Sign in to follow this  
Admin-Apollo

Favorite Legendary Trio/Duo

Admin-Apollo

This Topic is about stating your favorite Legendary pokemon trio/Duo and the reason as to why you favor or like them.

Here are the legendary trios/ duos:

Legendary Birds- Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres.

Legendary Beasts- Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.

Legendary Golems- Regirock, Regice, and Registeel.

Lake Guardians- Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit.

Musketeer Trio- Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion.

Kami Trio- Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.

Weather Trio- Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza.

Creation Trio- Palkia, Dialga, and Giratin'a

Tao Trio- Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem.

Now for the Duos-

The Mew Duo- Mew, and Mewtwo.

The Tower Duo- Ho Oh, and Lugia.

The Eon Duo- Latias and Latios.

The Lunar Duo- Cresselia and Darkrai.

So which is your favorite trio/duo and why. My Favorite Trio is the Tao Trio mainly because they represent truth and ideals, and the whole yin and Yang concept and Kyurem can represent wuji (the absence of yin and yang).

As for my favorite Duo....the tower duo, because Ho oh is seen as this immortal pokemon that can bring deceased pokemon back to life, and Lugia is just.....awesome, I remember when I found out that Lugia wasn't a Water Type, I was sooo shocked.

Also note I'm NOT asking what is your ONLY favorite Legendary Pokemon, but the trio and duo they belong to.

Satic-Draco

ill go with any team with dragons in it

that would mean i like creation, tao, eon, and the tower duo because of lugia

SilverLeaf2

tower/weather

xanderfirkey

I think my favorite Trio would be the Legendary Birds, since they give me feelings of nostalgia, playing red, blue, and yellow. I can clearly see the old-sprites of plain-looking birds. Although I do like the <strike>Creation</strike> Tao Trio you listed as well, for similar reasons, the Truth and Ideals, etc.

As for the duo, I think I like the eon duo. I was so excited when I get the "Eon Ticket" for the eReader and got them in my Ruby and Sapphire games. Also, I like their types, as well as dragons.

Edit: Accidently used the wrong name, see above.

wild15

ok dude lets have a pokemon battle

PyreDynasty

Oh, it's a Tao thing, that makes total sense now. It also makes un-sense.

JaxsonXIII

I would go for the Lake guardians. Oh and i believe you missed out Arceus in that lot, just letting you know.

NintenDuck

I would go for the Lake guardians. Oh and i believe you missed out Arceus in that lot, just letting you know.

That ol' hoop llama is in a class of its own. Arceus is the leader of the Creation Trio and the Lake Guardians.

flame308

battle me

BlastBurner11

i like the weather trio.

Satic-Draco

the weather team should actualy be called the land scape trio

because TORNADUS is in a trio with THUNDERUS and that other one that i cant really remember

Admin-Apollo

Arceus is considered to be a Trio Master-A Pokémon that is a trio master is one who, in some way, oversees a legendary trio of Pokémon.

Examples of Trio masters-

Lugia is the trio masters of the legendary birds- reference- Lugia is the only one who can end the legendary birds' conflict, as seen in the second movie.

Ho oh is the the trio master of the Legendary Beasts- reference- After the three Pokémon perished in the fire at the Burned Tower, Ho-Oh revived them.

Regigigas is the trio master of the legendary golems. Regigigas will awaken when the three legendary golems are brought to its residence. It is also said that it built statues made of clay, ice, and magma.

Rayquaza is the trio master of the weather trio- reference- Due to it ending the other two members' fight in Emerald, Rayquaza may internally be the master of the weather trio.

Landorus is the trio master of the Kami trio. Landorus requires both Tornadus and Thundurus to be caught in the game.

cobalion can be the trio master of the Musketeer trio/ quartet-Cobalion is the oldest of the Musketeer quartet and is considered their leader.

Arceus is the Trio master of Creation trio as well of the lake guardians. According to legend, Arceus created all three members of the creation trio after creating the universe, in order to balance the dimensional-aspect world. Arceus also created the lake guardians, which represent spirit, before it fell into eternal slumber.

shadowwarriors

(I thought arceus would be in the creation trio of quad)

uh um i guess Kami and Lunar

um also what about Keldeo Melotta and Geonesect

AruneProject

Well this is what I think really happened...

Arceus got really bored one day and was playing about like a little kid with matches. He made the world but in turn he also made Mew. Mew was a naive Pokemon and very childlike and being childlike Mew dreamed up all kinds of Pokemon. Palkia and Dialga meanwhile were born to keep Arceus happy so he could watch the flow of time and Mew gave birth to all the Pokemon in the world all before turning unstable.

All Mew have now turned into Dittos due to this unstableness.

SlayerAbsol

I don't perfer any besides the legendary beasts. Throw an Absol in and you are all out ready for a 4 on 4!

Admin-Apollo

(I thought arceus would be in the creation trio of quad)

uh um i guess Kami and Lunar

um also what about Keldeo Melotta and Geonesect

keldeo belongs to the Musketeer Trio/QUARTET, I mean if you see keldeo you know right away where he belongs.

As for genesect, is the same as asking about Victini, Deoxys, Celebi, Heatran, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, and Meloetta. They don't belong to a trio nor duo.

shadowwarriors

well i believe that one day my typhlosion, cynor created the world then one day arune's vaporeon attacked him and whilest they where fighting arceaus took all th credit.

Admin-Apollo

Guys focus please.....

AruneProject

Ooohh ohhh! Shadow let's have a rematch! : D

To Pokeplot to help keep this place on topic!

shadowwarriors

edit: okay!

Admin-Apollo

Maybe I should write in CAPS LOCK IN ORDER FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND......IF ITS NOT IN RELATION TO THE TOPIC PLEASE TAKE CONVERSATION ELSEWHERE, please and thank you.

Satic-Draco

tell me who wins

that way i know which one of you will be funner to battle once my wifi works again

to stay on topic:

i think arceus is the ultimate creator of pokemon

the proof is everywhere

Admin-Apollo

Twitch

AruneProject

I'll try to get this under control alright Apollo? *Wags tail* Anyways I got to say i'm a ham for Reshiram because she's a perdy lady.

shadowwarriors

tell me who wins

that way i know which one of you will be funner to battle once my wifi works again

to stay on topic:

i think arceus is the ultimate creator of pokemon

the proof is everywhere

wasn't acually on topic, besides apollo just explained the system!

anyways to really stay on topic I also enjoy the tao and tower trio/duo i love them lots

Sign in to follow this