Sign in to follow this  
digigata

pokemon tv show parings

jgdl223

how did u come across it??

Zoroark34

how did you come across it

Well im a bakugan fan so i found it when i visited their community. Theres another WHOLE topic in that community thats random but funny. Its called Blah blah blah... Lets be random

jgdl223

i havent really watched much bakugon or played it. i prefer yugioh, pokemon and digimon

Zoroark34

If you want me to post a link to that topic i will. A person posted a picture of a pikachu cat.

jgdl223

If you want me to post a link to that topic i will. A person posted a picture of a pikachu cat.

yer i saw a picachcat before, they r so cut

Zoroark34

Theres other funny things in that topic such as a cat kicking a dog in the face.

jgdl223

Theres other funny things in that topic such as a cat kicking a dog in the face.

that sound coollllllll!!!!!! im reading it

lolteeth_smile.png

Serperiors

i havent really watched much bakugon or played it. i prefer yugioh, pokemon and digimon

Hey i like yugioh , digimon, pokemon and bakugan too.

But most yugioh

jgdl223

But most yugioh

i used to like yogioh but stoped watching it after 5ds came out because i thought it was a shit idea, driving round on bikes playing yougioh. what happened to the good old days with jaden and yugi. i still play the card gam though

Zoroark34

I think the funniest part was the guy beating up the other guy with some weird tube and at the top it said

Science Rules.

jgdl223

yer, but what has that got to do with science???

its so randum,lol

Zoroark34

What about at the end when some one posted

Adults are just kids with money

that was funny.

jgdl223

yer, sepose so, do you watch wwe by any chance

Zoroark34

yer, sepose so, do you watch wwe by any chance

no

Serperiors

But most yugioh

i used to like yogioh but stoped watching it after 5ds came out because i thought it was a **** idea, driving round on bikes playing yougioh. what happened to the good old days with jaden and yugi. i still play the card gam though

I first didint like yugioh5ds too but i watched it anyway and later i loved it but dont worry i new series is coming yugiohZEXAL

300px-Yuma_Tsukumo.png

jgdl223

k just wondering, also call pokeexpert peace loving god, its funny

jgdl223

But most yugioh

i used to like yogioh but stoped watching it after 5ds came out because i thought it was a **** idea, driving round on bikes playing yougioh. what happened to the good old days with jaden and yugi. i still play the card gam though

I first didint like yugioh5ds too but i watched it anyway and later i loved it but dont worry i new series is coming yugiohZEXAL

300px-Yuma_Tsukumo.png

yer i heard about this, its in the future or soming isent it (i mean after 5ds future)

elitetrainer468

But most yugioh

300px-Yuma_Tsukumo.png

yer i heard about this, its in the future or soming isent it (i mean after 5ds future)

man this thread lost it's meaning.

Zoroark34

But most yugioh

300px-Yuma_Tsukumo.png

I probably wont watch this new season. The original Yugioh was great YugiohGX was ok but i didnt like yugioh5ds much, it was to weird. Also there was a duel every episode in GX which didnt always effect the plot.

jgdl223

yer i compleatly agree with you except im gona try the new 1 out to c if its any good or not

Zoroark34

(10 minutes later some one posts a couple idea)

Serperiors

But most yugioh

300px-Yuma_Tsukumo.png

Thats Yuma Tsukumo whit Astra and his new card

300px-Number39UtopiaYS11-EN-UR-1E.jpg

More info on www.yugioh.wikia.com

I just see the new movie

300px-B2_YGO3D_Poster-edit.jpg

jgdl223

have u read my book yet about the character green

Sign in to follow this