TCG online via a android tablet or iPad?

hornsby708

Has anyone played the online game on a android tablet or iPad2? I have a Samgung Galaxy tab 10.1 and I can play the game but the moment I play a card that has me search the deck for an evolution card the game reloads. It sucks. Their help desk says some flash is not supported for mobile devices. Has anyone played on any type of tablet? I know iPad doesn't have flash so that is out. Or is there something else I'm not thinking of? Would there ever be an app??

I don't believe that you can play it on small things like the ipad or galaxy, but you can playit through the wii!

I highly doubt this'd happen, but, seeing that a Pokemon app is coming out in Japan, it WOULD probably come out for both. Note the emphasis on "WOULD".

Has anyone played the online game on a android tablet or iPad2? I have a Samgung Galaxy tab 10.1 and I can play the game but the moment I play a card that has me search the deck for an evolution card the game reloads. It sucks. Their help desk says some flash is not supported for mobile devices. Has anyone played on any type of tablet? I know iPad doesn't have flash so that is out. Or is there something else I'm not thinking of? Would there ever be an app??

a flash player is hardware

it cant be an app

the game just needs to be MODified a little before it can be used on hand held systems

I think it's clearly possiblw to deigne a phone with flash player for the companies. It would anyway sell very good.

I think it's clearly possiblw to deigne a phone with flash player for the companies. It would anyway sell very good.

i hope motorola saw this thread

Archived