what are your faverit anima/manga

digigata

i love shows like one piece, pandora hearts,jing: king of bandits, black cat, .hack//sign, zombie lown (i don't know if i spelled that right), fairy tail, digimon, pokemon, slayers, and stuff like that. : )

yer i do too, i still think digimon have the best cartoons, but pokemon have the better games, do you now if digimon is still going

yer i do too, i still think digimon have the best cartoons, but pokemon have the better games, do you now if digimon is still going

thei are sevral digimon shows most, as far as i know are finished,

they are:

digimon advencher (finished)

digimon advencher 2 (finished)

digimon frontier (finished)

digimon tamors (finished)

digimon data squad (finished,i think)

digimon Xross wars (subbed) (on going, i think).

only digimon advencher and digimon advencher 2 are conected.

you can find episodes on you tube.

they also have like 6 to 8 movies, some people count the first movie as 3 seprit movies, and the last movies in subs and has no conection to any of the shows, there could be more then that though.

personly i like the first three best.

yer defo, the first 3 series r the best and started to die in the third series when the new generation of humans came

yer defo, the first 3 series r the best and started to die in the third series when the new generation of humans came

i'm not sure 'yer' or 'defo' means, and i can't tell if that mean's you agree or if you think i'm crazy, but i have this thing i like the originals best, yet i can't help but admit that frontier is good.

i hope i could help. i know how you feel.

i am a big kiary and gotomon fan.

and i think it should be kairy+TK

i'm not sure 'yer' or 'defo' means, and i can't tell if that mean's you agree or if you think i'm crazy, but i have this thing i like the originals best, yet i can't help but admit that frontier is good.

it means i love the origanal people in it, then when it came to the cusons, brothers and the origonals getting older, i thought it was rubbish

it means i love the origanal people in it, then when it came to the cusons, brothers and the origonals getting older, i thought it was rubbish

oh, that i agree complytly

start reading my thred.......

okay, okay, but it's long and i'm a slow reader, i'll read it sometime today and give u feed back by tomarow.tounge_smile.png

start reading my thred.......

okay, okay, but it's long and i'm a slow reader, i'll read it sometime today and give u feed back by tomarow.tounge_smile.png

thats understandable

hey, have u ever considered watching any of the other stuff i put up their, oh yeah, i notised u were talking about bakugan and yu-gi-oh. i love bakugan. i watch yu-gi-oh but only cause i like yami, the rest of thoughs wierdose i couldn't care less about, pluse, like, about 3,000,000 other people i am resentful twords 4 kids, becuase their dubs for one piece suck! angry_smile.png

oh, by the way look up digimon cossovers and digimon community crossover, there are some that are relly good.

Archived