Sign in to follow this  
NintenDuck

Pokedex 3D HALP! DX

NintenDuck

Hey, everyone! It's been a while since I've made a topic, hasn't it?

Anyway, the Pokedex 3D app is driving me crazy!! So, at one point, it stopped getting Pokemon via SpotPass, so I started freaking out. Then I read online that changing the date one day forward, getting the Pokemon on that day, and then changing the date back would fix it, and it did... for a day. Now it's back to abnormal. The only way that I can get Pokemon now is by turning SpotPass on and then off, then putting it in sleep mode as per usual, only I can only get ONE POKEMON PER DAY!!! angry_smile.png Has anyone else had this problem!? 'Cause, if this becomes widespread enough, hopefully they'll have an update to fix this rediculous glitch! (though, if someone has a cure I'd really appreciate it!)

AruneProject

Ducky you got double posted via error. D : He's not spamming he just got the error.

NintenDuck

Bingo! D=

EDIT: So... we'll just go with this one, then. Has anyone else had this problem?

Masterrag

Yea I have this problem.

I get no blue light anymore, but I can see the notification when I open my 3DS.

You get 3 a day, what I do is Open the app, then hit 'home' and repeat a further 2x

I read different things about this, some say, bcuz its not a lot of data it doesnt register the same, or when you already have loads, you have to start getting pokemon from other people :S

I found this very annoying, esp when it used to work, and now, no blue light, as thats what it is designed for!

Very Frustrating, but dont know what else to say... so.. bye!

RAG

loubaren

Yep, I'm getting the same, it's been a few days that i havn't recieved a single pokémon :/

I guess I'll try turning spot pass on and off, but this definitly seems like a widespread problem...

Jenemi

Well, first of all, what Pokemon do you have left? You can only get a certain amount of Pokemon from Spot Pass and the rest have to be gotten from certain people. This usually is for Pokemon you could either only get one of in the game or with different forms.

Similarly, sometimes it's just weird. A friend of mine would get one in the evening and the next two not until the next morning. It really has to be at least 24 hours.

NintenDuck

It just randomly started working again yesterday. omg_smile.png

Sign in to follow this