Lies or Not...

Zoroark34

A few years ago my friends told me some things about pokemon games such as:

1. A pokemon can die from Pokerus.

2. You have to sell all of your badges to get a cure for pokerus.

3. in Fire Red and Leaf Green the person guarding Cerulean Cave battles you after you catch Mewtwo.

I didnt believe my friends until last year my friend told me he battle the person in front of Cerulean Cave. Has any of this happened to anyone. Also my friends did NOT hack their game.

no, i now you find mew 2 in a cave (cant remember what it is called), pokerus is an infection which leveles ur pokemon up quicker, i dont know how to cure it but i now it spreads to all your pokemon in your party, i dont think they die from it though

Thats what i thought (my friends told me this when i first started playing pokemon) but two of my friends told me that they battled the guy.

dont listern to ur friends, they talk a load of rubbish (politest word i couldcome up with)

it is all Jibberish. That is another word to describe this. Pokerus is a status that help you pokemon level up fater. But if the pokrmon that has pokerus is put in a pc it loose this wonderful diesease. The guy in front of cerulan cave does not battle when you have caught mew2. That is and obvios lie.Also why would you want a cure for pokerus? It benefits your pokemon.

Ah, I remember rumours like that. Back in the RBY days, apparently if you got a skateboard and flamethrower and burnt down a pokemon center, Mew would appear. whatchutalkingabout_smile.png I wonder how/why people come up with these things...

hi peace loving god ur back again

was up. Another word would be Bologna by the way. All of those are lies. So fill me on what happened over the last few hours.

Ah, I remember rumours like that. Back in the RBY days, apparently if you got a skateboard and flamethrower and burnt down a pokemon center, Mew would appear. whatchutalkingabout_smile.png I wonder how/why people come up with these things...

LOL.I also heard that in ruby. Also do you know the cave that onlyy has whismur in it. People say that deoxys appears in thereomg_smile.png. A bunch of molarki

not much, iv finaly finished chapter 4 of my book and started talking to charazard prime and joking around with him with this website he fond

not much, iv finaly finished chapter 4 of my book and started talking to charazard prime and joking around with him with this website he fond

okay, anything else

naaa, have you been reading my book about grreen

uuuuu uhm .......umh.....um....uhhhh.ohhhh.

I haven't been reading it. I am way too lazy

*Dashes out of the room*

you should, read a chapter at a time, its quite good....

plus ur the peace loving god so how can u get lazy

i have been helping so many people that i am so tired

well forget about every one else for a change and relax and read my book

let the profesors do their job properly

im going now any way bye....

Hi there Charizard Prime...

There is NO WAY that can happen...

First: You can't sell badges. Think of it: "Great, I sold my badges get the cure and now I'll get to the gyms again." No way that can happen...

Second: There are no diseases in Pokémon! The games are suposed to be fun and have ONLY cartoon violence.

Third: I never had Pokémon Fire Red / Leaf Green, but I do have Pokémon Red... and nowone battles you after you catch mewtwo outside of the cave (except... if you go left and find a girl... If I'm right, that girl has a Parasect. No trouble defeating her at all...).

I hope that helped you... and I hope your friend stops lying too... x)

-Jacklogion cool_smile.png

Rumors? teeth_smile.png I've heard more! Friends of mine told me I could find Mew in Pokémon Red under a van... But...

There are no vans in Pokémon Red... ._.'' A lie too stupid... xD

Rumors? teeth_smile.png I've heard more! Friends of mine told me I could find Mew in Pokémon Red under a van... But...

There are no vans in Pokémon Red... ._.'' A lie too stupid... xD

Try again.

There is a truck in Red. One could call it a van. It exists. There's no Mew, but there's a truck, at least.

Not sure why you don't think Pokérus is a disease.

WTH? Pokerus is a stroke of luck that happens very rarely. I only got it once from a shiny japanese tauros.

really? selling badges?

Uh I forget about the man I havn't played that game since I was 10 I could check. But if it helps. In my SS game there's also a man outside the cave in celurleon (bad spelling) city. I caugght mew two and didn't care to talk to him

Also I doubt there's any way to go under a van >.>

Oh man! I remember that stuff! I spend HOURS trying to get Mew out from under that truck!

i wasted a year getting a pokemon trained on game one who i could trade over to game2 so i could get the truck and all i got was a f**** lava cookie

The PokeRus is a wonderful thing. With it your pokemon gets double the EV's from a battle. The effect doesn't ever go away, but after a while of it being in your party your pokemon isn't contagious anymore. It stays contagious if you keep it in your PC. It used to be very rare, but the GTS has proliferated it like crazy. I infect all of my pokemon. Read Here for more information.

Archived