when do we get to play against real live people?

gregalaniz

it would be awsome to play my friends online, or at least anyone thats an actual person. and not a computer. are they working on that? if so... when wil start?

you can play againt real people right now in tcg online closed beta. to get into it you'll need a code from a booster pack.

Haha yeah we have been able to play again people for ages...! You need to get a code from a booster pack, which are only available in the Black and White card sets and then only available at hobby card shops. Wal Mart doesn't work lol. Although, I noticed lately even at my hobby store they have stopped putting the codes in the packs so...I dunno what's up with that! I live in Canada, so maybe just here...? And if you get a booster pack from BL/W and enter a code you still might not be able to get into the closed beta... I had to contact technical support for them to remove the block. :/ Hope that was helpful!

hello does anyone wanna battle me reply and ill tell you my friend code and tell me your friend code

this is not the appropriate thread to say that

I think the packs with codes are becoming scarce, there was only so many to begin with. I've heard of hobby shops getting codeless packs in their later shipments.

Archived