizion-EX resists Water and can KO Seismitoad in two hits due to weakness, and Genesect-EX can pick on that same weakness to KO it with one Megalo Cannon. Head Ringers and Hammers can be very annoying to deal with, but that's all the Toad had to defend itself against VirGen (aside from clunky Fire techs).

I consider this as the best answer, though the below one also looks good from the theory !

I got one recently with Primal Groudon.  I use a lot of supporters like Korrina to search out my pokemon and am usually stalling until Primal G is ready to go, I just evolved as early as possible without the spirit link obviously (lousy toad), and Primal is immune to the dirty trick bag that comes with Seismitoad, so long as you're drawing with a supporter you can get the cards you need, and it takes 5 turns for a muscle band quaking punch to take Primal G down (since water energy takes up valuable team flare tool and laser hammer bank space and that's the totality of most of those decks)

Hmm, that is really good I would say, but then it uses too much cards just to oppose Semisitoad and then apparently consuming such deck space may just result in losing in front of other decks :)

Question, whats the best deck for countering Seismitoad?

You've been answered a Deck. Also they are some good Pokémon to counter:

Leafeon (Plasma) is very good too. you need 3 energies on opponent benched pokemon (+the DCE in Sesimi) to OHKO. If you had the M. Band/S. Bangle attached before, still less energy in bench. It's an easy KO.

Any grass type Pokémon have advantage on KOing Seismi.

Also you could do it if running dark with Yveltal-EX with energy enough.

Dialga EX (FuF) in a Bronzong deck looks great. 60 damage and an ex can't attack next turn (so you could use items again)or 150 damage in one hit to KO the next turn.

Other metal is Aegislash EX which it's not damaged if opponent is running special energy (and Seismi does). Anyway you couldn't run items but your poke-wall still full HP while you 100 damage the Seismi with 3 metal energies or more damage with more energies.

Also any 90HP or more damage and all kind of Sleep/Confusion/Paralysis, Poison/Fire will lead you to 2HKO the Seismi even thoug probably you have to deal without items this 2 turns. Important to have good supporters in this case.

• Upvote 2

I'd like to add a couple of Pokémon to that list, Chasista.

Just like Aegislash-EX is good for blocking Toads with DCE, Cobalion-EX is perhaps better because it discards DCE with Righteous Edge, which only takes one Metal Energy; if they don't have another DCE to attach right away, that can buy a turn out of the Item lock, especially since Toad decks run very few basic Energy.

Also, for Energy-moving decks like Aromatisse, Malamar-EX is decent because Hyper Hypnosis puts the Toad to sleep, forcing it to flip to wake up: not bad for an Energy attachment you can move away afterwards. Sure, Toad players can use Switch or scoop cards to get out of an unlucky flip, but if they don't have access to them, that can also buy a turn out of the Item lock. Malamar's saved my Fairy Toolbox deck several times with that trick. XD

I do okay with Primal Groudon, a little over 60-66 percent in random, Omega Barrier is a potent ancient trait and once evolved it's hard for people to deal with him, it's hard to switch him from active or draw him up from the bench so it's hard to stop you from simply attaching one energy per turn until he's ready to wreck house. Since the deck is based around that trait Seismitoad decks that rely on Lasers and Hammers are stuck dealing 50 damage per turn (with muscle band and DCE) it's also satisfying to OHKO the toad and discard Virbank at the same time, it's far from perfect but I agree trying to tech in a Mega evolution would be ridiculous, I need every card in my deck to make Primal Groudon playable: the fact that most everything I need is sought out by supporter cards (pokemon and stadiums) is what helps against the toad, the fact that I play a ridiculous energy count doesn't hurt either, I am almost gauranteed to draw that last energy card I need to start taking prizes with an N or Juniper.

Off hand Plasma Leafeon is also a great anti Groudon EX pokemon. My deck also struggles against bench sniping.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be off topic.

Roaring Skies is supposed to include an Omega Barrier basic pokemon Regirock who will be immune to the nasty trainer cards. It may be able to hang tough and KO a toad.

(?)

******* is probably the most competitive and natural counter to Seismitoad, Virizion EX has to be one of the most potent cards in the game, I don't think any other pokemon is that quick an energy accelerator while still dealing damage.

Never thought about all the steel pokemon that have anti-special energy properties . . . nice call.

Don't safeguard pokemon prevent the item-lock effect? too bad they aren't quick enough attackers with better damage dealing capacity.

Don't safeguard pokemon prevent the item-lock effect?

Unfortunately, no. Just like retreating doesn't get out of it. I've seen more than a few weird rulings in the TCG, but this is just unfair. XD

If they reprinted Seismitoad EX with a coin toss for the first attack's effect, much like they did with pokemon catcher, I think that would make it more fair, or less boring / frustrating.  Might as well just try to deal with it: complaining will only serve to make you unhappier in the end and isn't likely to produce a result.  Seismitoad does appear to win a lot, not enough apparently to force any change, that may change when Virizion EX is rotated and leaf type pokemon are left with Trevenant and Venusaur and that other EX. . . but then again Wally might help out giving decks the ability to evolve quickly without ultra ball and rare candy.  Don't let the Seismitoad stress disorder ruin the fun for you.  But yeah, maybe someone should start a poll: what do you think about the toad having to coin toss for it's debilitating attack?  and do you think the toad is that big an issue?  It's very competitive, I dunno, that's a different thread though.

There are other brutal cards, I mean the Hypnotoxic laser is something else you can do nothing about, it's damage that can be done first turn, from your hand and there's a 50 percent chance you're poisoned and can't retreat, it doesn't totally mangle your ability to play and presumably have fun quite the way the toad can, but remember, it is just a game, after all.

Well Maybe we can have a toad list to work on :P Well I will be looking to finalise the next deck that is --> Dark Deck, Posted by me :D

Here it is :) -->

Well It seems, I am posting a good Deck. Try this out.

The DARK Deck

Pokemon = 11

3 Yveltal EX
2 Darkrai EX
1 Jirachi EX
2 Absol (Team Plasma - Mind Jack)
2 Sableye
1 Yveltal (Normal one from XY with Oblivian Wing)

Trainers = 37

4 Professor Juniper
4 N
4 Ultra Ball
4 Hypnotix Lasers
3 Muscle Bonds
3 Colress
2 Virbank City Gym
2 Float Stones
1 Silent Labs
1 Shadow Circle
2 Lysandre
1 Lysandre's Trump Card
2 Teammates
1 VS Seeker
2 Professor's Letter
1 Megaphone

Energy = 12

8 Dark Energy
4 Double Colourless Energy

Now this is how the Deck works -

Your main attacker is Yveltal EX with its Evil Ball. Darkrai is to give a free retreat. Yveltal is to attach discarded energy and to deal with Safegaurd Pokemon. Jirachi EX is used for its stellar guidance in case you are supportless or need a specefic supporter. Since your Bench will get filled up, you could use Absol to attack for about 80-100 for just 2 energies and it can also be used to meddle with Safegaurds. Well the Sableye is just used to retrieve some Cards from the Discard Pile.

Now towards the trainers. Juniper is used as staple in all the decks, just to get off with a Bad Hand and get a good one. N is used to slow down your opponent who has got away with some prize cards. Ultra Ball is for searching the Pokemon you need at the right time. Hypnotix is just used for opponents that are hard to damage for example - Suicune or Latias EX having the ability. So incase you don't have a counter safegaurd pokemon, Hypnotix is there to help you paired with virbank Gym, to cause more damage. Muscle Bonds are to increase more damage from your Pokemon. Float Stones are in case, Darkrai's Ability is out of work in case of a Garbotoxin or Silent Lab. Well The Silent Labi is to stop Safegaurd and Virgen deck. Shadow Circle is in case an opponent is damaging twice due to weakness. Lysandres are used to put your strategy to work, and destroy your opponent's. It can be used for Hit and Run decks. Lysandre's Trump Card is to retrieve the cards, you need and lost due to Junipers. Teammates are used for searching 2 free cards if your Sableye is knocked out while getting retrieving you cards from Dicard Pile or One of your pokemon is knocked out. VS Seeker is to get your Lysandre's Trump card incase it is discarded. Professor Letter incase you are dried out of energy. Megaphone to counter G Booster.

And the Energy you can make out.

Hope this helps, also now this deck is open for improvements :)

Edited by harshu

Guest ArtichokeCat

I'd like to add a couple of Pokémon to that list, Chasista.

Just like Aegislash-EX is good for blocking Toads with DCE, Cobalion-EX is perhaps better because it discards DCE with Righteous Edge, which only takes one Metal Energy; if they don't have another DCE to attach right away, that can buy a turn out of the Item lock, especially since Toad decks run very few basic Energy.

Also, for Energy-moving decks like Aromatisse, Malamar-EX is decent because Hyper Hypnosis puts the Toad to sleep, forcing it to flip to wake up: not bad for an Energy attachment you can move away afterwards. Sure, Toad players can use Switch or scoop cards to get out of an unlucky flip, but if they don't have access to them, that can also buy a turn out of the Item lock. Malamar's saved my Fairy Toolbox deck several times with that trick. XD

Speaking of Special Conditions I saw a video where they used Illumise PC with Twirling Sign in their Night March deck.

Since Twirling Sign costs a Colorless, they were able to copy it for free with Mew EX and Dimension Valley in play. When the Toad flipped Tails on Confusion, they were able to get their items back and continue discarding Night Marchers.

Interesting isn't it?

Speaking of Special Conditions I saw a video where they used Illumise PC with Twirling Sign in their Night March deck.

Since Twirling Sign costs a Colorless, they were able to copy it for free with Mew EX and Dimension Valley in play. When the Toad flipped Tails on Confusion, they were able to get their items back and continue discarding Night Marchers.

Interesting isn't it?

It's an interesting tech, though keep in mind that Toad can run Keldeo-EX + Float Stone / Switch / etc. to prevent those things.

I saw that the Plasma deck is missing and would be happy if somebody posted a plasma deck in this too cos i consider it as one of the best against us players(new players). I dont know about big players.

I saw that the Plasma deck is missing and would be happy if somebody posted a plasma deck in this too cos i consider it as one of the best against us players(new players). I dont know about big players.

for 2013 there was a popular deck which is listed on the pokemon main site

Pokémon

3 Thundurus-EX

110/116

3 Lugia-EX

134/135

4 Deoxys-EX

111/116

1 Absol

67/116

Energy Cards

4 Plasma Energy

4 Double Colorless Energy

4 Prism Energy

1 Rainbow Energy

Trainer Cards

4 Professor Juniper

3 N

3 Colress

1 Random Receiver

4 Roller Skates

2 Bicycle

1 Computer Search

4 Colress Machine

3 Switch

3 Team Plasma Ball

3 Muscle Band

3 Pokémon Catcher

2 Startling Megaphone

I tried it out and had several problems with it.

for one, prism isn't in the standard format, so one has to decide to add more rainbow, psychic, mystery, or lightening E

whoever originally used this didn't appear to be using stadium cards, pyroar and aegislash-ex are definite problems here in spring of 2015, silent lab shuts down lugia and deoxy's ability, but as you can see the ran 2 megaphones so garbodor would not be an issue.

I've made some adjustments to my personal plasma deck to make this more fun to play online for now.  but the core concept is always the same, finish the ko with lugia-ex so you can draw an extra prize.

there's plenty of vlogs you know where showing off lugia-ex's awesomeness.

Energy Cards

4 Plasma Energy

4 Prism Energy

1 Rainbow Energy

Hard to run only Special energies with the E. Hammers + Team Flare cards right now.

Hard for only 1 non-EX card too that can't be recovered (no Lysandre's TC) against as you said AegisEX, Pyroar... also MDiancieEX, DialgaEX... the list needs some Lysandres for sure.

yes, I've ma

Hard to run only Special energies with the E. Hammers + Team Flare cards right now.

Hard for only 1 non-EX card too that can't be recovered (no Lysandre's TC) against as you said AegisEX, Pyroar... also MDiancieEX, DialgaEX... the list needs some Lysandres for sure.

I've made modifications to the version that I use, but I've had to apologize to people that were running heavy aegislash-ex several times.

Pokémon

3 Thundurus-EX

110/116

3 Lugia-EX

134/135

4 Deoxys-EX

111/116

1 Absol

67/116

Energy Cards

4 Plasma Energy

4 Prism Energy

1 Rainbow Energy

Trainer Cards

4 Professor Juniper

3 N

3 Colress

1 Random Receiver

4 Roller Skates

2 Bicycle

1 Computer Search

4 Colress Machine

3 Switch

3 Team Plasma Ball

3 Muscle Band

3 Pokémon Catcher

2 Startling Megaphone

I tried it out and had several problems with it.

for one, prism isn't in the standard format, so one has to decide to add more rainbow, psychic, mystery, or lightening E

whoever originally used this didn't appear to be using stadium cards, pyroar and aegislash-ex are definite problems here in spring of 2015, silent lab shuts down lugia and deoxy's ability, but as you can see the ran 2 megaphones so garbodor would not be an issue.

I've made some adjustments to my personal plasma deck to make this more fun to play online for now.  but the core concept is always the same, finish the ko with lugia-ex so you can draw an extra prize.

there's plenty of vlogs you know where showing off lugia-ex's awesomeness.

Thanks for the list, it is added :)

Dark Deck (Yveltal/Raichu)

First Off I want to say that i know Harshu Posted A Dark Deck Variant , but his was more expanded. So i Figured i would post my "Dark Deck Variation".For The Standard Format. 

Note: This Deck Is Built How I Wanted it, I have Alot of games played with this variation (over 600 games) and it has served me well.

Pokemon (10)

1. Yveltal EX x3

2. Darkrai EX x1

3. Pikachu (Nuzzle) x2

4. Raichu (Circle Circuit) x2

5. Mewtwo EX x1 

6. Yveltal 

Items (17)

Energy Switch x2

Pokemon Catcher x2

Hypnotoxic Laser x3

Random Reciever x2

Enhanced Hammer x1

Ultra Ball x4

Professors Letter x2

Computer Search

Supporters (19)

N x4

Juniper x4

Colress x2

Lysandre x3

Muscle Band x3

Pokemon Center Lady x1

Virbank x2

Energy (14)

DCE x4

Dark x10

How It Works

Yveltal EX

Yveltal is The main attacker in the deck, with Evil Ball Only requiring 2 Energies , And does an additional 20 Damage for each Energy on the Defending Pokemon.

Darkrai EX

Used For Free Retreats with its Dark Cloak Ability , And Since the deck Runs Only Dark as basic Energies. Should have no problem getting Pokemon Off Front Line When needed.

Also Note : I barely Ever Use Darkrai As an attacker, Only When It is %100 Needed // Far and few between :)

2-2 Raichu Line / Yveltal 

First, The 2-2 Raichu Line is used Because of decks like Pyroar Where you cant deal damage with basic Pokemon. Also Counters Safeguards As it is NOT an EX. Now For Yveltal, Used To KO Safeguards And to retrieve Energies in the Discard Pile  +30 Damage (Which is amazing in every way lol)  

Mewtwo EX

Last but not Least of  Pokemon is Mewtwo : X Ball Can be powered In 1 Turn With A DCE, Good Vs. Decks With Psychic Weakness. All around Good in any deck TBH

NOTE :

You Can Run The Team Plasma Absol If you want, I Feel That 2-2 Raichu Is better due to only Needing A DCE To power up. Also Rachu Helps Counter Other Yveltal EX Decks Since Yveltal is weak to Electric.

Trainers:

I Feel Most of the trainers are obvious to why they are there Like N, And Juniper. Random Reciever Is There For situations where i can possibly get N, Instead of Juinipering Away Cards i may need Later. 

Some people Ask me Why i dont use Skyla or Vs Seekers And to be %100 Honest , I Dont think i need Any.

Extra

I Wrote this Really Late At night, So im sorry if anything is hard to understand or , i didnt elaborate well enough, or whatever. If anything Feel Free To Message ME in Game and i can discuss with you my thought process on the deck more in depth, I tend to only stroll forums every now and again.  TY For Reading And Hope Everyone Keeps Enjoying Pokemon TCGO

Dark Deck (Yveltal/Raichu)

First Off I want to say that i know Harshu Posted A Dark Deck Variant , but his was more expanded. So i Figured i would post my "Dark Deck Variation".For The Standard Format. 

Note: This Deck Is Built How I Wanted it, I have Alot of games played with this variation (over 600 games) and it has served me well.

Pokemon (10)

1. Yveltal EX x3

2. Darkrai EX x1

3. Pikachu (Nuzzle) x2

4. Raichu (Circle Circuit) x2

5. Mewtwo EX x1 

6. Yveltal 

Items (17)

Energy Switch x2

Pokemon Catcher x2

Hypnotoxic Laser x3

Random Reciever x2

Enhanced Hammer x1

Ultra Ball x4

Professors Letter x2

Computer Search

Supporters (19)

N x4

Juniper x4

Colress x2

Lysandre x3

Muscle Band x3

Pokemon Center Lady x1

Virbank x2

Energy (14)

DCE x4

Dark x10

How It Works

Yveltal EX

Yveltal is The main attacker in the deck, with Evil Ball Only requiring 2 Energies , And does an additional 20 Damage for each Energy on the Defending Pokemon.

Darkrai EX

Used For Free Retreats with its Dark Cloak Ability , And Since the deck Runs Only Dark as basic Energies. Should have no problem getting Pokemon Off Front Line When needed.

Also Note : I barely Ever Use Darkrai As an attacker, Only When It is %100 Needed // Far and few between :)

2-2 Raichu Line / Yveltal 

First, The 2-2 Raichu Line is used Because of decks like Pyroar Where you cant deal damage with basic Pokemon. Also Counters Safeguards As it is NOT an EX. Now For Yveltal, Used To KO Safeguards And to retrieve Energies in the Discard Pile  +30 Damage (Which is amazing in every way lol)  

Mewtwo EX

Last but not Least of  Pokemon is Mewtwo : X Ball Can be powered In 1 Turn With A DCE, Good Vs. Decks With Psychic Weakness. All around Good in any deck TBH

NOTE :

You Can Run The Team Plasma Absol If you want, I Feel That 2-2 Raichu Is better due to only Needing A DCE To power up. Also Rachu Helps Counter Other Yveltal EX Decks Since Yveltal is weak to Electric.

Trainers:

I Feel Most of the trainers are obvious to why they are there Like N, And Juniper. Random Reciever Is There For situations where i can possibly get N, Instead of Juinipering Away Cards i may need Later. 

Some people Ask me Why i dont use Skyla or Vs Seekers And to be %100 Honest , I Dont think i need Any.

Extra

I Wrote this Really Late At night, So im sorry if anything is hard to understand or , i didnt elaborate well enough, or whatever. If anything Feel Free To Message ME in Game and i can discuss with you my thought process on the deck more in depth, I tend to only stroll forums every now and again.  TY For Reading And Hope Everyone Keeps Enjoying Pokemon TCGO

Interesting. I might just really need to consider some well strategic parts of this deck for finalising the Dark Deck . Thanks for the contribution ! And no problem, it was wrote really well, even though you took pains of writing in the night so Thanks for that :)

Well got a Very interesting List for the Dark Deck, pretty it changes the theme, but its pretty good :)

Pokemon = 16
Yveltal EX = 3
Malamar EX = 1
Darkrai EX = 1
Absol = 1
Yveltal = 1
Deino = 4
Zweilous = 1
Hydregion (Dark Trance) = 4

Trainer =
Professor Birch\Shuana = 2
Skyla = 2
Lysandre = 1
Lysandre Trump Card = 1
Ultra Ball = 1

N = 1
Computer Search [Ace Spec] = 1
Pokemon Fan Club = 1
Colress = 2
Max Potion = 2
Shadow Circle = 2
Enhanced Hammer = 1
Professor's Letter = 2
Startling Megaphone = 1
Tool *******r\Tool Retriever = 1 (or if want to make the deck standard, then Tool Retriever)
Teammates = 2
Rare Candy = 3
Evosoda = 2
VS Seeker = 2
Muscle Bond\Dark Claw = 2

Energy = 12
Double Colourless = 4
Dark Energy = 8

Please tell your reviews on this list :) It is an improvement for above Dark Deck !

Edited by harshu
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I took apart a deck with all the fighting staples in it to make a deck for my son.

It's simple and it's meant to attack for 1 or 2 energy, spam muscle bands.  The low draw supporter count hasn't seemed to hurt, there's 7 supporters that fetch pokemon.  I opted to include some new trainers, Wally seems to work since it can be used for Machamp or Medicham, even though Korrina - Rare Candy + Machamp works very well it either leaves dead stage 1's in the deck or rare candies that can't be used for anything other than the bonus damage support Machamp is meant to provide.

Anyhow, it seems like it's a lot of fun for him, the damage from all the furious fist cards adds up quick.

I struggled with including Memory Shrine and things like focus sash for Medicham but opted for a pure offense, The idea that Medicham could attack for only one energy is nice, but it didn't seem to have the broader, more useful application that the fighting stadium does.

Not that out of the box, maybe more meant for fun.

2 Lucario EX

2-2-2 Machamp

3-3 Medicham

2 Hawlucha

4 Korrina

3 Wally

2 N

2 Professor Birch

1 Teammates

1 Lysandre

1 Lysandre's Trump Card

4 Muscle Band

3 VS Seeker

2 Trainer's Mail

2 Professor's Letter

2 Switch

1 Scramble Switch

1 Revive

4 Fighting Stadiums

4 Strong Energy

7 Fighting Energy

I took apart a deck with all the fighting staples in it to make a deck for my son.

It's simple and it's meant to attack for 1 or 2 energy, spam muscle bands.  The low draw supporter count hasn't seemed to hurt, there's 7 supporters that fetch pokemon.  I opted to include some new trainers, Wally seems to work since it can be used for Machamp or Medicham, even though Korrina - Rare Candy + Machamp works very well it either leaves dead stage 1's in the deck or rare candies that can't be used for anything other than the bonus damage support Machamp is meant to provide.

Anyhow, it seems like it's a lot of fun for him, the damage from all the furious fist cards adds up quick.

I struggled with including Memory Shrine and things like focus sash for Medicham but opted for a pure offense, The idea that Medicham could attack for only one energy is nice, but it didn't seem to have the broader, more useful application that the fighting stadium does.

2 Lucario EX

2-2-2 Machamp

3-3 Medicham

2 Hawlucha

4 Korrina

3 Wally

2 N

2 Professor Birch

1 Teammates

1 Lysandre

1 Lysandre's Trump Card

4 Muscle Band

3 VS Seeker

2 Trainer's Mail

2 Professor's Letter

2 Switch

1 Scramble Switch

1 Revive

4 Fighting Stadiums

4 Strong Energy

7 Fighting Energy

Can you ell what does Wally do ? Sorry but I am kind of New and also don't play in the real world, only here online !

2 Lucario EX

2-2-2 Machamp

3-3 Medicham

2 Hawlucha

4 Korrina

3 Wally

2 N

2 Professor Birch

1 Teammates

1 Lysandre

1 Lysandre's Trump Card

4 Muscle Band

3 VS Seeker

2 Trainer's Mail

2 Professor's Letter

2 Switch

1 Scramble Switch

1 Revive

4 Fighting Stadiums

4 Strong Energy

7 Fighting Energy

Well What's the name of the deck :D ?

Can you ell what does Wally do ? Sorry but I am kind of New and also don't play in the real world, only here online !

Wally is just like Evosoda, just it can help evolving on the First Turn, so you can actually evolve a Pokemon Excluding Pokemon EX.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay, so sorry:

It's called 'Fists A-Flurry'

Trainer's Mail is new also: it's like a Great Ball for trainer cards (look at top 4 cards of your deck, choose a trainer)

Figured in a pinch it might get you a muscle band or fighting stadium to put the damage over the top.

Revive:  Put a basic pokemon from your discard pile onto your bench.

Because Lucario EX is his favourite.  :)

Okay, so sorry:

It's called 'Fists A-Flurry'

Trainer's Mail is new also: it's like a Great Ball for trainer cards (look at top 4 cards of your deck, choose a trainer)

Figured in a pinch it might get you a muscle band or fighting stadium to put the damage over the top.

Revive:  Put a basic pokemon from your discard pile onto your bench.

Because Lucario EX is his favourite.  :)

That would be cool with a Maxie's Trick !