Happy New Year Quiz 2014

pillaz42

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You win x'D

technically if he wanted japanese, then the english set boundaries crossed translated into japanese would be:

境界はクロス

not the Japanese of Cold Flare / Freeze Bolt :P

Also, How many more questions?

Cold Flare / Freeze Bolt

Correct. first one to get it eevee  :)

フリーズボルト・コールドフレア

this answer was very clever  :P  but i got this on google translate 境界はクロス  :wacko:

technically if he wanted japanese, then the english set boundaries crossed translated into japanese would be:

境界はクロス

not the Japanese of Cold Flare / Freeze Bolt :P

LoL, I've got your point! Anyway I'm almoast died laughin when I've read his answer :P

this answer was very clever  :P  but i got this on google translate 境界はクロス  :wacko:

if you check Bulbapedia, he seems to be right!

Black & White — Boundaries Crossed (Japanese: フリーズボルト・コールドフレア Freeze Bolt · Cold Flare) is the name given to the seventh main expansion of cards from the English Black & White Series of the Pokémon Trading Card Game. The Japanese release is the sixth of the BW era. 

found on net

Anyways had fun participating. Thanks everyone

Question 6

Who is the Illustrator of N Full Art from Noble Victories?

Ken Sugimori.

Edit: well done shuvo! Anyway you are posting some links here and there, and I think you're not allowed to do that (you can link only at official site and forum).

I would like to participate.  I'm available almost always.  I prefer in-game chat.  I'm most knowledgeable on the video games.

you may join and start answering questions asap  :)

Archived