Sign in to follow this  
the_chad

Some questions

the_chad

1. How the heck do I look at someone else's binder or trade wants? I have tried everything. All I can do is make offers. Also, the trading is really subpar. I put a couple cards to offer up and put nothing in the wants box and someone just took them without trading anything. I ASSUMED that by putting nothing in the want in return box that someone would make an OFFER. Really flawed system!

2. Why in the world do I still hear sounds that are the same as the chat while I am looking at my cards? The lobby is not displayed. Is there a way to access the lobby AND my cards at the same time?

3. How I change my screen name on here?

Mod_Snow

Hello!

You view other players' binders by beginning an offer and viewing their cards. Currently there is a bug in the trade system that is not saving players' marks for wanted/for trade cards, so when you make an offer to trade them their binders (which should normally appear at the top of the trade screen when you click "Getting from [player name]") appear empty. This is a known issue that we are working on, as well as the recent issues popping up with the public offers :S

When you are in your collection/deck builder/trading, you are still considered in the lobby and visible in chat, therefore the game lets you know when chat is being updated.

You cannot change your screen name, but if you believe there has been some sort of error while creating your screen name, please submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com[/b]<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128); ] and they'll look into it for you ^_^

Hope that clears up some things!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

PyreDynasty

When you put your cards up for offer with nothing in return it's just like leaving them on a table in a crowded hall with a "free" sign on them. That is not how you get offers on your cards, that is how you give them away. If you want people to make an offer then post in the chat room or the forum.

Sign in to follow this