Happy New Year Quiz 2014

pillaz42

I would like to participate too!, Never had a quiz like this in a long time!

I think you should put it in the chat in-game because its much easier to talk, if you know what I mean

your in Kecchi  :) , and yes i will put in mind an in chat game quiz after this Quiz 

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FUN QOTD: Which Pokemons has a HT of 4'03' and originated from the Sinnoh Region? (no clues on this one and there is more than one pokemon  :P )

Bastiodon, Bronzong, Drapion, Toxicroak, Froslass (and also Mega Lopunny and Mega Lucario, but I won't count 'em). I think that's all!

Bastiodon, Bronzong, Drapion, Toxicroak, Froslass (and also Mega Lopunny and Mega Lucario, but I won't count 'em). I think that's all!

arg, you beat me again :P

Yes those 5 are all correct, (the 2 Megas do not count as they both originated from the Kalos and New Hoenn Region) 

:)

Yes those 5 are all correct, (the 2 Megas do not count as they both originated from the Kalos and New Hoenn Region) 

:)

Then I've done my job well excluding them! :)

arg, you beat me again :P

One time each, I think it's fair :P

Question 1 

In the Movie Jirachi: Wish Maker, Which 2 pokemon were part of Butlers magic trick in the circus? 

Dusclops and either Kirlia or Mightyena.

I'd like to join this. U can do in the forums or in the chats i dont mind, and i like questions related to tcg.

you can join!,  and the questions will be about everything pokemon  :)

Question 1 

In the Movie Jirachi: Wish Maker, Which 2 pokemon were part of Butlers magic trick in the circus? 

If I remember well, Kirlia and Mightyena!

Edit: Eevee used Quick Attack!

Poor Dusclops not getting the love it deserves... :P

EDIT:

whats your final answer (only 2 pokemon were used in the magic trick) 

Oh, then Kirlia and Mightyena, since Dusclops was used in a different magic trick

Poor Dusclops not getting the love it deserves... :P

EDIT:

Oh, then Kirlia and Mightyena, since Dusclops was used in a different magic trick

unfortunately that answer is wrong, but very very close (you can answer again)

EDIT: Oh, then Kirlia and Mightyena, since Dusclops was used in a different magic trick

That's my answer :P but it will be fair if you gain this point the same :)

Edit: wrong!

Question 2 

In the game OR/AS, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, There is the Trick House, but the question is in Puzzle 5, what prize do you retrieve after completing it? 

Archived