Sign in to follow this  
Electropow

What avatar items would you like to see added?

*Hides under chair*

GARCHOMPGARCHOMPGARCHOMPGARCHOMPGARCHOMPGARCHOMPGARCHOMP....

tounge_smile.png But seriously, though. That WAS a disappointing moment.*** took out my Reshiram, Yang, before I could use Fly to have a turn to be semi-invulnerable. And it was her second-to-last Pokemon, too!

(In case you didn't know, all the Pokemon on my team are nicknamed!)

I can tell. I love how ruthelessly strong Cynthia is. If I was compared to any trainer I would be most like her.

Polnareff

attention passengers,we woudl like to inform you that this thread is currently being hijacked.please remain calm until the situation is normalized.

in the meantime you can enjoy othe free vision of one of our movies and a luxury meal of your choice from the m3nù 0f the day.tabs's on Nintenduck anwyays.

thanks for your attention and enjoy the rest of the flight.captain J.P out.

Umm where's the stewardess? I need a pack of peanuts!!

NintenDuck

Hey! Why do I have to pay!? sad_smile.png

Stewardess can you please close the curtain dividing the First class(me) and those in the economy seats(NintenDuck). I want to eat my peanuts in peace.

Sorry I got off topic again. Ok I think there should be an ablility to do some serious customization of your avatar. I want mine to be original and not look like anyone else's.

NintenDuck

When are we going to land in OnTopic-slavia?

EDIT: Ah, right now, apparently.

Prince_Ludwig

I would love to see them add more hair styles and colors. And I want lots of outfits that Gym Leaders and other pokemon characters, like Dawn, wear and stuff. I would love to dress up like Cynthia.

And I'd love to see you dress up like Cynthia. :D

/perversion

Anyway, I already like the trainer store thing on the main website with the trainer outfits you can buy. ...Just not the fursuits. Those are terrifying.

godinezmamajl

i would love to be able to dress like N from pokemon black/white. regular_smile.png Woo go N!

bagszi

I would like to customize my avatar by body shapes too. I'm not that thin. :)

bagszi

<double post>

Also It would be nice to have not that girlish looking eyes/mouth and clothing too. How about mixing boy and girl feature?

And long hair would be also nice. :(

Forest_GS

Clothes of most of the main colors would be a good idea. Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Brown, Orange, Pink, and work from there. Shouldn't be hard at all to recolor all those clothes, in fact, I'd do the job for free, and in under a minute each.

NintenDuck

Something I don't get is, how can you buy REAL hair or beards in a store? tounge_smile.png

Anyway, personally, I would like there to be more glasses for guys besides the ones that I have and shades. I mean, seriously! The ones that bagszi has are perfect, but they're no doubt girls'-only... sad_smile.png

And maybe some more stuff that you can hold, like, maybe a Pokeball? And, speaking of Pokemon-themed stuff, everything seems to be so incredibly generic that it's almost impossible to tell that this stuff is for a Pokemon game. Only the Pokemon cards item gives the slightest hint at what it is!

five_way_biro

Clothes of most of the main colors would be a good idea. Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Brown, Orange, Pink, and work from there. Shouldn't be hard at all to recolor all those clothes, in fact, I'd do the job for free, and in under a minute each.

yeah, i would like to, for example, choose a shirt, then choose to colour in the different colour of the shirt myself. You know how in the Sims the game restricts 2~3 areas on the shirt for you to cuztomize the colours you want? It'd be cool to do that. I think you won't need a lot of colours, just the rainbow 7 colours, black and white, grey, brown, maybe gold/silver for buttons, etc. I'm sure that'll take a little while to program, but look how unique is each and every sims out there? The best thing is that this way you don't even need to design that many clothes but the trainers will still be very satisfied(at least I would be:)

NintenDuck

I think you're talking about the Sims 2/3. The first one only let you choose a pre-made head and body (shirt and pants), along with skin color and gender.

Polnareff

well honestly i wouldnt want the launch to be further delayed to program such a minor aspect of the game as avatar customization...after all we get to see our avatars only for a few seconds between matches in full size,and on the forums you can only see their upper body the whole time so i dont really think it too necessary for the devs to invest a lot of time in it,for sure not when theres a lot of more urgent stuff need to do i mean,after all even if there was no avatars at all in the game it would make no difference at all.

sure they are fun to meddle with and all,but still definetly of secondary importance and not vital to the gaming experience,so even tho im generally in favor of a certain degree of avatars customization, i dont want it to become an excessive burden on the programming side...plus this is pokemon,not a real life simulator so lets save this for a distant future when everybody is so bored and accomplished in the game that they actually start caring about their avatar looks rather than actually playing.lol.

five_way_biro

yeah good point. I'd much rather the game to come out first then maybe only later on they do the avatar things. can'r wait to play the real thing!

plumplumpz

I'd like to see some traditional japanese clothes. Maybe some clothes like off Bleach (Manga/Anime). I would like more choice in the hand items!regular_smile.png

NintenDuck

*bump*

I don't understand why only the girls can have makeup (OK, that was a strange way of putting it! confused_smile.png

ramirezj646

*bump*

I don't understand why only the girls can have makeup (OK, that was a strange way of putting it! confused_smile.png

you know what they say about girls with battle scars right.

ramirezj646

*bump*

you know what they say about girls with battle scars right.

they wear makeup to cover them up

banff

I would like to see some different body styles.

No every girl I know is super thin!

Mod_Tech

I remember when I had a real Pikachu Backpack. This is a great idea! Keep the ideas coming! We love to hear new ideas from our trainers!

Axelay

I want the Team Rocket big red R shirt.

ThePhamily

Longer hair for males.

Sign in to follow this