Sign in to follow this  
SuperSaiyan55

Best Pokemon Battle Strategies

SuperSaiyan55

Lapras: Attract, Thunder Wave, Swagger, and Flatter.

Prince_Ludwig

...Even though that's quite alluring, how is that possibly a good strategy or good use of Lapras? -_-;

Mewisthebest

...........You'll beat the person about 3 times out of 2500 times with that moveset......

You're relying on confusion.

Try this victini: EVs: 252 attk, 252 Spd, 6 HP. Nature: whatever you please, in other words, whatever nature you get with victini.

Moves: V-create, fusion bolt, u-turn, will-o-wisp/brick break/zen headbut

come in, hit hard, switch out, come in, hit hard, switch out, come in, hit hard.........yeah, that about sums it up.

SuperSaiyan55

I agree with your statements I had my doubts at first but I tried it and my tally so far is a 413 win streak. Use attract if possible, then swagger, then flatter and your opponent is already down to a thirty% chance to land an attack. Also it works best in tag matches just to annoy your opponent. But for relentlessly owning your opponent I like Salamence with 252 evs in attack and defense using Outrage, the same plan apllies for any dragon type.

trainer123kick

when does pokemon trading card game online start?

trainer123kick

what are you talking about lapras for?

Satic-Draco

i would get rid of thunderwave and swagger

and replace them with blizzard and water pulse

that way you can attack and and still use your main battle style

Mod_Snow

when does pokemon trading card game online start?

Hello trainer123kick,

The TCG Online is already in closed beta at the moment with no official date for its full release. You can find more information on how to access the closed beta here.[/b]<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128); ] Also, this thread is for dicussing battle strategies, please stay on topic and try to refrain from interrupting discussions ^_^ thanks!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Satic-Draco

after noon professor

trainer123kick

srry. ty

Mewisthebest

I agree with your statements I had my doubts at first but I tried it and my tally so far is a 413 win streak. Use attract if possible, then swagger, then flatter and your opponent is already down to a thirty% chance to land an attack. Also it works best in tag matches just to annoy your opponent. But for relentlessly owning your opponent I like Salamence with 252 evs in attack and defense using Outrage, the same plan apllies for any dragon type.

I use a shiny adamant garchomp as my go-to dragon. You are forgeting ice beam OHKO's nigh all OU dragons.

Milkshakes

...........You'll beat the person about 3 times out of 2500 times with that moveset......

Try this victini: EVs: 252 attk, 252 Spd, 6 HP. Nature: whatever you please, in other words, whatever nature you get with victini.

come in, hit hard, switch out, come in, hit hard, switch out, come in, hit hard.........yeah, that about sums it up.

Metagross used Stealth Rock

Floating rocks cut into Victini (repeat until Victini faints, which would be after like 3 switch ins)

umadbro

Satic-Draco

I use a shiny adamant garchomp as my go-to dragon. You are forgeting ice beam OHKO's nigh all OU dragons.

except for reshiram

Milkshakes

TAUNT RUINS YOUR LAPRAS'S MOVESET

Mewisthebest

Metagross used Stealth Rock

Floating rocks cut into Victini (repeat until Victini faints, which would be after like 3 switch ins)

umadbro

I know that floating magical rocks hurts him badly. But it's not really a problem if you have some sort of spinner......or just u-turn to DW espeon.........and OHKO metagross........

Sign in to follow this