2 x Red Card

4 x Sycamore

2 x Birch

2 x Colress

2 x N

2 x Crushing Hammer

8 x Darkness

4 x DCE

So hopefully you start with Inkay, Confuse Ray, next turn evolve to Malamar and Mental Trash or Distortion Wave.

With Malamar EX and a couple Lasers I played a few games where there were 3 special conditions at a time on opponent.

Trying fewer N since they give them cards when you spend all that time discarding their hand.

Big loss was M Manectric, Mental Trash let them discard basic energy to set up Turbo Bolt and they hit Yveltal EX for weakness, Malamar EX made huge damage but once he was taken out all my energy was discarded.  Also. M Manectric could retreat for free and Rough seas healed continually the slow damage accumulation while we played cat and mouse with our EX's.

Victini helps with Mental Trash, Distortion Wave and Maxamar.

It's very frustrating for your opponent, Red Card Mental Trash is super evil.

That's not the whole deck, but the basic idea. . . cheers

Edited by fr33land

How about the Mind Grinder

3 x Inkay- Upside Down Evolution

3 x Malamar XY - Mental Trash

Malamar EX

Victini - LTR

Darkrai EX

Yveltal EX

2 x Hypno toxic Laser

2 x Red Card

4 x Sycamore

2 x Birch

2 x Colress

2 x N

2 x Crushing Hammer

8 x Darkness

4 x DCE

If it's already expanded i guess you could add sporeprise amoonguss...confuses and poisons and would give you more space to mental trash...

I think it's standard.

I am considering adding another stage 1 line, Amoonguss would be cool, I thought Ninetails Hexed Flame might be cool, or Crawdaunt since discarding the opponent's deck it kind of good, N kind of forces them to draw more cards to be Mentally Trashed, so that's my dilemma.  Without the 2 x Yveltal EX it really lacks offensive power and I only want to start with Inkay so I can confuse and evolve without Balls or Items.  Discarding energy with Crawdaunt just adds another evil dimension.  Messing with their set up even more and making it even more difficult to escape special conditions.  I am always leery of having too many evolvers with weak basics in case I get stuck with them active ( and they aren't part of the main focus) So I try to keep some potent basics to reduce my chances of having the basic for a support pokemon as my starter. 

Full Tilt Latios (M Latios EX/Altaria)

Pokemon: (17 Total)

• 2 Latios EX (ROS)
• 2 Latios EX (PLF)
• 3 M Latios EX (ROS)
• 3 Swablu (ROS)
• 3 Altaria (DRX) (Fight Song ability)
• 2 Hydreigon EX (ROS) (Dragon Road ability)
• 2 Shaymin EX (ROS) (Set Up ability)

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: (31 Total)

• 3 Professor Juniper
• 2 Colress
• 2 N
• 1 Lysandre
• 1 AZ

• 3 Sky Field
• 1 Silent Lab

• 1 Computer Search (ACE Spec)
• 2 Latios Spirit Link
• 3 Ultra Ball
• 3 VS Seeker
• 3 Mega Turbo
• 2 Acro Bike
• 2 Evosoda
• 1 Professor’s Letter
• 1 Switch

Energy: (12 Total)

• 4 Double Dragon Energy (DDE)
• 4 Psychic Energy
• 4 Water Energy

Strategy:

The idea here is to get going as quickly as possible (though be careful not to draw out :wacko: ).  As long as I get one of the two types of Latios EX cards up as Active and one DDE, I am attacking right away. I can even attack sometimes if I go first and get Latios EX (ROS) using the “Fast Raid” attack … even if I only get one Psychic energy.  Shaymin EX is for helping get set up quickly and Hydreigon EX is for free retreat (even though Mega Latios EX has no retreat cost and thus has no need).  Plus, Hydreigon EX’s “Shred” attack is a backup for addressing “EX counter” Pokemon (Suicune, Sigilyph, etc.).  M Latios EX snipes wonderfully off the bench, Pokemon such as Mew EX, Shaymin EX, Jirachi EX, Celebi EX, etc. (120 HP or lower) and many times this is how I am able to survive a battle against a “Night March” deck.

I am only using a 3-3 line of Altaria/Swablu.  Altaria’s “Fight Song” ability assists my Latios EX cards in getting into the OHK range against basic EX cards; 180 using M Latios EX’s “Sonic Ace” and 170 for Latios EX’s (ROS) “Light Pulse” attacks, plus with everything falling into place I can even get up to 210 with Latios EX’s (PLF) “Luster Purge” attack at the cost of all three energy… many times a final attack for the win.  I was originally running a 4-4 line of Altaria/Swablu, but dropped it down to 3-3 to get Hydreigon EX and Shaymin EX squeezed in.  The reason I use 2 Hydreigon EX is because sometimes I lose one with Acro Bike or one is prized.

This deck is pretty susceptible to Fairy type decks, but at least Latios EX’s (PLF) weakness is to Dragon type Pokemon, as is Altaria in a worse-case scenario.

I use Sky Field stadium to squeeze in Shaymin EX and Hydreigon EX on my bench, as well as to counter other stadium cards.  I fully expect to lose Shaymin when my stadium gets countered, which is fine with me since I only have one “Scoop” card (AZ) and I am not entirely relying on Shaymin anymore since Lysandre’s Trump Card has been banned. 

I am never a big fan of playing split stadium cards, but the reason I carry 1 Silent Lab stadium is in a vain attempt to combat Suicune and Sigilyph (Safeguard ability), with the hope that I will be able to play another Sky Field as soon as possible since Silent lab shuts down both Shaymin EX (“Setup) and Hydreigon EX’s (“Dragon Road”) abilities.  Keep in mind I would only be playing Silent Lab on the same turn that I attempt to take out those cards though.  To combat Pyroar (Intimidating Mane ability), Mega Latios EX works quite nicely.  I do realize that Hydreigon EX’s “Shred” attack will also combat these cards, but if I can avoid wasting a DDE on Hydreigon, it is preferred since I will be discarding energy with the attacks “Sonic Ace” and “Luster Purge”.  But “Shred” is there as a fail-safe if Silent Lab gets prized or discarded.

I am sure that this deck will need some tweaking and I have a feeling that Silent Lab is going to be the first to go to get an additional Acro Bike or Mega Turbo squeezed in... maybe a Target Whistle for one last easy snipe?

Thanks for looking and all suggestions are welcome!

Edited by BrinkX69

Hey BrinkX69, I have added your deck list on the front page. Also reminder for edgeman to name his deck so I can put it up on the front list :D

Thanks for your input :)

Hey BrinkX69, I have added your deck list on the front page. Also reminder for edgeman to name his deck so I can put it up on the front list :D

Sounds great!  Looking forward to feedback, if any.

Sounds great!  Looking forward to feedback, if any.

Let me start with it :)

First thing I don't think aacro bikes are worth giving space..

Remove 2 of them.

You should have only 3 stadiums at most in a deck. Remove 1 skyfield. Remove AZ. I know its good for shaymin but wasing a turn of supporter won't do good. But then you can actually hit with shaymin and draw cards. So probably keep it.

So we made 3 card space for you.

Add 1 Professor's letter.

And add 2 Skylas :)

I hope it improves your deck :)

This is such a good topic, that i want to contribute to.
Now, idk if i can call it best deck yet, but with your suggestions it might become one, who knows.
It's too soon to say as i only played 15 games with it, won 11.
It's in unlimited format, could be converted for expanded with some modifications.

I call it Quickening.

Pokemon = 18

Rhyhorn (XY 60/146) = 2
Rhydon (XY 61/146) = 1
Rhyperior (XY 62/146) = 2
Timburr (BW 59/114) = 2
Gurdurr (XY 66/146) = 1
Conkeldurr (Craftsmanship) = 2
Feebas = 2
Milotic (Energy Grace) = 2
Solrock (PC 83/160) = 1
Landorus (FF 58/111) = 1
Seismitoad EX = 1
Escadrill EX = 1

Trainers = 25

Battle Compressor = 2
Evosoda = 2
Life Herb = 2
Rare Candy = 2
Robo Substitute = 1
Switch = 1
VS Seeker = 2
Cheren = 1
Interviewer's Questions = 1
Korrina = 3
Lysandre = 1
N = 1
Fighting Stadium = 1
Muscle Band = 1
Trick Coin = 2

Energy = 17

Strong Energy = 3
DCE = 3
Fighting Energy = 11

Now, i know this is a work in progress deck but i feel it could be a good one.
Milotic is there solely for fueling Rhyperior and Conkeldurr, the main attackers, while Escadrill does damage as well and could potentially hit a basic fighting energy and supply it to the attackers. Solrock is there for getting the special energy. Toad for stalling (and all the other great reasons - read annoyed opponents). And yeah, almost forgot Landorus who can also power up the main attackers. My trainers are a potential mess (tough i didn't seem to have much trouble getting what i need), so any suggestions are welcome. Thinking about adding weakness policy in case of Mewtwo and others.

Edited by Bobix86

good decks with 1 good win rate is imprevisible, because people surrender easy in "friendly random match" .

but i like this idea deck´s with few Ex´s... continue with this, congrats people :) .

This is such a good topic, that i want to contribute to.

Now, idk if i can call it best deck yet, but with your suggestions it might become one, who knows.

It's too soon to say as i only played 15 games with it, won 11.

It's in unlimited format, could be converted for expanded with some modifications.

I call it Quickening.

Thanks for the nice comments friends :) I will add the decks to the front list. If you wish for us to know that you like the thread, just thumbs up the first post :)

good decks with 1 good win rate is imprevisible, because people surrender easy in "friendly random match" .

but i like this idea deck´s with few Ex´s... continue with this, congrats people :) .

Thanks for such nice comments, we look forward to help :) Don't forget to votes up the first post of the thread :D

Have a nice day :)

Edited by harshu
  • Downvote 1

Sneak Attack. Because before you know it you are dead

Well, just ****** a really cool deck, so i really want to post the idea here to let you guy figure out the full list. The deck plays around raticate super fang and use mew ex as main attacker (because we can use dimension valley to lower the attack cost to just 2 colorless). Then with a hypno laser, the opponent pokemon will be instant knock out, no matter how much hp it has. I think we can use level ball and wally and shaymin to quickly set up raticate and get the dce as fast as possible. What do you think?

Well, just ****** a really cool deck, so i really want to post the idea here to let you guy figure out the full list. The deck plays around raticate super fang and use mew ex as main attacker (because we can use dimension valley to lower the attack cost to just 2 colorless). Then with a hypno laser, the opponent pokemon will be instant knock out, no matter how much hp it has. I think we can use level ball and wally and shaymin to quickly set up raticate and get the dce as fast as possible. What do you think?

Well it is similar to gourgeist, then why not use it ? It has much higher HP and lower attack cost ? But the thing is.. It is similar to shedninja and Mew deck. If you can counter the counters of shedninja deck it should be quite good.

I hope that it helped, and be sure to use gourgeist :)

Well it is similar to gourgeist, then why not use it ? It has much higher HP and lower attack cost ? But the thing is.. It is similar to shedninja and Mew deck. If you can counter the counters of shedninja deck it should be quite good.

I hope that it helped, and be sure to use gourgeist :)

Only issue is gourgiest both actives go to 10 hp and with mew its an easy ko and 2 prizes. With raticate its just opponent. Correct me if I'm wrong

^ That, and Raticate actually has the lower attack cost. With a Dimension Valley, Mew-EX only needs a Double Colorless Energy to use Super Fang, whereas Spirit Scream absolutely requires two Psychic Energy (which has no real acceleration at the moment).

Only issue is gourgiest both actives go to 10 hp and with mew its an easy ko and 2 prizes. With raticate its just opponent. Correct me if I'm wrong

Sure thanks for correcting me :) Thanks buddy for this input. In Past few days you have contributed to this thread in a very good way. Thanks a lot :)

^ That, and Raticate actually has the lower attack cost. With a Dimension Valley, Mew-EX only needs a Double Colorless Energy to use Super Fang, whereas Spirit Scream absolutely requires two Psychic Energy (which has no real acceleration at the moment).

Cool, I agree :)

Sure thanks for correcting me :) Thanks buddy for this input. In Past few days you have contributed to this thread in a very good way. Thanks a lot :)

No problem I try to help as much as I can and this is definitely one of the best threads, and its a good all around community

Not sure if this is where this should go but, with mega tyranitar coming out, I'm wondering do I take apart my alatios noiverns deck nd make m tyranitar bats noiverns or leave my deck for expanded? I lose about 20 cards from it for standard

I wouldn't bother with Megatar, to be honest. It might seem interesting at first, but if you're looking to power up a gigantic Mega that can KO anything in one hit, you're much better off with Primal Groudon-EX.

With groudon you need stadiums and fighting energy and strong energy's I am not looking to make a new deck I had two options keep my current latios noiverns dusknoir deck for expanded or change it to have m tyranitar after rotation

Sorry, I don't know about Mega Tyranitor yet, so I can't comment. But hey, if i were you. I would never delete a deck that I creaed. Just play tournaments and get other stuff from the packs :) Never delete a creation you have made :)

Hi trainers, this thread has grown since I last posted here :) . Anyways, here to contribute another great deck that I personally created. Would be great to leave some feedback about it. The cards are a bit old as they are under the team plasma era but it works fine under the standard format with my win rate being 85%(17/20).I know 20 battles  is not considered a lot but it seems like a good deck to post. I call it the thunderzone deck. 

ThunderZone

Pokemon (12)

Zekrom (outrage) x3

Lugia EX (Team Plasma) x1

Magnemite x3

Magneton x1

Magnezone (Dual Brains) x2 (use 2 supporter each turn)

Thundurus Ex (Team Plasma)x 2

Supporter(13)

Colress x2

Team Plasma Grunt x1

Prof. Birchh x1

Skyla x2

Lysandre x2

Team Flare Grunt x1

Prof. Juniper x2

N x2

Items/ Stadiums (24)

Float stone x2

Muscle band x2

Team Plasma Ball x2

VS Seeker x3

Prof letter x1

Rare candy x2

Enhanced hammer x2

Dowsing Machine (Ace Spec) x1

Crushing hammer x2

Switch x2

Colress Machine x2

Frozen city x3

Energy (11)

DCE x2

Lightning energy x6

Plasma energy x3

The point of the deck is to target rayquaza-ex deck but not limited to it. I have seen decks that uses raichu to target rayquaza but this deck could be an alternative. So Frozen city plays an important role here as it helps accumulate damage to weaken the opponent's pokemon while you can charge up your other pokemon using thundurus-ex. Energy discard cards are therefore essential in this deck. I have also found out Magnezone can be summoned out quite quickly due to rare candy and skyla which provides you more leverage and options to either whittle down your opponent's energy so that frozen city can cause more damage or use lysandre to draw out injured charged pokemons with magnezone dual brains ability. Lugia-ex can fasten the process by having to kill 2exs to win the game and using thundurus-ex to recycle the energy if needed. So that's my input on this.

Sorry, I don't know about Mega Tyranitor yet, so I can't comment. But hey, if i were you. I would never delete a deck that I creaed. Just play tournaments and get other stuff from the packs :) Never delete a creation you have made :)

I also play at my local league so I will keep it online but I was talking about irl