• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• harshu

• pokemasterTz

• fr33land

• Edgeman17

If you're asking for the LostGar deck, then I guess this isn't restricted to the Standard format, XD.

I can't give you LostGar, as I don't have the ridiculously-expensive pieces, leaving me unable to test it and build a solid list. However, I can give you a Fairy list, though it's not the destructive Mega Gardy deck that's undoubtedly the cause of the spike in Max Potion's demand, XD.

Expanded Fairy Toolbox

This list is a lot of fun for me. I built this list for the Expanded format because it gets to use Prism Energy alongside Rainbow Energy, allowing me to focus more on using different types of attackers. This is gonna be an extremely long post because there's a lot of explanation ahead, so please bear with me.

Pokémon (18)

3 Spritzee

3 Aromatisse (Fairy Transfer)

2 Xerneas (Geomancy)

One Kangaskhan-EX
(grrrrr, glitchy censors)

1 M-Kangaskhan-EX

1 Mewtwo-EX

1 Yveltal-EX

1 Malamar-EX

1 Virizion-EX

1 Aegislash-EX

1 Charizard-EX (Combustion Blast)

1 Suicune (Safeguard)

1 Terrakion (Retaliate)

Items/Stadiums (17)

3 Fairy Garden

3 Max Potion

3 Ultra Ball

2 Level Ball

2 VS Seeker

2 Muscle Band

1 Tool Scrapper

1 Dowsing Machine

Supporters (11)

4 Professor Juniper

3 N

1 Colress

1 Teammates

1 Lysandre

1 Lysandre's Trump Card

Energy (14)

6 Fairy Energy

4 Rainbow Energy

4 Prism Energy

CAUTION!

If you're using this deck, read these notes carefully!

1. Don't move Prism Energy to Aromatisse or M-Kangaskhan-EX! Prism Energy only provides every type to Basic Pokémon; otherwise, it only counts as Colorless Energy. Aromatisse is a Stage 1, and M-Kangaskhan-EX is a Mega, so if Prism Energy is attached to either of them, Aromatisse won't be able to move it.

2. Don't move Energy to Suicune through Y Cyclone! Safeguard blocks all attack effects from all EXs, including your own. If Yveltal-EX's Y Cyclone tries to move an Energy to Suicune, Safeguard will "block" the Energy, causing it to be discarded instead.

Anyway, with those warnings out of the way, let's go over the deck. The obvious centerpiece is Aromatisse, which moves the Energy between all of your Pokémon with its Ability, Fairy Transfer. This applies to all Energy cards that provide Fairy, so it can even move Rainbow and Prism Energy around! This has all kinds of fun possibilities, including but certainly not limited to what I've already listed.

Of course, this being a Fairy deck at its core, I also run a couple of Xerneas, since its Geomancy attack is excellent for getting more Fairy Energy on the board. Sadly, this doesn't work for Rainbow or Prism, since they only count as Colorless when not attached to a Pokémon. However, just getting extra Fairy Energy is reason enough to include Xerneas.

With standard support covered, let's talk about some standard attackers for this deck. First off, I run a line of M-Kangaskhan-EX, mainly to act as a gigantic wall with its massive 230 HP; at full HP, it can survive the likes of Black Ballista and G Booster! Wham Bam Punch can also be a powerful attack, especially if you get lucky with coin flips. It should also be noted the Basic Kangaskhan-EX can be helpful early-game with its Triple Draw attack, in case you run into a dead hand.

Next, we have a Mewtwo-EX and an Yveltal-EX, since they can deal a lot of damage to opponents who get too crazy with their Energy. Yveltal is generally stronger, but Mewtwo can function on just Fairy Energy. Each can also hit their respective weaknesses; Yveltal can eviscerate Darkness-weak Pokémon, such as Gengar-EX and Trevenant, and Mewtwo can destroy Psychic-weak Pokémon, such as Deoxys-EX and, of course, opposing Mewtwo-EX. The "Mewtwo Wars" are alive and well!

Now we get to the fun stuff. And what could be more fun than Malamar-EX? Its Ability, Hyper Hypnosis, puts opponents to sleep when you attach an Energy to it from your hand; once you do that, you can move the Energy elsewhere with Aromatisse, so there's no risk of wasting your attachment for the turn! I've found this Ability very helpful against those annoying ToadPuff decks, since it can potentially break the Item lock if Seismitoad-EX remains asleep and can't be removed from the Active spot. If you really need a big attack, you can also move Energy onto Malamar and use its attack, MAXamar, which has you flip a coin for every Energy on it, doing 60 damage per heads! This is very luck-reliant, but it could come up.

On the topic of countering ToadPuff (and status in general), I also run Virizion-EX. This is mainly here for its Ability, Verdant Wind, which makes everything with Grass Energy (Rainbow or Prism here) immune to Special Conditions. Take that, Lasers! Its attack, Emerald Slash, isn't too useful here in general, but it can KO Seismitoad-EX in two hits; this, combined with Virizion's Water resistence and pseudo-immunity to Lasers, makes it ideal to use against the contemptible toad.

Also fitting in the defensive theme is Aegislash-EX, which I find is vital for this deck these days. Its Ability, Mighty Shield, is obviously useful for blocking attackers relying on Special Energy, which is very prevalent these days, so that can be invaluable. But the main reason I find Aegislash necessary is actually for its attack, Slash Blast, which does 40 plus 20 for every Metal Energy on this guy (again, Rainbow and Prism). With Aegislash's Metal typing, this is great for dispatching the deadly M-Gardevoir-EX, though Aegislash actually needs four Metal Energy (or three and a Muscle Band) to KO it. This is very important because without a way to KO Mega Gardy, it can easily plow through this deck with enough Fairy Energy in play; even Mega Kangaskhan isn't safe from the Brilliant Arrow!

The next Pokémon I choose to run is Charizard-EX; specifically, the one with Combustion Blast. Needless to say, this incinerates Fire-weak Pokémon, such as the VirGen crew and Metal decks; even M-Aggron-EX is KO'd in one hit. This can also be used simply as a big attack, since a Muscle Band allows it to KO common 170-HP EXs, such as Yveltal, Keldeo, Gardevoir (before it goes Mega), and others. I also want to point out the oft-forgotten Wing Attack, since it can run on just Fairy Energy; this lets Charizard take out an opposing Aegislash-EX in two hits, piercing right through its Mighty Shield!

I've got Grass and Fire so far, so let's throw in some Water to complete the trifecta! Suicune is obviously useful for stopping EXs with its Ability, Safeguard; this can be very helpful for buying setup turns early-game. It can also use its attack, Aurora Beam, to hit Water-weak Pokémon for sizeable damage; it KOs Donphan right away, and with a Muscle Band, it can even KO Landorus-EX, as well as Fire-type EXs!

And to top off this incerdibly long list of Pokémon, we have a Terrakion, a big Fighting-type that can avenge a fallen friend with its attack, Retaliate, which does 30 on its own, or 90 if one of your Pokémon was KO'd by an attack (not by poison and such, unfortunately). Of course, Land Crush can just do 90 right away for an extra Energy, allowing it to get right to KO'ing those Fighting-weak Pokémon, such as Darkrai-EX, Thundurus-EX, and with a Muscle Band, even M-Manectric-EX!

Phew. I already feel exhausted just typing about the Pokémon, XD. At least the rest of the deck is relatively straightforward.

As the choice of Stadium, Fairy Garden is a no-brainer, giving everything free Retreat in conjunction with Fairy Transfer. I run three because this deck definitely needs the Garden to function; I'd run four if I weren't cramped on deck space.

Now the Items. Max Potion, as expensive as it's getting in its high demand, is incredible in this deck, since Aromatisse can move Energy away from an injured Pokémon beforehand, letting Max Potion heal it up completely with no drawbacks! Ultra Ball is necessary for getting out one of this deck's massive list of Pokémon; Level Ball can search out Spritzee or Aromatisse at no cost.

VS Seeker is a staple in every deck, allowing you to re-use a Supporter that's already discarded; this lets you get away with running a few less Supporters than you would otherwise. Muscle Band is incredibly useful for giving your Pokémon the boost they need to reach their KO potential, as I've pointed out numerous times in the Pokémon descriptions.

Tool Scrapper is mainly here for disarming Garbodor, since this deck needs its Abilities. The reason I run this over Megaphone is because it can also get rid of annoying Head Ringers and Jamming Nets, which will be used against this EX-heavy deck. Finally, I use Dowsing Machine as my choice of ACE SPEC; since it can turn into an extra Max Potion, Fairy Garden, Scrapper, search card, or Supporter.

Then we have the Supporters. Four Juniper (or Sycamore, if you prefer) allows you to draw through the deck as fast as possible. Three N can also serve as draw support early-game, as well as disrupting opponents who take too many prizes. Colress lets you take advantage of big Benches, which this deck almost always has.

Teammates can be very useful for coming back from a KO; this can be especially helpful for recovering from your Aromatisse getting Lysandred out and picked off. Speaking of Lysandre, he offers valuable field control, especially with VS Seekers. I also run Lysandre's Trump Card to recover resources, giving me access to even more Max Potions and getting back any of the one-copy Pokémon I might need. Having Trump Card makes me feel comfortable enough with focusing on Juniper as my main draw Supporter, especially since I run three cards that can get Trump Card back (2 VS Seekers and Dowsing Machine).

And finally, the Energy. Four Rainbow and four Prism Energy give me a whopping eight sources of multicolored Energy to play with. Six Fairy Energy is useful for not overextending the multicolors, as well as for countering anti-Special Energy plays.

So that's the deck. I know this post was extreeeemely long, but that's because this is a fairly complicated deck. You can't just drop down whatever Pokémon or general resources you have on hand; you have to carefully consider what will be useful at the moment and in the long term. You'll also find yourself playing this deck in radically different ways between matches, which I would argue is part of the fun!

So there ya go.

Well thanks Sharking for giving a layout of Toolbox Deck. The Only thing it would face badly would be Cobalion-EX\Klinlang\Aegislash EX . But still it is rounding up most of the decks so its pretty good.

Looks like there is no one sharing a psychic deck! So I gonna share mine which is my main deck. The deck is certainly NOT one of the best deck in the game but it is relatively easy to construct and quite fun to play with, as being a multi-functional deck you may have to make a number of decisions in the game.

Psychic Deck

Pokemon (15)

3-1 Gengar-Ex - M-Gengar-Ex

1 Mewtwo-Ex

2-2 Croagunk - Toxicroak

2 Sigilyph (Safeguard)

2 Wobbuffet (Bide Barricade)

1 Mr Mime

1 Jirachi-Ex

Supporter (13)

2 Colress

2 Lysandre

3 N

4 Professor Juniper

1 Skyla

1 Teammates

Items (16)

1 Dowsing Machine

1 Escape Rope

3 Hypnotoxic Laser

1 Professor Letter

1 Robo Substitute

1 Startling Megaphone

1 Switch

1 Ultra Ball

2 VS Seeker

1 Float Stone

1 Gengar Spirit Link

2 Muscle Band

Stadiums (4)

2 Dimension Valley

2 Virbank City Gym

Energy (12)

4 Double Colorless Energy

2 Mystery Energy

6 Psychic Energy

Explanations here:

So this deck is built around Gengar-Ex (as it was my first drawn pokemon Ex in a pack haha). The attack of Gengar-Ex is simple, 60 damage+poison+switch, which is somewhat similar to Donphan. So the first main decision is switching to which pokemon. I offer a few options here in my deck: Sigilyph when facing pokemon ex, wobbuffet to shut down abilities (Aromatisse, Bronzong, Keldeo, Slurpuff, Virizion-ex, etc.), Robo Substitute to gain a round without giving prize cards, and possibly using teammates in the next round. Next round with the aid of float stone/mystery energy/switch/escape rope I could switch back to Gengar-ex and employ the same attack. I do play a M-Gengar-ex into the deck but it is not the theme of the deck, but it is certainly useful when opponent has some strong attackers and pyroars.

Other features:

1. Always nice to include a Mewtwo-ex to give some quick attacks.

2. Included a 2-2 line of toxicroak for an easy revenge attack (requires no energy when dimension valley in play) which could 1HKO ALL pokemon-ex whose weakness is psychic type like Mewtwo-ex and Lucario-ex, and its second attack gives 60 attack with poison helps a lot when virbank is in play)

3. Mr. Mime prevents bench damage like landorus-ex, I almost never use its attack.

Lastly I will give a brief overview of the strengths and weaknesses of the deck.

Play well against:

1. Low HP decks like Night March or Tool decks

2. Fighting decks

3. Decks targeting exs like Donphan

Struggle against:

1. Toad deck (too many items)

2. Virizion decks (shut down poison)

If there are any suggestions on the deck I am very happy to modify it!

Well thanks Dblchun for sharing this deck with us. But more than a psychic deck it looks like a poison deck, has already been in the collection. Still thanks for posting your deck. And if you want to keep it poison as well as a Psychic deck, use Bats or add another Mewtwo EX. You could also use gardevoir(mirage ability) line which could boost Mewtwo EX. So it would be good.

hey dbl..I was just thinking.. seeing as yveltal is like 2nd or third on the list of meta dominating poke.. and is probably the most widespread attacker on game, dark weakness is a tough thing to have..

as a result i'd suggest the rainbow energy + shadow circle combo.. this will also allow you to make last stands with your jirachi if it ever does get stranded out there

also by increasing your mystery energy count, you can remove float stone which doesn't seem to do much except with jirachi.. and the odds of drawing both are minimal

other than that it's a good deck...

sorry guys but i'm a bit too sleepy to post actual composition i'd suggest, but i'll do it later :)

hey dbl..I was just thinking.. seeing as yveltal is like 2nd or third on the list of meta dominating poke.. and is probably the most widespread attacker on game, dark weakness is a tough thing to have..

as a result i'd suggest the rainbow energy + shadow circle combo.. this will also allow you to make last stands with your jirachi if it ever does get stranded out there

also by increasing your mystery energy count, you can remove float stone which doesn't seem to do much except with jirachi.. and the odds of drawing both are minimal

other than that it's a good deck...

sorry guys but i'm a bit too sleepy to post actual composition i'd suggest, but i'll do it later :)

LOL, but thanks awesome. And do wake up quickly and post the comments :P

Wow,this thread is getting popular,and thats good :).From now I think you should start giving the Post number beside the deck to make it easy,as this is getting big,decks are hard to find.I mean no one will just roam 10 pages to find the deck they are looking for.Just keep it up I guess.Ill post more decks in future,but for now im having some problems.And btw,you can just make my decks as "Finished".I think I improved em as much as I could and I dont really want anymore :D

-

-

Also,for your dark deck,I have some suggestions.I think you have just kept Yveltal EX as the main attacker,but it kinda looks its your ONLY attacker.Darkrai EX is mainly for retreat,it has a good attack but takes time to set up.And you have nothing to boost it.Sableye,is mainly for gathering tools again and most possibly taking a chance by confusing your opponent.Absol,isnt a very good good 2nd attacker,it has a good enough attack,but Low HP and odds of OHKOing is very small.Yveltal is pretty much good,as it can deal with Safeguard mons,and can rather just boost you a bit with a 30 damage.Easily,im saying that KEEP a 2nd Attacker.I have a Yveltal EX/M Mane EX which is just sooo great.I won around 20+ tourneys out of 25(I lost some cuz of disconnection).Its basically using M Mane EX to charge up Yveltal EX very quick,and also dealing a hefty amount of damage(110 to be precise).Mane EX is pretty good itself too,as it can deal 120 damage with just 2 energies.I kept Garbodor w/Garbotoxin just to easily kill of Safeguard-mons.Garbodor is pretty useful as I have no Pokes w/abilities,but I might keep Darkrai.For now,I have Mewtwo EX as the THIRD attacker,which is pretty useful too.Hope that helps! :)

Wow,this thread is getting popular,and thats good :).From now I think you should start giving the Post number beside the deck to make it easy,as this is getting big,decks are hard to find.I mean no one will just roam 10 pages to find the deck they are looking for.Just keep it up I guess.Ill post more decks in future,but for now im having some problems.And btw,you can just make my decks as "Finished".I think I improved em as much as I could and I dont really want anymore :D - - Also,for your dark deck,I have some suggestions.I think you have just kept Yveltal EX as the main attacker,but it kinda looks its your ONLY attacker.Darkrai EX is mainly for retreat,it has a good attack but takes time to set up.And you have nothing to boost it.Sableye,is mainly for gathering tools again and most possibly taking a chance by confusing your opponent.Absol,isnt a very good good 2nd attacker,it has a good enough attack,but Low HP and odds of OHKOing is very small.Yveltal is pretty much good,as it can deal with Safeguard mons,and can rather just boost you a bit with a 30 damage.Easily,im saying that KEEP a 2nd Attacker.I have a Yveltal EX/M Mane EX which is just sooo great.I won around 20+ tourneys out of 25(I lost some cuz of disconnection).Its basically using M Mane EX to charge up Yveltal EX very quick,and also dealing a hefty amount of damage(110 to be precise).Mane EX is pretty good itself too,as it can deal 120 damage with just 2 energies.I kept Garbodor w/Garbotoxin just to easily kill of Safeguard-mons.Garbodor is pretty useful as I have no Pokes w/abilities,but I might keep Darkrai.For now,I have Mewtwo EX as the THIRD attacker,which is pretty useful too.Hope that helps! :)

Whoa a great theory and thanks for the comments, latis. Hope your problems are solved soon. I will try to number the pages.

Ok here is the Finalised Deck.

FINALISED

The Night March Deck

Pokemon = 24

Joltik (Night March) = 4

Pumpkaboo (Night March) = 4

Lampent (Night March) = 4

Mew EX = 2

Eevee (Energy Evolution ) = 4

Flareon (Vengeance) = 2

Jirachi EX = 1

Mr.Mime (Bench Barrier) = 1

Leafeon (Energy Crush) = 2

Trainers = 27

Battle Compressors = 4

3 Ultra Ball (it was getting censored when I was writing = 3).

Dimension Valley = 3

Muscle Bond = 1

Silver bangle = 1

VS Seeker = 2

Computer Search = 1

Escape Rope = 1

Town Map = 1

Team Mates = 1

Skyla = 1

Professor Juniper\Sycamore = 4

Lysandre = 1

N = 3

Energy = 8

Double Colourless Energy = 4

Psychic Energy = 2

Fire Energy = 2

Well here is the theory.

Your main attacker will be Mew EX. With a psychic energy and a dimension valley it can attack for 1. A Joltik will be secondry attacker. Using Mew EX 's versatile ability you attack Night March attack for 1 energy with Dimension Valley. Other Night March Pokemon are for Discarding. Jirachi EX is used for tis ability to get a free supporter with it. Mr.Mime is used because Night March Pokemon as such are fragile to attacks, so they will be protected by Mr.Mime.

Eevee is used to evolve Leafeon and Flareon. Leafeon is helpful against Semistoad deck and Flareon in case you are out of Night March Pokemon. Battle Compressor is the main Item card used for discarding the night march pokemon. Ultra Ball is used to discard as well as look for another Pokemon you would need. if you have too many Night March or you have a bad hand - Juniper or Sycamore will help you. Skyla is in case you don't have a trainer card you need. Teammates is used because after you pokemon are knocked out you can search for 2 cards. Since Mew EX is the main attacker - a muscle band could increase the attack but if it a normal pokemon and an EX in front of you, Silver bangle is helpful. VS Seeker is to retrieve some supporters from the discard pile. Lysandre and Escape Rope are used for switching. Town Map, if incase your Night March Pokemon are in prize cards. N would be to disturb the opponent's hand in case he has taken more prizes. Double Colourless Energy because Joltik would need it. Psychic Energy because, Mew could hit and use its replace attack. Fire energy to use Flareon's Heat Tackle.

Thanks to Sharking319(Original Layout), awesome_guy and azimuthal_ for improvements.

My deck never made it into the list. O.O

:o I am really sorry. I have added it. I am sorry for the mistake. I will try that doesn't happens again. SORRY ! :D

latis93, on 17 Feb 2015 - 1:05 PM, said:

Pokemon:(12)

3 Genesect EX

3 Virizion EX

2-2 Raichu XY

1 Mewtwo EX

1 Furfrou XY

Trainers:(33)

2 Colress

3 Prof.Juniper

1 Lysandre

2 Fan Club

3 Skyla

1 Center Lady

1 Shadow Triad

3 Skyarrow Bridge

1 G Booster

2 Muscle Bands

1 Switch

3 Ultra Ball

1 Plasma Ball

1-1 Crushing/Enhanced Hammer

1 Tool Scrapper

1 Megaphone

1 Prof.Letter

1 Super Rod

2 Colress Machine

Energies:(14)

8 Grass Energies

4 Plasma Energies

2 DCE

Now,for the ill explain usage of each cards:-

Genesect/Virizion EX:Well,you know.This is what the deck is for.Virizion helps Genesect to charge up very quick,and 2 energies for 50 damage isnt that bad,is it?And 70 with a muscle band.Genesect is mainly used for the G Booster.It can OHKO anything except Megas(AND WAILORD EX,duh).And Genesect has a Built-in Lysandre system.

Raichu XY:Raichu XY isnt that bad,it helps against Safeguards and Pyroars if I dont get G Booster.Free retreat isnt that bad and the attack is decent too.

Furfrou:Furfrou XY is a pretty good card.Free retreat with Skyarrow bridge is good,and it can do 100 damage with a muscle band and it can discard a energy too.

Mewtwo EX:Mewtwos are just too flexible,can fit anywhere,X Ball is still one of the best attacks,and can help against Fire types.

Jirachi EX:Helps alot,gets a supporter when you need it.Its the only use I guess

Now,onto Supporters/Items/Stadiums(Trainers for short).

Juniper:Just one of my favorite supporters,nothing much to say,as its used in most decks.

Colress:Its useful in most decks and VirGen is kinda bench heavy so,ill use it

Fan Club:It will help to get Genesect if I have Virizion and wont waste the 2 Energies that Virizion can attach.Also helpful for Colress.

Skyla:She is kinda staple for most decks,helps getting out G Booster or whatever,and I include her in most of my decks,so yeah.

Lysandre:A lot of decks use this,so just added one.Just one because of Genesect

Shadow Triad:Well,might help,who knows.

(And no,I dont use N's and and am not planning to use N)

G Booster:Well,this is like the main trainer.G Booster OHKOes any card,except Megas(AND WAILORD EX).And also prevents any effects,so its same against Safeguard/Pyroar or anything else.

Muscle Band:Most decks are using this now and it helps alot,not much to say.

Switch:Well,Skyarrow bridge makes Switch kinda useless,but who knows?Kept one

Ultra Ball:Like,the most common card these days,not much to say.

Skyarrow Bridge:The only stadium I see fit for this deck.Free retreat for most of the Pokes.

Plasma Ball:This acts almost like master ball for Genesect,so kept one

Hammers:Comes in handy,not much to say.

Tool Scrapper:For those Head Ringers and still can discard opponents tools too.

Megaphone:Almost same as Scrapper,but can discard more than 2.

Prof Letter:Gets the energies.

Super Rod:Gets the DISCARDED energies into the deck,Virizion can easily put em on.

Colress Machine:Well,great for Genesect.

Onto energies,

8 Grass:not much to explain,8 should be enough

4 Plasma:For Gensect,and doesnt hurt that much.And can be used as Lysandre

2 DCE:How OP can G Booster get?A DCE discarded and done.Also helps

Mewtwo/Furfrou/Raichu

Some improvements Please, if needed. I am gonna finalize it.

1. note that this is an expanded deck due to Sky Arrow Bridge and Super Rod

2. CHangelog:

-2 Fan CLub

-1 Centre Lady

-1 Furfrou

-1 Colress

-1 Plasma Ball

+1 Deoxys EX ( letting Genesect OHK a Donphan with Muscle Band)

+1 Juniper ( just don't go below 4)

+3 VS Seeker

+ 1 random card

If possible I'd also consider to add 3 N, though I'm currently not sure what to cut from the deck.

Felidae_, on 06 Mar 2015 - 04:54 AM, said:

1. note that this is an expanded deck due to Sky Arrow Bridge and Super Rod

2. CHangelog:

-2 Fan CLub

-1 Centre Lady

-1 Furfrou

-1 Colress

-1 Plasma Ball

+1 Deoxys EX ( letting Genesect OHK a Donphan with Muscle Band)

+1 Juniper ( just don't go below 4)

+3 VS Seeker

+ 1 random card

If possible I'd also consider to add 3 N, though I'm currently not sure what to cut from the deck.

Well the suggestions seem to be good. But removing a colress would be a bad idea since, the bench will be filled up quick and heavy. Another thing, plasma ball would help get genesect EX. Well 3 VS Seekers is a great idea, thinking that Virgen is a fast and attacking deck. Supporters at the right time prove to be crucial.

Well a Deoxys EX would be bad, since it is only used to raise an attack. GBooster is good enought for it.

I actually support Deoxys-EX in the VirGen deck. This is good for two reasons:

Donphan
. It's a waste to use a G Booster on a Donphan, yet Megalo Cannon can't KO it, even with a Muscle Band. With a Muscle Band and Deoxys-EX, however, you can KO Donphan without having to sacrifice Energy.

Mega Manectric
and
Mega Gardevoir
. Both of these Megas are major competitive figures, and they both have 210 HP, putting them just out of G Booster's KO range. But with Deoxys-EX, even
they
aren't safe.

Yes, I understand that Deoxys-EX is negligible otherwise, not to mention bad to start with. However, giving these advantages over such important targets is reason enough to include it, in my opinion.

I actually support Deoxys-EX in the VirGen deck. This is good for two reasons:

Donphan. It's a waste to use a G Booster on a Donphan, yet Megalo Cannon can't KO it, even with a Muscle Band. With a Muscle Band and Deoxys-EX, however, you can KO Donphan without having to sacrifice Energy.

Mega Manectric and Mega Gardevoir. Both of these Megas are major competitive figures, and they both have 210 HP, putting them just out of G Booster's KO range. But with Deoxys-EX, even they aren't safe.

Yes, I understand that Deoxys-EX is negligible otherwise, not to mention bad to start with. However, giving these advantages over such important targets is reason enough to include it, in my opinion.

Ok thanks Sharking319. I am considering these changes in the Finalised deck.

Running Colress only once is fine ,as you will gain the most value out of him in the later stages of a game, where you should usually have acess to VS Seeker.

As sharking has stated above, Deoxys Ex is a quite popular choice in the archetyp nowadays.

Running Colress only once is fine ,as you will gain the most value out of him in the later stages of a game, where you should usually have acess to VS Seeker.

As sharking has stated above, Deoxys Ex is a quite popular choice in the archetyp nowadays.

Well thanks to all people being regular to forums, and stating their comments and suggestions. I have got a great feedback in the game about the forum from people. SO thanks. :)

Now, as only one colress would be a problem of prizes and the probability of drawing it. So its better to keep 2. I play 2 mostly in all my decks. So its better to play 2. :)

Guest ArtichokeCat

Kyurem Deoxys

Pokemon-13

4 Kyurem PLF

3 Deoxys EX

2-2 Plasma Vaporeon

2 Keldeo EX

Trainers-34

4 Sycamore, 3 Shauna, 3 Colress,

2 Lysandre, 1 Lysandre's Trump Card, 2 VS Seeker,

4 Plasma Ball, 4 Colress Machine,

1 Comp Search ACE SPEC, 1 Escape Rope,

3 Frozen City, 2 Float Stone, 3 Muscle Band, 1 Silver Bangle

Energy-13

4 Plasma

8 Water

1 Psychic

I have some suggestion for the poison deck :)

Crobat / Dusknoir / Toxicroak EX / Dragalge (Poison Deck)

Pokemon:

Zubat - 2

Crobat - 2

Duskull - 2

Dusclops - 1

Dusknoir - 2 FF

Dusknoir - 2 BCR

Toxicroak EX - 3

Skrelp - 2

Dragalge - 2

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

Startling Megaphone - 2

Switch - 1

Rare Candy - 4

Professor Juniper - 4

Ultra Ball - 2

Skyla - 3

Sacred Ash - 1

Pokemon Fan Club - 2

Shauna - 3

Virbank City Gym - 3

Hypnotoxic Laser - 3

Evosoda - 1

Escape Rope - 1

Energy:

Psychic Energy - 8

Double Colorless Energy - 4

Strategy:

This deck is all about poison. Doing lots of damage with poison. Use toxicroak ex and crobat to poison.toxicroak ex with double colorless energy so I can attack turn one if I go second. Use dusknoir to move damage to him so my active pokemon doesn't die. Then using Dragalge ability that your opponent's active pokemon is poisoned, it can't retreat.

Hope it helps :)

Shuvo_1

Kyurem Deoxys

Pokemon-13

4 Kyurem PLF

3 Deoxys EX

2-2 Plasma Vaporeon

2 Keldeo EX

Trainers-34

4 Sycamore, 3 Shauna, 3 Colress,

2 Lysandre, 1 Lysandre's Trump Card, 2 VS Seeker,

4 Plasma Ball, 4 Colress Machine,

1 Comp Search ACE SPEC, 1 Escape Rope,

3 Frozen City, 2 Float Stone, 3 Muscle Band, 1 Silver Bangle

Energy-13

4 Plasma

8 Water

1 Psychic

Thanks, alot for posting the deck. It maybe useful for other players :)

shuvo_1, on 07 Mar 2015 - 1:36 PM, said:My own poison deck :) Very effective one :)

Crobat / Dusknoir / Toxicroak EX / Dragalge (Poison Deck)

Pokemon:

Zubat - 2

Crobat - 2

Duskull - 2

Dusclops - 1

Dusknoir - 2 FF

Dusknoir - 2 BCR

Toxicroak EX - 3

Skrelp - 2

Dragalge - 2

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

Startling Megaphone - 2

Switch - 1

Rare Candy - 4

Professor Juniper - 4

Ultra Ball - 2

Skyla - 3

Sacred Ash - 1

Pokemon Fan Club - 2

Shauna - 3

Virbank City Gym - 3

Hypnotoxic Laser - 3

Evosoda - 1

Escape Rope - 1

Energy:

Psychic Energy - 8

Double Colorless Energy - 4

Strategy:

This deck is all about poison. Doing lots of damage with poison. Use toxicroak ex and crobat to poison.toxicroak ex with double colorless energy so I can attack turn one if I go second. Use dusknoir to move damage to him so my active pokemon doesn't die. Then using Dragalge ability that your opponent's active pokemon is poisoned, it can't retreat.

Well thanks shuvo and artichokecat. THose decks are really good. Well there are so many poison decks that I think I will combine all of them to the best extent. And also people who want to post similar decks already on the fourm. Just post comments for changes and no need to do so much work :P

Here is a new expanded deck. But very good energy is a big problem of this deck :)

Ho-oh EX deck

Pokemon: 13

• 3 Ho-oh EX
  • 2 Mewtwo EX
  • 2 Bouffalant
  • 2 Suicune
  • 2 Terrakion (NV)
  • 1 Latias EX
  • 1 Cobalion EX

Trainers: 32

• 4 Professor Juniper
  • 3 N