Sign in to follow this  
Hampsterboy

Now here's a bit of confusion!....

Hampsterboy

my friend has a pokemon tcg account like mine he's been playing for 3 years + and he can use the pokemon deck builder, online battles and trades, yet i've been told by support (and other ppl) i need a code to unlock it.

Does this work both ways?

Please help!

From Hamp tounge_smile.png

PyreDynasty

I'm not sure what you mean by both ways. Did your friend use a booster code?

Hampsterboy

i mean by do you keep playing or do you use a code?

and no he didn't use a code!

Kirklord

I dont know about your firend but I did use a booster code and nothing working for me. Ill try a deck code tomorow hoping that every thing will work perfectly.

But Im pretty sure It take more than a booster code.

PyreDynasty

Some people were glitched in. I mean they still got in even though they didn't use a booster code, but this isn't the way that was intended. As far as I know the only regular way of getting in is with a booster code, playing through the Trainer Challenge has never granted access to closed beta.

Kirklord: You should have gotten in with the booster code, but the shop has been acting up. File a support ticket.

Kirklord

OK ill try to find a way to file that ticket.

PyreDynasty

Click the support tab then sign in again on the screen it takes you to and then click "ask a question".

Reoksio

Some people were glitched in. I mean they still got in even though they didn't use a booster code, but this isn't the way that was intended. As far as I know the only regular way of getting in is with a booster code, playing through the Trainer Challenge has never granted access to closed beta.

Kirklord: You should have gotten in with the booster code, but the shop has been acting up. File a support ticket.

Actually, there was a period of time where the Pre-constructed decks or Theme Decks granted Closed Beta Access.

But that time has long since passed.

Hampsterboy

ok cheers ppl thanks alot XD

from hamp!

Sign in to follow this