Sign in to follow this  
Electropow

What avatar items would you like to see added?

Ade4265

Not really items as such but a much larger variety of facial options. Too many people look like each other on these forums. The smileys differ more than the avatars do.

CaterpieSewaddle

Perhaps for the hand-held items, a card binder?

I know I always bring mine when I go to card tournaments.

NintenDuck

*bump again*

Hmm... Since the idea of dressing up as Team Rocket was brought up, what about the other villainous teams, especially, the one, the only, People for the Ethical Treatment of Pokemon,

TEAM PLASMA!!!! =D

rival173

Ah....

Mabye a customizable body shape and hight

along with the ability to dis poportionate body parts like i personaly have a biger head than the one you gave me so

ya

Blackjack

-Different body types, including variants in height, weight, age, and muscle mass

-Game-related costumes, including certain card-related characters (perhaps those from different mangas as well, such as Rocket Executive/Sird or Underground Expedition/Junk), Evil Teams, and various trainers

-Unisex clothes! For pity's sake, why am I stuck with babydoll tees? I don't know anyone over the age of fifteen who actually wears those!

-Stop with trying to make clothes trendy and make what people actually *wear*. Very few of us are fashion plates, and those tend to look veeeeery dated in a very short amount of time.

-We have green and blue skin, but we don't have otherwordly/cartoonish options for our hair? That needs to be remedied. Come on, at least give us Pokemon-related hairstyles other than the Misty 'do (and there really needs to be a teal option for the bowl cut so we can cobble together Galactic grunts!)

-Elemental outfits! Color schemes based on our favorite types!

-More types of glasses. Only three pairs and they're all the same color? At least give us a pallete to choose from, and some sunglasses.

-Makeup and jewelry for guys. Plenty of guys have earrings, necklaces are in with the pirate crowd (and if Evil Teams are a go for designs, it'll be a must for anyone wanting to look like Archie or N), and I saw some requests for the scarring makeup. Plus let's face it, a little guyliner here and there...

-More facial expressions

remilia_scarlet

As far as it goes for "what people actually wear", I think it's pretty decent so far. Some stuff actually ends up looking like family or friends lol. Can't expect whatever artist (artists?) who draws out the avatars to be able to make a ton of changes or options, but what I would like to see is less anime eyes or more variety in the noses.

MORE STUFF FOR FEMALE AVATARS! MORE SKIRTS AND DRESSES! More colors, more black and purple and hot pink, just more color options in general, and a darker red for hair, LONGER hair, more makeup, like eyeshadow that doesn't look horrible and more options for lipstick. SO MUCH. Also a team rocket outfit would be win. I'm into goth {and a little punk} fashion, elegent fashion, classic fashion {from highheels and little black dresses to kimonos and geisha makeup, lol}, and lolita fashion, so basically that's what I wanna see.

Some highheel shoes and some boots wouldn't hurt either >.>

*bump again*

Hmm... Since the idea of dressing up as Team Rocket was brought up, what about the other villainous teams, especially, the one, the only, People for the Ethical Treatment of Pokemon,

TEAM PLASMA!!!! =D

Team Plasma's ideals were always so stupid. I'm more of a team rocket girl. Steal Pokemon, Make Money, and dress in a cute skirt and boots. Works for me.

vampyreblood

I'd love to see some Gothic clothing, chains and boots for guys and girls. Perhaps some piercing options too ^,..,^

misstabris

Personally I'd like some boots, and maybe there be a scarf option even since it's on the wall for accessories?

Leggings/stockings option would be nice as well!

Metoro

I would like to like like the *spooky* guy in the seeker support card. With a brown covering mantle and that nice lost removoual jewel he's wearing around the neck. Would be awsome since im playing decks based of the lost zones mysteries...

Admin-Apollo

Anything that is Team Rocket related.

Jonaman

Anything that is Team Rocket related.

Indeed!

funicode

Brown jacket and brown hat.

<----- Like those jacket and hat

Teignbridge

Video game outfits... Giovanni, anyone? How about "Looker"?

While they are at it, they could implement some kind of color wheel so people can change the color of their clothes. The colors right now are kind of limited...

xOnionx

There are tons and tons of different outfits, masks, facepaint, hairstyles and duel disks you can unlock and equip. Pokemon has a very big universe so they could have lot's of cool stuff to make each avatar unique.

(edited by Prof. Ezio: no posting to outside links)

PokemonEliteFour

I definitely agree that there should be Team Rocket Gear, after all, they ARE the main evil team.

This is for the tcg avatar creator right? Not the pokemon general avatar creator, because I'd like there to be Team Rocket gear on this site for the tcg avatar creator.

Ultrastar1997

I'd like to see outfits from the video game, like Lance from Johto, for example. It would also be really cool to have gear for the Grandmasters that were on the GameBoy version of the Trading Card Game. So much more can be done with the avatar creator.

TrainerTJ

Right now, the Avatar creator has two kinds of glasses aside from sunglasses; Rimless glasses, and thick-framed glasses. What about rimmed glasses with thin frames? And yeah, a color wheel would be cool.

TheRevan

I'd like to have Trainer "N" hairstyle. It's epic~

And as well, I'd like to see all the outfits of the main characters from the previous and present games, from Yellow towards B/W2. (And also the main character outfits from the Manga!)

Cheers!

Sign in to follow this