Total bummer!

angrybearrr

So I just went out and spent a ton of money on pokemon cards today; come to find out, none of the packs have the TCG online codes with them... ugh. So, I took a trip to another store, bought another pack, and same thing. No code.

Are the ones that have the codes specially marked or something?

Well, I know they're marked on the BACK of the pack, but not on the front. So unless you buy the pack and open it (like I did), there's presumably no other way to tell if the pack has a code or not. So, I think I just got a bunch of packs that were released before the Online TCG code packs came out.

it says pokemon tcg online code inside on the front......

That's what I thought. Dang, oh well. Guess the stores in my area don't have any stocked yet.

right now the only way to get the specially marked packs are from hobby trading card shops or online sites like e bay. but once the new black and white release comes out then all the cards will be available in regular stores and will have code cards in them.

Well, I know they're marked on the BACK of the pack, but not on the front. So unless you buy the pack and open it (like I did), there's presumably no other way to tell if the pack has a code or not. So, I think I just got a bunch of packs that were released before the Online TCG code packs came out.

The ones with the codes are always loose in a booster box. None of them were in the tins or the blister packs. Sorry you had such trouble. But yeah, all of the Emerging Powers will have them.

Archived