Sign in to follow this  
dsk

First ever Pokemon

JaxsonXIII

lets see... oh yeah i was six when i got a GBA SP and my game was pokemon ******* ah sweet memories!

edit: man, the admins really need to fix this thing, I can't say the pokemon version!

dandaruff

My first ever pokemon? That's gotta be tough, I've played with tons of pokemon on my brother's Pokemon Red Version, (could've been blue, can't remember) but I think the first pokemon I ever owned was a totodile on pokemon silver.

My first ever card? I think I remember when my brother gave me all his pokemon cards, so I don't think it was just one, but I *think* the first one I looked at was a Pikachu card. I love Pikachu~ heart.gif

shadowwarriors

Silver teeth_smile.png

NintenDuck

It's a little sad to see that there were so many people here that started with D/P/Pt/HG/SS. D=

But, on the bright side, that means that Pokemon is getting lots of new fans! c=

Anyway, I started with Crys'tal, and chose Cyndaquil. Sadly, I was a bit confused on the whole "saving" thing, so I never went very far with my first file. (see my "N0'0B Moments" thread for reference)

Snivey10

so was mine.

SilverLeaf2

My first ever pokemon? That's gotta be tough, I've played with tons of pokemon on my brother's Pokemon Red Version, (could've been blue, can't remember) but I think the first pokemon I ever owned was a totodile on pokemon silver.

My first ever card? I think I remember when my brother gave me all his pokemon cards, so I don't think it was just one, but I *think* the first one I looked at was a Pikachu card. I love Pikachu~ heart.gif

DIE PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!

Snivey10

pokymon don't die they faint

Wiggin

Red Version all the way!!!! Oh ya, my first pokemon in red might have been a bulbosaur, but was probably a charmander. I always forgot to save to...

Larxa

My first video game Pokemon was Charmander from Pokemon Fire red.

My first card was a Grumpig from my long-time Pokemon fan friend.

Admin-Apollo

My first game was Red version and my starter was Charmander. My first card was the Ancient Mew Card.

Ancientmew.jpg

Rocket-logo.png

demiveemon123

I feel sorry for the kids that when they were old enough pokemon diamond and pearl were coming out. They have missed out greatly!! I mean pokemon yellow with pikachu following you about!!! nothing gets better than that :D

PyreDynasty

I don't know, Soulsilver with Darkrai following you is pretty fun.

frank46433

My first pokemon was Torchic from Emerald ^.^ and my first card was Ekans.

demiveemon123

I don't know, Soulsilver with Darkrai following you is pretty fun.

i no but the pikachu is just so cute, in a pixelated way :P

ChaosOrphen

my first pokemon was charmander

my first card was gyarados

Sign in to follow this