Error?? moderator...

cheungwowwow

Hi all, moderator,

I have noticed that there is blue screen sometimes will happen especially during I am winning. And when I'm going to win, my opponents disconnenct. And it say wait for 5 minutes. And after like 2-3 minutes, the blue screen splah out and the whole game stop. Because of that, i have to refresh the browser.

After I refersh, I am in the lobby again.

It really annoyed when you are going to win and something like that happen (don't know why it did not happen when I am losing)

Does that mean I lose and he win?

Is it a bug that my opponents can control (when they don't want to lose)

Thanks all

Hi all, moderator,

I have noticed that there is blue screen sometimes will happen especially during I am winning. And when I'm going to win, my opponents disconnenct. And it say wait for 5 minutes. And after like 2-3 minutes, the blue screen splah out and the whole game stop. Because of that, i have to refresh the browser.

After I refersh, I am in the lobby again.

It really annoyed when you are going to win and something like that happen (don't know why it did not happen when I am losing)

Does that mean I lose and he win?

Is it a bug that my opponents can control (when they don't want to lose)

Thanks all

Hello!

I am sorry you are having troubles with blue screens in the Pokémon TCG Online. The blue screen errors can be frustrating at times and can appear to be "cheating" when they happen at very inconvenient times. The blue screen errors are always taken seriously by support and by users sending in detailed reports of when they encounter a blue screen. With the users help and our own testing we can work to resolve these issues quickly and thoroughly.

It is currently unknown that blue screens can be manipulated into creating wins. So although it may appear they only happen when you are winning this may just not be the case. Please understand that the game is still in closed beta and some kinks do still need to be worked out. The best way to report these issues when they do happen is to take screen shots and submit a support ticket using the ask a question feature found on pokémon.com

Thanks for understanding!

Prof Steel

Forum Modster

"

Sorry for putting this here.. if i was a usability professor, this site would be crushed in all meanings, but i'm not..

well.. i want to tell, that i cant find my QR code, i am totally newbie in here, im not american and i cant see anywhere how i can begin my fun, so i almostly broke my pc just for frustration of how i cant find a solution, i think im on this site for i dunno.. .12 hours trying to solve this alone, seeing the most unusual possibilities for the problem, but everything was refused, so please, anybody have any idea? thanks a lot

Archived