Where is the item store? what are tokens used for? And why do I have 2 different sets of tokens?

Harion

the game says i have 55 tokens i can spend in the item store. but i can't find where the item store is.

also, i have another 15 tokens showing under my name in the upper right side of the screen. just above the gems counter. i have zero gems though.

also, what can we buy with tokens and gems?

Hi Harion,

These are great questions and all I can say is that answers to these questions and many more are coming soon.regular_smile.png

you actually use thise tokens on the trainer store on the pokemon website not this one. so this is the best way to buy stuff at the trainer store. i am not to sure about the gems. i havent gotten any yet.

you actually use thise tokens on the trainer store on the pokemon website not this one. so this is the best way to buy stuff at the trainer store. i am not to sure about the gems. i havent gotten any yet.

I don't think anyone has any gems yet

Hi Harion,

These are great questions and all I can say is that answers to these questions and many more are coming soon.

lol. i know it's just beta but an idea of the developers' plans would be good.

hmm. pokemon website? trainer store? great. a link would be appreciated.

Hi Harion,

These are great questions and all I can say is that answers to these questions and many more are coming soon.

lol. i know it's just beta but an idea of the developers' plans would be good.

hmm. pokemon website? trainer store? great. a link would be appreciated.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/fun-zone/trainer-builder/shop/

I think, if they do come out with memberships after beta, that gems would be members money. In many games there is this special money that you have to buy with real currency that you cannot earn in game.

You know, I think they are used for the Pokemon Trainer Builder at Pokemon.com. Maybe both? We have to wait and see teeth_smile.png

Archived