Does it end then?

jasestan124

The End-User thing said the testing would end August 16.I really want to know because I'm thinking of making a psychic deck but whats the point if I have only 3 weeks left.

At that point, closed beta will end and open beta (in my opinion) will follow. There is a little possibility that the game will go 1.0 but with tournaments not yet working and other stuff not even implemented, yet alone tested, I dont see that as probable. The date also corresponds with the release of Emerging Powers Theme Decks.

Whether there will be a wipe between when the open beta starts is debatable and we could use a comment from one of the professors on that. There will certainly be a wipe before the game goes 1.0 but we have no idea to know when that will be.

this is only speculation on my part but perhaps the game will just go live on the final day of the pokemon world championship?it is possible that the 16th may just be an approximate date in which the game will be fully functional.

lightbulb.png

this is only speculation on my part but perhaps the game will just go live on the final day of the pokemon world championship?it is possible that the 16th may just be an approximate date in which the game will be fully functional.

Logic tells me the game should be ready before the end of August.

Simply because all boosters of the next set (releasedate end of August) will have codes in them.

It's not done to keep a game in Beta while offering ways to enter it to a large group of customers.

Archived