Primes in trainer challenge?

Ace-Trainer-Kat

What the heck? Why make a challenger with a deck that none of the decks available can compare to? This deck doesn't even challenge you strategically, you have to get lucky that he gets a bad hand to win.

Sometimes, luck can be a factor that can determine the results of the game. However, having the ability to predict your next move will be a handy skill to use can overturn luck. After all, I played against certain computer opponents and sometimes I do get terrible hand such as no energy cards to attach to any of my pokemon or using only my active pokemon to fight the battle for me. Regardless, it takes some intelligence to overcome the luck factor. Anyway, I kinda forgot what's suppose to happen on August 16 on this closed beta?

Sometimes, luck can be a factor that can determine the results of the game. However, having the ability to predict your next move will be a handy skill to use can overturn luck. After all, I played against certain computer opponents and sometimes I do get terrible hand such as no energy cards to attach to any of my pokemon or using only my active pokemon to fight the battle for me. Regardless, it takes some intelligence to overcome the luck factor. Anyway, I kinda forgot what's suppose to happen on August 16 on this closed beta?

I think the real game begins

What the heck? Why make a challenger with a deck that none of the decks available can compare to? This deck doesn't even challenge you strategically, you have to get lucky that he gets a bad hand to win.

Also prepare to see Zek and Resh. And Pokemon Collector to fetch them (though the AI is rather stupid: they ONLY fetch Zek or Resh, depending on the deck, and nothing else). I usually don't have problems with them, but with the decks we have now... *gulp*

There is indeed a point where skill just does not back up the difference between decks anymore, and you need to rely on luck. That's what's happening now, so I really hope we soon get the ability to unlock TC decks or even use our Online decks.

Fortunately, I still completed the championship rather easily, because the AI was pretty stupid (yeah, if you're fighting someone who doesn't know how to play the game, THEN skill suddenly matters again. But that's no fun way to win by skill).

Take this Fighting/Lightning guy you have to duel twice: in the first game, he twice sent a (different) Donphan to take me out with 0 energies attached, and actually attached energies even though he'd never manage to get to 3 attached! 4 wasted energies, 4 wasted turns, 2 free prize cards for me. A huge advantage for me. And the second time, he had 2x Reshiram which was quite terrifying, but he ALWAYS used its second attack when Outrage did the job, so I was able to take them down rather easily.

Also prepare to see Zek and Resh. And Pokemon Collector to fetch them (though the AI is rather stupid: they ONLY fetch Zek or Resh, depending on the deck, and nothing else). I usually don't have problems with them, but with the decks we have now... *gulp*

There is indeed a point where skill just does not back up the difference between decks anymore, and you need to rely on luck. That's what's happening now, so I really hope we soon get the ability to unlock TC decks or even use our Online decks.

Fortunately, I still completed the championship rather easily, because the AI was pretty stupid (yeah, if you're fighting someone who doesn't know how to play the game, THEN skill suddenly matters again. But that's no fun way to win by skill).

Take this Fighting/Lightning guy you have to duel twice: in the first game, he twice sent a (different) Donphan to take me out with 0 energies attached, and actually attached energies even though he'd never manage to get to 3 attached! 4 wasted energies, 4 wasted turns, 2 free prize cards for me. A huge advantage for me. And the second time, he had 2x Reshiram which was quite terrifying, but he ALWAYS used its second attack when Outrage did the job, so I was able to take them down rather easily.

I agree with you. The city championship was a breeze. The state championship is coming soon. Let's see if it more difficult

im a rookie in tcg and my dream is like ashes dream to become all star i will be at the competion next year i may be there my strongest pokemon in tcg is emboar

I agree with you. The city championship was a breeze. The state championship is coming soon. Let's see if it more difficult

soon all us city champs will be state champsteeth_smile.png

i cant wait for the real fun to begindevil_smile.png

Archived