Happy New Year Quiz 2014

pillaz42

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to thank everyone who participated in my quizzes  :D  , the 29th of December one here in Forums, the 30th of December in Pokemon Fun Chat, and finally the 3 Hour Massive PokeQuiz here at 31st December also at Forums, Hope everyone enjoys there prizes, and make good use with them, and I will see everyone next year and all I have to say is....

But the prize is bad! ;(

Dude, you have gotten a prize for free. It's really necessary to complain about it?

Probably you should be happy, and you should also try to remember that the main point of this quiz was to spend some time having fun.

Dude, you have gotten a prize for free. It's really necessary to complain about it?

Probably you should be happy, and you should also try to remember that the main point of this quiz was to spend some time having fun.

oh its okay , i am happy now. thx pillaz for hosting this wonderful quiz. AND HAPPY TO WIN A QUIZ

YUP IT IS GOOD and can u plz edit the front page that  31st December Winner: N/A   plz put shuvo in there

I have added the two winners, because it was you and Kiman007, as you drawed in the quiz  :)

Archived