Sign in to follow this  
Hampsterboy

Tell me your opinions on this....

fueekimyra

What your proposing could result in 1 turn wins. There would basically be a redo of all pokemon ideas. It might as well be a different tcg on its own.

NintenDuck

Please!!! No new types!!! cry_smile.png

This kind of thing is always being suggested just because they added two types in the second generation, and that was just to nerf the Psychic-type, which was originally freakishly overpowered. Why do you think that they never added a single new type afterwards? Because it would throw off the perfectly balanced type match-ups!

EDIT: And while I'm on the subject of adding types, think about what giving Pokemon three types would do to competitive gaming! Take Charizard, for example. Many say that it would be great to make him Fire/Flying/Dragon. This would mean that he'd be weak to Ice, as it would be super effective on 2/3 types, but not very effective on Fire. It would lose its weaknesses against Water and Electric, and become weak to Dragon. In other words, it would make him some kind of ultra-resistant... thing that would be weak to two types it's strong against! (Ice and Dragon)

groudie

Will any one submit any of their ideas or is it just me?

probalby just you

Is it? because when i battled a donphan it used rock throw and earthquake on my politoed they wern't very effective!

weird, because it's not. or at least it shouldn't be.

OH Heres another good type!

A dragon/bug type (the bug type makes the dragon type only effected normally by ice types!)

nope,it doesn't. i always thought it did too, but it doesn't. besides that, it would gain weakness to rock and flying*2 and it's resistance to grass would double and he'd gain a resistance to fighting and ground

I'm running outta ideas, so heres my last four

1) a dark/psychic pokemon (not weak to fighting or ghost types)

2) a ghost/grass pokemon (not weak to bug types)

3) a fighting/ghost pokemon (not weak to dark types but is weak to psychic)

4) an electric/fighting pokemon (not weak to flying but is weak to ground and psychic)

ok, i'm taking a chart for this, so...

1) a dark/psychic pokemon (not weak to fighting or ghost types). let's see, it's weakness to bug would be *4, but besides that, it doesn't have any weaknesses.it resists Psychic fully, but that's it. would be good, but it's not great regarding this

2) a ghost/grass pokemon (not weak to bug types) OK, this one is weak to fire, ice, flying, ghost and dark, all *2. it's resistances would be water, grass electric, *0.5 and it would be immune to normal and fighting. i guess this is not useful for having weaknesses, but it is strong enough with grass STABs, i suppose.

3) a fighting/ghost pokemon (not weak to dark types but is to psychic) this is something i'd like to see myself. how would they create that? it's weaknesses would be pschic, flying and ghost *2 and it's resistances would be poison and rock *.5 and bug *0.25

4) an electric/fighting pokemon (not weak to flying but is weak to ground and psychic) I like this idea too. electric nd fighting would combine into a powerhouse with good stats, movepool and with only two weaknesses.(you mentioned both). both are only *2. it's resistances are electric, rock, dark and steel *0.5 and bug *0.25, so it also has an amount of resistances. and i think that psychics wouldn't be all too much of a threat, because it will probalby come with some dark moves in it's movepool or perhaps a ghost move. ground is sorta like a threat, because you've got nothing to protect you from it, unless it's capable to do Scald, Giga drain or Ice Beam (which would make the good boltbeam combo) it has 7 types it would give weakness to with a STAB, which is a lot.

what if the electric/fighting had the ability levitate?

then he would be even better, but it's probalby smarter to have a different ability. i'll take a look which one.

Edit: Motor drive is useful, especially in a double battle. discharge with you partner and you've got a huge speed in seconds

Edit 2: lightningrod! actually th same idea as motor drive, but then because of protection against lightning types, so very useful with waters.

Edit by Prof Proto: Please try not to multipost in a row, it can be considered spamming, cleaned it up for you! Thanks!

groudie

i think it's only those and perhaps Guts

@prof Photo: sorry for that. i'm not online often and when i am i want to react to lots of things and i don't know how to quote to multiple things in one post

SuperSaiyan55

Did anyone overlook Sableye and Spiritomb, Ghost + Dark = No Weakness. But if the starters were based on my choosing I'd make: 1)grass/fire, 2)fire/water 3)water/grass, just to make rival battles more interesting. How about all three starters can be steel based and the version could be Pokemon Chrome.

PyreDynasty

To make up for their lack of weakness their stats are terrible.

SlayerAbsol

No more Unnova! Please! I was okay with Sinnoh, but Unnova was BAD! I beat White and havn't played it since 3 months ago. They have no after questing anymore. Sinnoh kept me entertained with all the fossils, and Soulsilver kept me entertained with so much to explore. I still play Soulsilver but never get out White anymore. I belive they should remake a Hoenn one beacause Sahpirre is so OLD!

Main resons I hate White:

The legendarys are way too strong. N wiped out my whole party until he reached Zeckrom.

The isn't much to after quest besides battle the Riches, Cythiyia, and Morimoto.

The beatiful 3-D appearing city scapes, then your basic 2-D character. Made the game graphics seem very cheesy.

All your transfered in pokemon are super weak! I brought in Level 100 umbreon and got wiped by a lvl 75 liepard.

Plus the story is really boring. I would actually yawn (and not because I was tired) when I got ready to vereus Zeckrom.

The worst of all, I swore N was going to kiss the girl character in the ferris wheel...

Overall the generation 5 games were boring unfair and flat-out disturbing. I would have never got it if I knew what it was like...

1.5 / 5 stars. By-far the worst pokemon game I have ever played. Not THE worst, but pretty bad.

Sign in to follow this