Sign in to follow this  
digigata

pokemon tv show parings

Zoroark34

I was going to create a thread like this a while ago but i didnt feel like it.

digigata

yer its below your manga and cartoon thred, its called the story of green, you now the guy you never see in the cartoons but is on leaf green, so i decided to write a book about it

oh, relly, i think i saw that, so, that was your's?

jgdl223

im a big fan of the pokemon cartoon series and have watched all the avlible ones i can in subs (latest 5th gen) who thinks ash is gona catch that krookadile soon?

digigata

Are you people serious? I go to banned camp for just one day and the first thing I see IS A SHIPPING thread?!

I thought we all agreed as a community that a shipping thread would absolutely tear this forum apart, and not even the trolls (including me) should make something like this!

That said, I "support" Ash X Dawn, May X Drew, Brock X Autumn and Misty X Seel. ...That last one wasn't serious.

sarry, i'm kinda new to the hole chat online thing (i'm kinda shy) tryed it once here, it was, but my frends aren't in to the stuff i am into, so i thought i'd try this.

is that bad? sad_smile.png

dont worry, you can talk about anything, that what i do all the time, thats why half of the people on this like me and half of the people on this hate me.

oh, relly, that's cool, thanks!teeth_smile.png

jgdl223

yer its below your manga and cartoon thred, its called the story of green, you now the guy you never see in the cartoons but is on leaf green, so i decided to write a book about it

yer, read it, its good, iv based it on the origonal cartoon series, please let me now what you think on my thred

digigata

im a big fan of the pokemon cartoon series and have watched all the avlible ones i can in subs (latest 5th gen) who thinks ash is gona catch that krookadile soon?

i only resort to subs when the dubs are taking too long

jgdl223

so what do you think is gona happen

digigata

yer, read it, its good, iv based it on the origonal cartoon series, please let me now what you think on my thred

okay, i will, oh and it's nice meeting a fellow fan of digimon

digigata

so what do you think is gona happen

don't know im behined.

digigata

be right back

jgdl223

okay, i will, oh and it's nice meeting a fellow fan of digimon

like wise, ill stop talking to you for about 20 mins and when you wrote a reply on my thred on your viev on it ill talk to you again so you dont miss any thing i say. talk to you later

Zoroark34

Since no ones here i was looking on another fourm and i found something funny.

jgdl223

what like

Zoroark34

what like

?

jgdl223

what like

?

you said you fond soming funny

digigata

i'm back

digigata

i'll read it now............

bye!

jgdl223

bye...........

jgdl223

Since no ones here i was looking on another fourm and i found something funny.

what did u find

Zoroark34

I'll try to post a link because its to hard to copy.

jgdl223

I'll try to post a link because its to hard to copy.

just copy and paist it

jgdl223

men were kidnapped. To try to escape, they tried to distract the not-so-smart-kidnapper who was going to shoot them with a gun: <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; " />

<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; " />

Prisoner #1: Tsunami! <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; " />

Kidnapper: *turns around* WHERE?! <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; " />

*prisoner #1 escapes* <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; " />

Prisoner #2: Earthquake! <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; " />

Kidnapper: *turns around* WHERE?! <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; " />

*prisoner #2 escapes* <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; " />

Prisoner #3: Tornado! <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; " />

*prisoner #3 escapes* <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; " />

Prisoner #4: Fire! <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; " />

Kidnapper: Okay! *shoots*

thats funny,lol

jgdl223

how did you come across it

Zoroark34

I know i laughed so hard when i first read that.

Sign in to follow this