Suggestion about end turn button

Harion

it would be a good idea to move the end turn button away from the other action buttons. accidentally clicking on it can really be frustrating sometime. i suggest moving the end turn button on the bottom most part, away from the other action buttons so there can be no misclicking it.

it would be a good idea to move the end turn button away from the other action buttons. accidentally clicking on it can really be frustrating sometime. i suggest moving the end turn button on the bottom most part, away from the other action buttons so there can be no misclicking it.

You don't get the prompt asking you if you're sure you want to end your turn without attacking?

This is completely off topic but how did you get the PAX East shirt Corey? I have been to PAX East both years and I even stopped by the booth to play the TCG. Did they pass out codes?

They did, and it's not a unique code, but I don't want to come under fire for sharing it. Not hard to locate if you know where to check, though.

You don't get the prompt asking you if you're sure you want to end your turn without attacking?

no. is there one? i may have disabled it or something if there is one.

Archived