The Best Decks in TCG

harshu

Ive been using a Huntail, Aegislash-EX, Bronzong deck with a lot of success the past few days. None of the cards are terribly expensive, and the support Pokemon have uses in other decks. It might be a halfway decent way for a new player to work towards building a Metal Ray or pure metal deck.

Pokemon (17)

4 Clamperl 

3 Huntail

3 Bronzor

3 Bronzong

2 Aegislash-EX

2 Keldeo-EX

Supporters (9)

4 Professor Sycamore

3 N

1 Colress

1 Lysandre

Items (19)

1 Computer Search

2 Battle Compressor

1 Professor's Letter

2 Repeat Ball

1 Sacred Ash

3 Ultra Ball

4 VS Seeker

2 Float Stone

3 Muscle Band

Energy (15)

8 Metal Energy

5 Water Energy

2 Double Colorless Energy

The strategy is fairly straight forward. Use Bronzong to pile metal energy on Aegislash-EX while hitting for huge amounts of damage with Huntail's 20 times your energy in play attack. Keldeo + Float Stone for the usual bench shuffling. Prioritize Aegislash to punish decks that rely on special energy and use Huntail to beat up on EX heavy decks by winning the prize trade. Be sure to spread energy around against Mewtwo-EX and Yveltal-EX in order to avoid a surprise Lysandre KO on your Aeigislash.  

Overall I've been able to string knock outs starting by turn three or four on a consistent basis. Most of the time I'm hitting for at least 240 by the time the game ends, and I've reached as high as 320 before weakness. 

Feel free to comment and offer suggestions! 

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, the poison decks are too fragile. They can be hit with one card --> Sparkling Robe, Wonder energy, Steel Shelter. Sparkling Robe is the best of all. So I would suggest adding more startling megaphones to the deck. You must keep 3 atleast ! I would also be interested to see how the night shade abilty (Don't remember it rightly) is going with the deck. It draws you a card per turn. gives 4 additional poison counters. So you can actually KO any EX with --> Hitting with crobat and virbank --> 4+3 = 7*2 = 140, till you reach your next turn ! That is great !

What do you people think of it ?

OK lol :D:D

Hey,harshu, a few things I would like to point out. First of all, virbank adds two, not three, so you cannot get the KO on the ex cards like you were saying with crobat. Secondly, instead of megaphone, you could try using team flare gear? Or maybe Xerosic. Against steel shelter you could up your virbank count and maybe use in tales to lock it in because it is so important in this deck. Xerosic also applies against wonder energy, and enhanced hammer is good against it too! Remember Virizion ex is trouble! It's probably a much bigger threat than robe is, but those are just some thoughts, they are probably wrong in someway, would you mind correcting anything incorrect? I think crobat is still a good idea though, and a bangle or muscle band would get that KO!

P.S, it's ability is night sight

Try this list

Pokemon: 25

3x toxicroak-ex

1x trubbish

1x garbodor (garbotoxin)

2-2 nintales(shrine barrier)

3-3-3 crobat line (night sight)

2-2 Dragalge line

1x semisitoad ex

1x gengar ex

Trainers: 28

3x virbank gym

3x N

4x hypnotoxic laser

3x shadow triad

3x skyla

4x sycamore

2x Xerosic

3x vs seeker

2x float stone

1x dowsing machine

Energy:7

4x psychic energy

3x DC energy

It's not perfect, have ideas? I do think it's a major improvement on the original list By 86pikachu86 though.

Whoops forgot to add ultra ball, just substitute it in. My bad, also probably add Jirachi or Shaymin ex, and maybe a few head ringers and muscle bands.

I Heard There Is A Medicham Deck. Can Someone Tell Me How To Make It?

Medicham, I don't support it. It simply increases the attack, like you do in Landrous bat, where landrous is even able to hit 100+ damage for 1 enery with provided tech. Now imagine if lando could attack twice, it would OHKO any pokemon. But the thing is, medicham needs to evolve, and 2 energies are required. So attacking first is too hard. While a fragile 90 HP. Only and biggest weakness is, Mewtwo EX and yveltal EX like Pokemon, that have the ability to OHKO. Mewtwo EX even hits the weakness. These cards are pretty much popular. So actually, it only a fun deck, that if can be used pretty well can be good. But not in the top tiers..

Medicham revolves around these pokemon (This is my form, what I assume should be a good list)

Landrous EX

Hawlucha

Lucario EX

Medicham Line

Tech -

Staples (removing skyla, adding Korrinia)

This was a rough sketch about the Medicham Deck.

I hope it helps :)

Here's my personal Medicham list, if it helps at all.

Pokémon (15)

4 Meditite (Smack)

4 Medicham (Yoga Kick)

3 Hawlucha (Flying Press)

2 Landorus (Shout of Power)

1 Celebi-EX

1 Mr. Mime (Bench Barrier)

Supporters (15)

4 N

3 Professor Juniper/Sycamore

3 Korrina

2 Colress

2 Lysandre

1 Teammates

Stadiums/Items (19)

1 Computer Search

3 Fighting Stadium

3 VS Seeker

2 Muscle Band

2 Silver Bangle

2 Ultra Ball

2 Repeat Ball

1 Switch

1 Escape Rope

1 Professor's Letter

1 Startling Megaphone

Energy (11)

4 Strong Energy

7 Fighting Energy

Overview

Meditite: Needed to evolve into Medicham. Also, with the help of Celebi-EX, Medicham can use this Meditite's Smack, which has two advantages over Yoga Kick. One, it requires one Energy instead of two, giving you an attack you can use even if you don't have breathing room to attach two Energy. Two, Smack can hit for weakness, unlike Yoga Kick; against things like Mega Manectric-EX, it has ridiculous damage potential with all the boosting and Omega Barrage.

Medicham: The main attacker of this deck. The focal point of it is its Ancient Trait, Omega Barrage, which lets it attack twice in one turn. Yoga Kick and Smack seem weak at first, even with Omega Barrage, but because Medicham is Fighting-type, it naturally has access to a ridiculous amount of damage-boosters, which are effectively multiplied by Omega Barrage.

Hawlucha: A nice little one-Energy attacker against EXs, and its free Retreat gives you some maneuverability immediately after one of your Pokémon gets KO'd.

Landorus: Mainly used for Energy acceleration/recovery with its Shout of Power.

Celebi-EX: Its Ability, Time Recall, enables Medicham to use Meditite's Smack, the advantages of which I've already outlined. Generally better than Shrine of Memories because it's not as easily disposed of, and it can be used alongside another Stadium.

Mr. Mime: The Pokémon in this deck are generally very frail; the highest-HP 'mon here is Landorus, with 120. As such, Bench-sniping can be a serious problem. Bench Barrier stops it from being a problem if it comes up.

N: Staple draw Supporter early-game, also enables comebacks if the opponent takes too many Prizes.

Juniper/Sycamore: Possibly the best draw Supporter in the game, guaranteeing 7 fresh cards with every use.

Korrina: Very useful in FIghting decks, searching out a Pokémon and a useful Item.

Colress: Another draw Supporter that allows you to capitalize on big Benches, esspecially against anything with Sky Field.

Lysandre: Lets you yank one of your opponent's Benched 'mons up to the Active spot. Very useful for taking selective KOs, or stalling for time if necessary.

Teammates: Given the overall frailty of this deck, things will get KO'd often, giving you plenty of chances to use Teammates, which is basically a super-Computer Search, letting you get any two cards you want.

Computer Search: The best ACE SPEC in the game, period. Very useful for searching out hard-to-search cards, like Strong Energy. Works beautifully with Korrina.

Fighting Stadium: Boosts your attackers' damage against EXs. One of the many damage-boosters available to Fighting-types.

VS Seeker: Lets you re-use any Supporter in your discard pile, making it a staple card in literally every deck.

Muscle Band: Staple Tool that provides a damage boost against everything. Need I say more?

Silver Bangle: Only works against EXs, but provides a bigger damage boost against them, especially with Omega Barrage.

Ultra Ball: Needed to search out Celebi-EX or Mr. Mime, as they are not Fighting-type. Can also discard Fighting Energy for Shout of Power, if you really need it to.

Repeat Ball: Effectively turns one Korrina into two Meditite or Medicham, one of each, or another Hawlucha or Landorus if you really need it, all for no cost.

Switch: Can be used to get out of Special Conditions and other effects, or just switching to a better attacker.

Escape Rope: Essentially Switch, but also forces the opponent to switch as well. Good for foiling stall tactics without having to use Lysandre.

Professor's Letter: Lets you search out two Fighting Energy when you need it, especially with Korrina.

Startling Megaphone: Gets rid of troublesome Tools on the opponent's side, mainly for deactivating Garbodor's Garbotoxin. Xerosic is another option, if you're scared of Seismitoad-EX.

Strong Energy: A Fighting Energy that also serves as a damage-booster, making it the best type-specific Special Energy in our current format.

Fighting Energy: Needed to attack in the first place. Need I say more?

So that's how I play Medicham.

EDIT: I just noticed that I had consisted typed "Omega Barrier" instead of "Omega Barrage". Those words are so similar, I swear. XD

Pokémon (15)

4 Meditite (Smack)

4 Medicham (Yoga Kick)

1 Celebi-EX

I love your list! I do think you should add lucario and/or landorus ex, as they are both great attackers that benifit from cards like strong energy, muscle band and fighting stadium, and also consider adding Shaymin ex for draw support and maybe Jirachi ex too.

Supporters (15)

4 N

3 Korrina

2 Colress

2 Lysandre

1 Teammates

Stadiums/Items (19)

1 Computer Search

3 Fighting Stadium

3 VS Seeker

2 Muscle Band

2 Silver Bangle

2 Ultra Ball

2 Repeat Ball

1 Switch

1 Escape Rope

1 Professor's Letter

1 Startling Megaphone

Energy (11)

4 Strong Energy

7 Fighting Energy

Overview

Meditite: Needed to evolve into Medicham. Also, with the help of Celebi-EX, Medicham can use this Meditite's Smack, which has two advantages over Yoga Kick. One, it requires one Energy instead of two, giving you an attack you can use even if you don't have breathing room to attach two Energy. Two, Smack can hit for weakness, unlike Yoga Kick; against things like Mega Manectric-EX, it has ridiculous damage potential with all the boosting and Omega Barrier.

Medicham: The main attacker of this deck. The focal point of it is its Ancient Trait, Omega Barrier, which lets it attack twice in one turn. Yoga Kick and Smack seem weak at first, even with Omega Barrier, but because Medicham is Fighting-type, it naturally has access to a ridiculous amount of damage-boosters, which are effectively multiplied by Omega Barrier.

Hawlucha: A nice little one-Energy attacker against EXs, and its free Retreat gives you some maneuverability immediately after one of your Pokémon gets KO'd.

Celebi-EX: Its Ability, Time Recall, enables Medicham to use Meditite's Smack, the advantages of which I've already outlined. Generally better than Shrine of Memories because it's not as easily disposed of, and it can be used alongside another Stadium.

Mr. Mime: The Pokémon in this deck are generally very frail; the highest-HP 'mon here is Landorus, with 120. As such, Bench-sniping can be a serious problem. Bench Barrier stops it from being a problem if it comes up.

N: Staple draw Supporter early-game, also enables comebacks if the opponent takes too many Prizes.

Juniper/Sycamore: Possibly the best draw Supporter in the game, guaranteeing 7 fresh cards with every use.

Korrina: Very useful in FIghting decks, searching out a Pokémon and a useful Item.

Colress: Another draw Supporter that allows you to capitalize on big Benches, esspecially against anything with Sky Field.

Lysandre: Lets you yank one of your opponent's Benched 'mons up to the Active spot. Very useful for taking selective KOs, or stalling for time if necessary.

Teammates: Given the overall frailty of this deck, things will get KO'd often, giving you plenty of chances to use Teammates, which is basically a super-Computer Search, letting you get any two cards you want.

Computer Search: The best ACE SPEC in the game, period. Very useful for searching out hard-to-search cards, like Strong Energy. Works beautifully with Korrina.

Fighting Stadium: Boosts your attackers' damage against EXs. One of the many damage-boosters available to Fighting-types.

VS Seeker: Lets you re-use any Supporter in your discard pile, making it a staple card in literally every deck.

Muscle Band: Staple Tool that provides a damage boost against everything. Need I say more?

Silver Bangle: Only works against EXs, but provides a bigger damage boost against them, especially with Omega Barrier.

Ultra Ball: Needed to search out Celebi-EX or Mr. Mime, as they are not Fighting-type. Can also discard Fighting Energy for Shout of Power, if you really need it to.

Repeat Ball: Effectively turns one Korrina into two Meditite or Medicham, one of each, or another Hawlucha or Landorus if you really need it, all for no cost.

Switch: Can be used to get out of Special Conditions and other effects, or just switching to a better attacker.

Escape Rope: Essentially Switch, but also forces the opponent to switch as well. Good for foiling stall tactics without having to use Lysandre.

Professor's Letter: Lets you search out two Fighting Energy when you need it, especially with Korrina.

Startling Megaphone: Gets rid of troublesome Tools on the opponent's side, mainly for deactivating Garbodor's Garbotoxin. Xerosic is another option, if you're scared of Seismitoad-EX.

Strong Energy: A Fighting Energy that also serves as a damage-booster, making it the best type-specific Special Energy in our current format.

Pokémon (15)

4 Meditite (Smack)

4 Medicham (Yoga Kick)

1 Celebi-EX

Supporters (15)

4 N

3 Korrina

2 Colress

2 Lysandre

1 Teammates

Stadiums/Items (19)

1 Computer Search

3 Fighting Stadium

3 VS Seeker

2 Muscle Band

2 Silver Bangle

2 Ultra Ball

2 Repeat Ball

1 Switch

1 Escape Rope

1 Professor's Letter

1 Startling Megaphone

Energy (11)

4 Strong Energy

7 Fighting Energy

Overview

Meditite: Needed to evolve into Medicham. Also, with the help of Celebi-EX, Medicham can use this Meditite's Smack, which has two advantages over Yoga Kick. One, it requires one Energy instead of two, giving you an attack you can use even if you don't have breathing room to attach two Energy. Two, Smack can hit for weakness, unlike Yoga Kick; against things like Mega Manectric-EX, it has ridiculous damage potential with all the boosting and Omega Barrier.

Medicham: The main attacker of this deck. The focal point of it is its Ancient Trait, Omega Barrier, which lets it attack twice in one turn. Yoga Kick and Smack seem weak at first, even with Omega Barrier, but because Medicham is Fighting-type, it naturally has access to a ridiculous amount of damage-boosters, which are effectively multiplied by Omega Barrier.

Silver Bangle: Only works against EXs, but provides a bigger damage boost against them, especially with Omega Barrier.

I think that there should be focus sashes instead of bands and bangles. Medicham has really low hp and also if it is damaged low, it can heal to full hp on 1st turn and attack on 2nd turn so that it can stay alive for another turn also u can use some potions to help make medicham stay alive. But if u r not using machamps, then it might be better to just attack with bands and bangles. 

sup people .... i guess its finally my time to post a deck . and here's my " STEEL FACTORY DECK " . i think this is the greatest metal deck on earth (yeah i bragged XD sorry :***

POKEMON :

2 aegislash ex

1 dialga ex (phf)

1 cobalion ex

1 cobalion (iron breaker)

1-1 bronzong

1 heatran (phf)

1 jirachi ex

4 klink - 2 klang - 2 klingklang (plasma) and 2 klinklang (BW)

ENEGIES :

4 shield energy

5 metal energy

2 dce

TRAINERS :

4 N

3 professor juni/syca

1 colress fa

1 prof birch

1 lysandre

1 skyla

3 muscle band

2 skyfield

1 steel shelter

3 ultra ball

2 vs seeker

2 switch

3 rare candy

1 max potion

1 computer search (ace spec)

1 battle compressor

STRATEGY :

simple ... get the klinklangs out , 1 of each and u have the match in ur hand :P with BW kk , move metal and shield energies as much as you want . the plasma kk is basically safeguard fr all the steel pokemons . Aegi ex is the attacker and also comes in handy against special energy decks such as night march , toad etc . the bronzong is just for consistency so that u can get the energies back . max to heal cause u can move energy . the supporter line is good enough :) reg coba is for safeguard pokemons . jirachi for supporter hunt .

thats all . this deck has performed quite good ;)

Brauche dringend stahlpokemon hat jemand welche für mich

Translation --> Need steel pokemon urgently someone has what for me

2 things for you buddy.

1. This is an English forum, so please speak English only.

2. This isn't a trading thread, its a deck making thread. So Please don't post trade messages here.

I hope you understand :)

Here's my Dark Version of M Ray (Dark Ray) I have played a lot with this deck and find it pretty consistent:

Pokemon:

4-4 M Ray (Colorless)

4 Shaymin

1-1 Altaria

1 Darkrai EX

1 Exeggcute

2-2 Raichu

1 Jirachi

Trainers:

2 Battle Compressor

1 Computer Search

4 Mega Turbo

4 Ultra Ball

3 VS Seeker

1 Colress

2 Lysandre

1 N

4 Sycamore

1 Winona

4 Sky Field

4 Rayquaza Spirit Link

Energy:

4 DCE

4 Dark Energy

Couple of questions / thoughts:

1. If you run Darkrai as a tech card to get the free retreat, why not add a Keldeo as well ? 2. Speaking of Darkrai, compared to Virizion / other tech cards for teh archetype, who usefull do you find him in comparision ?

3. ********* a card that simply doesn't fee powerful enough in the archetype, even if the card can grab basicly everything you need to get the deck rolling, but in my testing saisons ( prior to the LTC ban though), it did hardly perform as good as the Juniper/Colress that I could have played in comparison.

4. 3 VS Seeker looks like 1 to few.

5. Your deck seems a bit overloaded with a Raichu line, an Altaria line and a second tech Pokemon with Darkrai, hence you had to cut on the Eggs. Do you have sometimes problems to set up properly with only one Egg and if you are unlucky with zero ?

Edit: Dear PTCGO forum, why do you cencor the names of your own cards is combination with the word "is" ? Just like you cencor the word face with the past ending for no good reason in the chat~~

What do you think about Wobbuffet for the poison deck?  A few copies might work

a: in case of Virizion EX

b: for switching in with Gengar EX?

c: as a 1 prize guy to step in and finish off wounded prey

You don't think 2 Wobbuffet - Bide Barricade vs 1-1 Trubbish Garbodor?  Garbodor is way better for numerous reasons, though.

Wobbuffet PHF isn't great without Dimension Valley, actually it's kind of bad.

Recently I've been playing decks where being ability-locked is terrible, Silent Lab, Garbodor, Wobbuffet.  It's brutal.  Silent Lab is the easiest to put up, but also easiest to discard.

Anyway, trying to get a discussion of the poison deck going.

What do you think about Wobbuffet for the poison deck?  A few copies might work

a: in case of Virizion EX

b: for switching in with Gengar EX?

c: as a 1 prize guy to step in and finish off wounded prey

You don't think 2 Wobbuffet - Bide Barricade vs 1-1 Trubbish Garbodor?  Garbodor is way better for numerous reasons, though.

Wobbuffet PHF isn't great without Dimension Valley, actually it's kind of bad.

Recently I've been playing decks where being ability-locked is terrible, Silent Lab, Garbodor, Wobbuffet.  It's brutal.  Silent Lab is the easiest to put up, but also easiest to discard.

Anyway, trying to get a discussion of the poison deck going.

Nice suggestion :) I will get it up there in the deck :)

I finalised some important tech. --> Crobat (Night slash) with counter pre-evolutions and Toxicroak and gengar with the new wobbuffet you suggested. And I guess I must add a Mewtwo EX to deal with difficult situations and the Draglalge Tech !

What do you think ?

3-1-3 Crobat

1-2 Mewtwo

2 Gengar

3 Toxircroak

2-2 Dragalge

3 wobbuffet

Pretty overloaded ?

What do you think ?

Guest ArtichokeCat

Nice suggestion :) I will get it up there in the deck :)

I finalised some important tech. --> Crobat (Night slash) with counter pre-evolutions and Toxicroak and gengar with the new wobbuffet you suggested. And I guess I must add a Mewtwo EX to deal with difficult situations and the Draglalge Tech !

What do you think ?

3-1-3 Crobat

1-2 Mewtwo

2 Gengar

3 Toxircroak

2-2 Dragalge

3 wobbuffet

Pretty overloaded ?

What do you think ?

This Poison deck HAS GOT to decide if it loves Toxicroak and Crobat or Gengar more. Can't play too many of each.

If it loves Toxicroak and Crobat why does it need Gengar and Wobbuffet?. Maybe one Gengar for the first attack and a couple Wobbuffet to stall.. Or else more Mewtwo I guess xD

If it loves Gengar, why does it need Toxicroak? Maybe a one of for the first attack. Or else maybe some Sigilyph to switch into. The Wobbuffet will be kept to switch into as well.

Either way the Dragalge can stay since it has use in either deck.

This Poison deck HAS GOT to decide if it loves Toxicroak and Crobat or Gengar more. Can't play too many of each.

If it loves Toxicroak and Crobat why does it need Gengar and Wobbuffet?. Maybe one Gengar for the first attack and a couple Wobbuffet to stall.. Or else more Mewtwo I guess xD

If it loves Gengar, why does it need Toxicroak? Maybe a one of for the first attack. Or else maybe some Sigilyph to switch into. The Wobbuffet will be kept to switch into as well.

Either way the Dragalge can stay since it has use in either deck.

Got your point :D But gengar is Hit and run tech for the deck ! While Toxicroak's damage = 3 counters + 3 counters from virbank, plus if you attack from Crobat first turn before Toxicroak, total damage till your next turn (3rd turn after Crobat's attack) = 4 (Crobat's Poison) + 2 (Virbank's Poison) + 4 (your opponent's ends, Corbat's poison) + 2 (Virbank's poison) + 3 (Toxicroak's poison) + 4 (Crobat) + 2 Virbank = 18 Counters = 180 Damage, can KO almost all EXs except Team Magma and Team Aqua and wailord  in 2 turns :)

Seems good. But Genger effective against Pokemon like Night March, Shedninja and Mew EX stuff !

Lets wait for more comments :D

Got your point :D But gengar is Hit and run tech for the deck ! While Toxicroak's damage = 3 counters + 3 counters from virbank, plus if you attack from Crobat first turn before Toxicroak, total damage till your next turn (3rd turn after Crobat's attack) = 4 (Crobat's Poison) + 3 (Virbank's Poison) + 4 (your opponent's ends, Corbat's poison) + 3 (Virbank's poison) + 3 (Toxicroak's poison) + 4 (Crobat) + 3 Virbank = 21 Counters = 210 Damage, can KO Megas like M Garde in 2 turns :)

Seems good. But Genger effective against Pokemon like Night March, Shedninja and Mew EX stuff !

Lets wait for more comments :D

Harshu, Virbank adds two, look up the card

Couple of questions / thoughts:

1. If you run Darkrai as a tech card to get the free retreat, why not add a Keldeo as well ? 2. Speaking of Darkrai, compared to Virizion / other tech cards for teh archetype, who usefull do you find him in comparision ?

3. ********* a card that simply doesn't fee powerful enough in the archetype, even if the card can grab basicly everything you need to get the deck rolling, but in my testing saisons ( prior to the LTC ban though), it did hardly perform as good as the Juniper/Colress that I could have played in comparison.

4. 3 VS Seeker looks like 1 to few.

5. Your deck seems a bit overloaded with a Raichu line, an Altaria line and a second tech Pokemon with Darkrai, hence you had to cut on the Eggs. Do you have sometimes problems to set up properly with only one Egg and if you are unlucky with zero ?

Edit: Dear PTCGO forum, why do you cencor the names of your own cards is combination with the word "is" ? Just like you cencor the word face with the past ending for no good reason in the chat~~

Darkrai is useful in this deck, As the free retreat is really nice! Originally, the purpose of Darkrai was to partner it with Keldeo, but then I found that without Keldeo, it actually runs smoother! Often, I was only able to get either Keldeo or Darkrai, and Darkrai had a use, letting my rays retreat to new ones, but Keldeo would seriously hinder me, as once I rushed in, it was often unable to retreat, and I either had to waste a dce, or get both a Darkrai and a dark energy on Keldeo to move it out. But I decided to keep Darkrai, as it really is very good and has saved me a bunch. Virizion is intresting, but it's hypnotoxic laser blocking powers are not always needed, as look at that hp on m Ray! It is helpful, but another thing is, you cannot always mKe use of it, as if your not going up against status conditions, it's a waste, but darkrai is always providing a function.

2.) you forgot two! Your math teacher would be sad.

3.) ?

4.) yeah, will drop the Winona for a vs seeker

5.) Raichu is amazing. It is not overloading at all, it is a very,very good card. Free retreat, non ex Pokemon and good damage is beautiful, and it is amazing against the mirror and yvetal. Altaria is key against m manectric and raichu, as well as Joltik. I have actually found that I can set up turn one with a full bench and a fully powered m Ray pretty often, and I did test with two eggs, and it is very useful, but there's lots of other Pokemon you can bench once you lay a skydivers back down and ultra balls and comp. searches have more than enough fuel.

If there is something wrong, please correct me!

Archived