digigata

pokemon tv show parings

digigata

what do you think for parings?

i think:

ash+misty

may+drew

dawn+kenny

brock+that poison type frontier brain in kanto (what was her name again?)

jgdl223

r you gona keep on making threds or r u going to replie to anyone

Zoroark34

I agree with Brock and Lucy as a couple, but i dont agree with the others...

jgdl223

ash and misty is a big no no cos they argue so much in the cartoons

Zoroark34

I thought Misty was older than Ash. But they do fight a lot.

digigata

ash and misty is a big no no cos they argue so much in the cartoons

[/qutee]

that's what make's them so good for each other! and i jest finished giving you a long detaled reaspons with everything i know! and wich digimon are you a fan of any way?

digigata

but thoughs ones are the most obeses!

digigata

I thought Misty was older than Ash. But they do fight a lot.

i think you may be right about that first part, but what does that matter?

Zoroark34

If you ask me Ash and Dawn are a better couple. (I had a weird dream once that they were a couple)

jgdl223

yer but she acts way more childish than ash and in reality ash is about 15 and dawns only 10, if that. i now it says ash is always 10 i class him as a year older in each generation

Zoroark34

Im going to let others post their ideas.

digigata

If you ask me Ash and Dawn are a better couple. (I had a weird dream once that they were a couple)

ARE YOU NUTS?!!

misty got there first, and i am a eterna fan of misty, she reminds me of leana from slayers.

and the fact that leana+galory worked is proof of ash+misty, because like galory, ash is a clueless morron.

Zoroark34

ARE YOU NUTS?!!

misty got there first, and i am a eterna fan of misty, she reminds me of leana from slayers.

and the fact that leana+galory worked is proof of ash+misty, because like galory, ash is a clueless morron.

Chill. Prof_Snow would say the same thing. So dont get angry.

digigata

ARE YOU NUTS?!!

Chill. Prof_Snow would say the same thing. So dont get angry.

who's Prof_Snow?

jgdl223

a cool profesor on here

Zoroark34

Not many people are responding to this thread.

jgdl223

hay guys why dont you take some time to read the first 4 chapters of my book. my first 3 chapters have been a big hit so far and iv just recently added the forth chapter, so please read and let me now what you think

Prince_Ludwig

Are you people serious? I go to banned camp for just one day and the first thing I see IS A SHIPPING thread?!

I thought we all agreed as a community that a shipping thread would absolutely tear this forum apart, and not even the trolls (including me) should make something like this!

That said, I "support" Ash X Dawn, May X Drew, Brock X Autumn and Misty X Seel. ...That last one wasn't serious.

jgdl223

cos no-one else is on, they r probly playing the game

Zoroark34

And i just remembered why I was going to leave this community. People fight over others ideas and people were making useless topics. sad_smile.png

digigata

hay guys why dont you take some time to read the first 4 chapters of my book. my first 3 chapters have been a big hit so far and iv just recently added the forth chapter, so please read and let me now what you think

your book?

jgdl223

yer its below your manga and cartoon thred, its called the story of green, you now the guy you never see in the cartoons but is on leaf green, so i decided to write a book about it

digigata

Are you people serious? I go to banned camp for just one day and the first thing I see IS A SHIPPING thread?!

I thought we all agreed as a community that a shipping thread would absolutely tear this forum apart, and not even the trolls (including me) should make something like this!

That said, I "support" Ash X Dawn, May X Drew, Brock X Autumn and Misty X Seel. ...That last one wasn't serious.

sarry, i'm kinda new to the hole chat online thing (i'm kinda shy) tryed it once here, it was, but my frends aren't in to the stuff i am into, so i thought i'd try this.

is that bad? sad_smile.png

digigata

i anistly wasn't shor any one would us it when i made it.confused_smile.png

jgdl223

sarry, i'm kinda new to the hole chat online thing (i'm kinda shy) tryed it once here, it was, but my frends aren't in to the stuff i am into, so i thought i'd try this.

is that bad? sad_smile.png

dont worry, you can talk about anything, that what i do all the time, thats why half of the people on this like me and half of the people on this hate me.

Sign in to follow this