Sign in to follow this  
Watershaymin

When will all booster pack with codes comes to australia?

Watershaymin

I waited 4 like 4 months and still only the BLW theme decks is redeemable, can someone tell me when will all booste pack with codes comes to australia?

Hampsterboy

I hope this helps, japan is in asia it's the place where pokemon was created, so japan and asia get all their updates for pokemon ds, wii and others like this site first, australia's part of australaisa which means it's not really a part of asia, the other countries along with australia in this continent are countries like, idonesia and papa new guinea, these places will get their updates last as the update goes in this order of continents; asia, americanas*, europe, then australasia.

Sorry if this is confusing i really hope this helps!

* = i don't know if i spelt this right for the continent!

From Hamp!

(i think the order of the updates is right, some one please tell me if i'm wrong!)

groudie

I hope this helps, japan is in asia it's the place where pokemon was created, so japan and asia get all their updates for pokemon ds, wii and others like this site first, australia's part of australaisa which means it's not really a part of asia, the other countries along with australia in this continent are countries like, idonesia and papa new guinea, these places will get their updates last as the update goes in this order of continents; asia, americanas*, europe, then australasia.

Sorry if this is confusing i really hope this helps!

* = i don't know if i spelt this right for the continent!

From Hamp!

(i think the order of the updates is right, some one please tell me if i'm wrong!)

I believ you're right, but then it makes no sense that it is already possible in the UK and not in the NL

Edit: I read that in a different thread

Sign in to follow this