dra0203

sleeves availability and price?

AleNonsense

Didn't know if someone else is interested in, but I've just opened a Feedback thread (Older sleeve and deckbox) regarding some of these items that aren't obtainable anymore.

ryosuke_

How about the value for deckboxes? Mega Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur

Edited by ryosuke_

Mefftu
How about the value for deckboxes? Mega Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur
The latest four Mega deckboxes have pretty much the same value as they came with the same code as the sleeves. Edited by Mefftu

TheTrainerBZ

Hello, does anyone know if it is still possible for me to obtain the Garchomp, Eevee, Genesect, and Pikachu sleeves and deck boxes? I missed my chance to buy them at the shop and am now wondering if there is still hope for me to get some via trading with people? Can people trade them or no since they bought them at the store?

Edited by TheTrainerBZ

Mefftu
Hello, does anyone know if it is still possible for me to obtain the Garchomp, Eevee, Genesect, and Pikachu sleeves and deck boxes? I missed my chance to buy them at the shop and am now wondering if there is still hope for me to get some via trading with people? Can people trade them or no since they bought them at the store?

Hey TheTrainerBZ,

as said in my main post of this thread that shows the listed sleeves you can see at the bottom they aren't obtainable anymore and have no value because they can not be traded as they came from an earlier time of the shop.

They got removed from the shop and replaced with the latest starter sleeves no.1 (and deckboxes respectively).

For now you and we can not get them therefore anymore until PTCGO development team decides to bring them back into the shop. This suggestion was already discussed and passed to the development team in another thread in the feedback section which you can find here:

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/28055-older-sleeve-and-deckbox/

Edited by Mefftu

Alakai92

I wanna buy blastoise sleeves.

3 primal clash

Edited by Alakai92

JeanParra

Mefftu can you confirm to me if xerneas and yveltal 1 are not more obtainable please.

Mefftu

As said I try to update this thread as good as I can I do it and with that I won't hide information to others - so yes your reply is just a logical conclusion. :P

• Upvote 1

JeanParra

Thanks my ask was because i see the top cup thread and says that is still available.

Edited by JeanParra

Xx_Latios-xX

Wait? Are Yveltal and Xerneas sleeves and box no longer obtainable?

Globe450

Hello everyone... i'm just looking for some info about the "Fennekin 1" sleeves gameplay and found this topic so i hope is still open.

My questions: 

-Are the Fennekin 1 sleeves a tradeable item? 

-How much worth aprox?

thank you for read

Edited by Globe450