Anyone else having terrible luck on Trainer Challange?

Marinia

One time I was playing the trainer challange... and the person sent out Jigglypuff and I sent out Teddiursa. So the computer went first... and I only had one pokemon on my bench. It attached an energy, and then it was my turn... I had no energy cards, so I place one more pokemon on my bench. It was the computers turn agian, you know attached energy card, then used Hypno-blast. Right now im like no big deal... but then later on... my pokemon would'nt wake up. I KEPT GETTING TAILS WHEN I FLIPPED THE COIN!!!!!!!! cry_smile.png I could'nt make my pokemon attack the Jigglypuff... BECAUSE I STILL DIDNT HAVE ANY ENERGY CARDS!!! THREW THE WHOLE GAME I NEVER GOT ANY TRAINER OR SUPPORTER CARDS, NO ENERGY CARDS, AND I KEPT GETTING TAILS!!! THE ONLY CARDS I GOT WERE LEVEL 2 EVOLSION!!! even if i envolved my pokemon they still could'nt wake up or anything... ITS LIKE THE TRAINER CHALLANGE IS A TRAP TO GET RID OF YOUR CONFIDENCE!!!

WHO ELSE IS HAVEING HORRIBLE LUCK ON HERE!?!?!?

Not too much bad luck here. I've lost a game here and there, but I wouldn't call that bad luck all the time. I haven't had any luck like yours though.

I'm having kind of bad luck sometimes :(

But I'm still winning ;)

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Some may call it cheating but click your opponent to see what kind of deck they use then page back to the previous page so you can change decks then you own em with ease.

Archived