Forums Bugs - Report them here!

Mod_Snow

In battles, Meowth have an error in his attack Fury Swipes, when u attack with fury swipes in the description says that do 20 points of damage for every flip of a coin, but only do 10 points of damage.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In battles, Meowth have an error in his attack Fury Swipes, when u attack with fury swipes in the description says that do 20 points of damage for every flip of a coin, but only do 10 points of damage.

This isn't a Forum Error, so please don't Post here !

I am experiencing a bug where a ton of the cards arent loading fully ( They will only show card text) or they wont show anything at all.  I have tried restarting the game and re-installing at it still wont fully load.

I've had this happen to me twice now. I have Dragon's Exalted Yanmega in the active position with a double colourless energy and a trick coin attached. I use Agility and after flipping and damage is dealt the turn doesn't end.

There is a problem while using  XY-Flashire Milotic's and BW-Plasma Freeze Keclean.

While you use the ability of Milotic and choose Keclean to attach those energy, your turn ends immidiately.

Please help fix this bug. Thanks!

Since the purpose of this thread has clearly become lost, I've locked and unpinned it. Please report any new issues that are specific to the forums layout, functionality, etc. via the Pokémon support portal in my signature.

Archived