Favourite card of all time?

dandaruff

So, out of all the expansion packs ever released in pokemon history, which one is your favourite? E.g. Shiny water type mew? You can list the expansion pack it came from if you'd like, or something like that.

-Shiny fire type Victini...please...-

So, yeah. Feel free to list any kind of card (stadium, trainer, supporter) or list your favourite of each.

New favourite (until Victini comes out of course)

Shiny basic lightning type pikachu. Not only is it shiny, but it knows spring back which is awesome. Over all of that, It just looks awesome.

I've got a deck centered around Gardevoir with the Telepass Poke-Power and the move Psychic Lock. I love it so much!

Secret wonders gallade was and is still my favorite card of all time! I keep mine in a hard plastic case so it doesnt get scratched.

• 2 months later...

holofoil wailord, 200 hp with a move deep sink does 60 dameg but put it to sleep if there are any dameg counters, and pokebody sleeping pulse: heals damage counters if wailord is asleep... he wamps all compeditors

Hay !

I have problems. How do opning dek? Wers is ist cood for des dek?Do you play des game . Wers your live? Maybe lives in Cratia.Bay

I don't really know, but I'm sure it's just for beta period. My guess is, once this thing goes full, they'll be distributed to more stores.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, all the cards people have mentioned are brand new except one classic charizard comment LOL

My favorite card was always my first edition holo Misdreavus from neo revelations :) I never lost a battle with her, but now I have a Misdreavus with more HP, the same attacks except stronger AND cost less energy, and it's now common.

It's really that bad. :( I hate the way it's changed

These are the cards I'm talking about btw: <a href="http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Misdreavus_%28Stormfront_68%29]bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Misdreavus_%28Stormfront_68%29

There's a Sneasel I also loved because you could spam damage if you had a lot of pokemon on your bench hahahaha .

and then they remade it EXACTLY the same, only with a weakness, and it's common :( all my loved pokemon are common now... at least they didn't make it stronger, but it's still sad that they remade it. It makes me think that they think people forgot about the OG sneasel hahaha :D it's here <a href="http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sneasel_%28Undaunted_68%29]bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sneasel_%28Undaunted_68%29

Archived