mewthree

Satic-Draco

i want this thread to show how awsome mew three is

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzyQUgkdufua1zCk_WDtKRzAfdJ-VSpVdlvSeJDdgsFW7nJGfE

post your ideas of how you think mew three might look like

LOLWUT? No offense, but it looks like someone poorly sprited Mewtwo and called it a "Mewtrance" and then someone made some kind of purple dude with a spider for a head and called it "Mewthree X"... Notice that the shadow isn't even lined up with its body! (No offense, but I REALLY hate 90% of fan-made Pokemon)

LOLWUT? No offense, but it looks like someone poorly sprited Mewtwo and called it a "Mewtrance" and then someone made some kind of purple dude with a spider for a head and called it "Mewthree X"... Notice that the shadow isn't even lined up with its body! (No offense, but I REALLY hate 90% of fan-made Pokemon)

NintenDuck 2.0, you are back. Your totally right though. you can catch mewthree x in chaos black

i think mew three would look more like mew considering it would be its perfected clone

do you or do you not agree?

I will now post a picture on how I think it should look:

(Kudos to those that get what I'm saying)

NintenDuck 2.0, you are back. Your totally right though. you can catch mewthree x in chaos black

you know how i mentioned pearla version

it had its own sticker and logo

thats what led me to think its real

now its dajavoo because of chaos black version

i think mew three would look more like mew considering it would be its perfected clone

do you or do you not agree?

a little

but since it is edited

it would probably be as tall as mewtwo

I just realized something... is Mewthree X supposed to be a legendary? Because I can plainly see that the person from that screenshot already has one! omg_smile.png

doesn't perla version have lucario on the front? Also it is deja vu

no

its an older game

it has celebii

the game was made during gen 3

no

its an older game

it has celebii

pokemon quartz is another hacked downladable game

no

its an older game

it has celebii

pokemon quartz is another hacked downladable game

could you trade the pokemon to newer games from them

that usualy turns hacked pokemon legit

Does anyone know where charimaster33 and Arune Project (Grand Eevee Poobah) are? They are normally with you guys are they not?

IDK, they're usually on and off...

EDIT: @Satic Draco: No, it just would make them hacked Pokemon in another game. Just because they species is legit doesn't mean that the Pokemon is.

Does anyone know where chrimaster33 and Arune Project (Grand Eevee Poobah) are? They are normally with you guys are they not?

why are you asking?

Just wondering! Because chari likes to hang out with you guys and I wanted to ask Arune something. Sorry for bothering you guys. Really...

EDIT: @Satic Draco: No, it just would make them hacked Pokemon in another game. Just because they species is legit doesn't mean that the Pokemon is.

by legit i mean it doesnt glitch up the game you transfer it to

i was curous about that to

i was curous about that to

did you see the vid i added

it is very infomative on this topic

Archived