New rules question...

Nathalie157

OK, so, as I said in a previous post, I bought a Pokemon TCG: Call of Legends Booster Pack and got some pretty sweet cards. Now, I bought Pokemon Red Frenzy. I have read about everything, and I got a question about the new rules. So, I have this Ninetales, which has a Poke-Power. Now that there only are Abilities, does it mean that the Poke-Power Ninetales has is... useless? cry_smile.png

I would like a Mod to answer, or NintenDuck, as he's a pretty big help.

You rang? tounge_smile.png

Anyway, flattery aside (Oh, no! I'm confused, but at least my special attack sharply rose!), to answer your question (assuming that you're reffering to the HG & SS 7 Ninetails), no. The rules that were changed regarding Poke Powers/Bodies vs. Abilities, besides the fact that one is going to replace the other two, are in instances like with a Poke-Body that says "<This Pokemon> is unnafected by Poke-Powers or Poke-Bodies" (I couldn't find a card like this, at the moment), which would mean that cards with Abilities are not effected by that Poke-Body. Hope that I helped! wink_smile.png

I've actually been stalking this post ever since I saw it because it mentioned you and it's pretty clear you're makin' a name for yourself as bein' a helpful guy.

JUST BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW SQUAT about the TCG doesn't mean I'm not a "pretty big help". I know about the other formes of media Pokémon is in, at least. >.>;;;;

Oh, I know that I'm becoming a bit popular, Ludwig. Personally, I don't know much about the Pokemon TCG, either! I had to use Bulbapedia to get that info about which card she was talking about, and, that site being my main resource (besides the mods and the many random facts that I've learned over the years), I want to give my thanks to Archaic, especially since I know that he's got an account here...

...somewhere.... confused_smile.png

If anyone needs help on the game, ask me! I've been playing for nearly 10 years now, and I got all the rules down. I'm also part of the Pokemon Card League, so if you need help, come to me! It'll save Nintenduck a trip to Bulbapedia. :)

Even better, head to Bulbapedia if you need card text, then to PokeGym to ask the Compendium team the question; responses are very speedy down there!

Oh, I know that I'm becoming a bit popular, Ludwig. Personally, I don't know much about the Pokemon TCG, either! I had to use Bulbapedia to get that info about which card she was talking about, and, that site being my main resource (besides the mods and the many random facts that I've learned over the years), I want to give my thanks to Archaic, especially since I know that he's got an account here...

...somewhere....

Well he hasn't posted in like over a week. <.<; I don't think he's active/readin', either.

If anyone needs help on the game, ask me! I've been playing for nearly 10 years now, and I got all the rules down. I'm also part of the Pokemon Card League, so if you need help, come to me! It'll save Nintenduck a trip to Bulbapedia. :)

But we enjoy going to Bulbapedia. It's no hassle!

Also, this forum needs multiquote, probably.

Edit: Like, actual multiquote, not wot I did (copy/paste the quote code and the text <_<; ).

Yeah, a guy like Archaic wouldn't have a lot of time to look around on here, maybe Bulbagarden Forums, if any. confused_smile.png

I also use Bulbapedia a lot. Didn't really use it for cards till now. I only got 2 cards in my deck that have Poke Powers and Poke Bodies:

POKE-COL_ninetales_17.jpg

POKE-COL_phanpy_66.jpg

So from what you said, I STILL can use Poke Bodies and Poke Powers? Also, can I use cards from HG-SS in a Black and White deck? Sorry, but I'm sometimes a slow-learner.

1st question: Yes.

2nd question: Pretty sure, once the Deck Builder comes around, at least.

this site is making a deck builder or bulb??ahh im slow get used to itO_O

ha ha nintenduck is gettin popular

Well, if the mods aren't around here and I need some help, I know who to ask.

*jealous*

*jealous*

You're a big help too.

*jealous*

You're a big help too.

...YAY! ^___^

Archived