Sign in to follow this  
meanboy305

Stop It with The Scams!(LOOK here Everyone) [CLOSED]

meanboy305

Please stop It with The scams i fell for one, and i lost one of my Best cards..:( Yanmega prime.

The best Thing is to take of the public offers, So new Player wont Fall for the same thing that happend to me.

When You seee masseages sayinga Free prime dont even look at it, its a scam.

This Public Offer has been a lot of trouble. I'm also helping people replacing there card because the got Scammed( like me)

WolverineChamp

In addition with the scams flooding the public offers, legitimate offers are getting overlooked. So the public offers are not benefiting anyone.

In theory the idea is a good one, but people are abusing it and taking advantage of others.

AruneProject

Mods these are the kinds of scams that are inflecting our young users.

This needs to be stopped.

[imaged censored]

Post edited by Prof_Light

Mod_capybara

Hello Trainers!

Please be assured that we are taking this matter very seriously ! Submit a ticket via the support portal if you would like to report any suspicious behaviour.

Thanks for playing :)

Prof. Capybara

Vespa Woman

"Never knows best..."

meanboy305

I will Post Some right Now.

JimBobIII

Usually I'd say you have to be pretty stupid to fall for this, but it's not fair to say that when the wording is so vague. Would be better if in place of terms such as 'Offered' and 'Giving' there were phrases such as '[name] has offered' and 'You are giving', to get rid of some of the confusion.

But it's a general rule that if there's an open free market, there will be people trying their hardest to take advantage of it. Rule of life. The only real way to stop the attempted scams would be to have someone personally moderating the public trades, and even then it would be unfair to use that power just to remove trade offers by beggars and newbies.

stormthrash

I'd just straight up say that you have to be real stupid to fall for this...

blazeitup

its really sad....how these scammers are not being stopped

blazeitup

Please stop It with The scams i fell for one, and i lost one of my Best cards..:( Yanmega prime.

The best Thing is to take of the public offers, So new Player wont Fall for the same thing that happend to me.

This Public Offer has been a lot of trouble. I'm also helping people replacing there card because the got Scammed( like me)

you lost yanmega prime.....sorry to hear buddy. learn from you mistake and just move on..

meanboy305

its really sad....how these scammers are not being stopped

Indeed it is, Expecially to the new players.

meanboy305

you lost yanmega prime.....sorry to hear buddy. learn from you mistake and just move on..

Thanks Blaze, But there was Out there a nice spirit of tradin me a yanmega prime.

Zypher10137

1. Yes there is scammers out there, there is in every OTCG.

2. It's your responsability to make sure you understand what you are doing. If you think its too good to be true it probably is. No one can be held responsable for your mistakes other than yourself.

Just think of it like this:

Offered to ME.

Giving to THEM.

Jenemi

I didn't even know you COULD trade/give cards O__o

antley

1. Yes there is scammers out there, there is in every OTCG.

2. It's your responsability to make sure you understand what you are doing. If you think its too good to be true it probably is. No one can be held responsable for your mistakes other than yourself.

Just think of it like this:

Offered to ME.

Giving to THEM.

Sometimes it isn't even that, you click the offer and if it lags even a little and you click again, the accept button is right there so you could easily accept without even trying.

rbygscrse

I think they should keep public trades but make it so that you can't make a trade without offering something yourself. That way, you could make a free trade if you wanted to be generous, but you couldn't just ask for something for free unless the first you're receiving it from initiates the trade.

ChaosOrphen

Do they have moderators online, watching what people ask for in trades?

PyreDynasty

We need to have a report button (like we do here in the forums) on the trade screen.

Mod_light

Hello Trainers,

We ceratinly appreciate your concern regarding unfair or misleading trades, and take your reports very seriously. All reports are fully investigated and we always take the appropriate action as necessary. We do need all reports to be made via the support portal, as the forums are not the appropriate place to discuss such matters. I am going to close this thread in order to prevent the possibility of any further reports popping up here, and I hope that if you have any issues or problems with trade you contact us immediately.

Best,

Prof_Light

Mod Squad

"My life for Aiur!"