Mod_Snow

Forums Bugs - Report them here!

zeemar

I don't know if i'm the only one experiencing this but when I try to make a post that has different paragraphs and I edit it, all of the words are bunched together and I can't separate them, every time that I try to edit the paragraphs apart it make no difference.

Edited by zeemar

AleNonsense
Rhapsodeus, on 02 Feb 2015 - 5:04 PM, said:

May I know how do I attach an image in a post? The BBcode doesn't work because it will be censored into asterisk and if My Media is the method, I cant find a way to access to uploading part for it.

You can't attach an image to your post. Images attachment could be potentially abused and that's will go against younger people here on the forum: for this reason that function is disabled.

Edited by AleNonsense

TPCi_Mathis

We're actively working on a fix for the missing/extra line break and the "Edited by" issues, as well as some tweaks to the forum skin for various areas of the forums. We should have these fixes deployed in the next week or two.

The forums software does not currently include functionality that would allow the forum staff to review an attachment before it is displayed to the public, so the ability to post attachments/images is limited to forum staff only for exactly the reason that AleNonsense stated. However, we're planning to implement some customizations that would create this functionality, at which time we'd expand access to the attachment tool.

kingup

hello, i buy a "primal clash booster pack bundle" in the shop (pay 200 token) precione right button and try to open it but nothing happened. not the pack is opened, not in the collection and already entered and closed 3 times please help

Edited by kingup

Rebel206

Primal clash codes work fine but I spent over 1,200 tokens on the 600 primal X2 200 Promo primal and a few 95 packs i get the flip coins but i could not find any primal Packs or promo pokemon ive logged in multiple times this is very frustrating please help me

Edited by Rebel206

xeinezes

Hello,after i downloaded the patch, whenever i go play a game,my cards arent showed,only the back of it,which is a red colour.i cant see what cards i have but i see opponents .anyone have the same problem? thank you

Edited by xeinezes

zipzim

The game recently updated. 2/5/2015. Now during versus the screen will turn a transparent black and you cannot click anything. the game still continues but you cannot click anything. The only option is to exit the game completely (you end up losing the game -.-)

Edited by zipzim

DrOctopos

Hello Pokepeople! :D

I realized i didn't get the points earned at the whell prize. I only recieve the points earned by the match. :(

Plz, fix this ahaha

And thanks :)

Edited by DrOctopos

eswer

hello, i buy a "primal clash booster pack bundle" in the shop (pay 200 token) precione right button and try to open it but nothing happened. not the pack is opened, not in the collection and already entered and closed 3 times please help

Primal clash codes work fine but I spent over 1,200 tokens on the 600 primal X2 200 Promo primal and a few 95 packs i get the flip coins but i could not find any primal Packs or promo pokemon ive logged in multiple times this is very frustrating please help me

Hello,after i downloaded the patch, whenever i go play a game,my cards arent showed,only the back of it,which is a red colour.i cant see what cards i have but i see opponents .anyone have the same problem? thank you

The game recently updated. 2/5/2015. Now during versus the screen will turn a transparent black and you cannot click anything. the game still continues but you cannot click anything. The only option is to exit the game completely (you end up losing the game -.-)

Hello Pokepeople! :D

I realized i didn't get the points earned at the whell prize. I only recieve the points earned by the match. :

(

Plz, fix this ahaha

And thanks :)

Hello guys all your bugs are about the game and there is a separate thread for it.This thread is only to deal about forum bugs.

Edited by eswer

IceyDarkness

EDIT: Sorry, just finished reading the last post. My bad, will move this to the proper post for game bugs.

Edited by IceyDarkness

Stratadrake

For some reason, my browser history has an entry for the address forums.pokemontcg.com/forums/ , which returns a directory index listing from the server. (I don't remember why/how I even have that in my history in the first place; probably from some old URL naming convention back in my early days on the forums.)

Edited by Stratadrake

PaloNikolas

BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*********************************************************************************************************

SCREEN BLINKED WITH NO REASON PROVOKING TO LOSE THE TURN.

Edited by PaloNikolas

Auro454

I can't see 60% of the cards in my deck. They show up red with a disconnected symbol though I have had no problems in the past. Is there a fix for this?

Edited by Auro454
  • Upvote 1

harshu

Hello, I have also found a bug and it has costed me my time. So please fix it really fast.

The Bug is - When I view my friend's profile and go to the tab profile feed. There is a box to leave a message on the profile of my friend. But after I type in the message in the box, and then I click the Post button, nothing happens. My Text doesn't get posted and so I couldn't communicate with my friend.

Please fix this fast :(

Edited by harshu

chinmay453

There are some forum bugs which lead to inorganisation when the spaces vanish during editing.

Also i want to know how do we make a table on forums?

Thanks

Edited by chinmay453
  • Upvote 1

zalee

Hello, i have downloaded the game on my ipad and its crashing all the time :/

does anyone else have the same problems?

Please fix this bug, thank you very much!

Edited by zalee

AZEXTDECKART

I win a battle and receive a booster pack, but I view my collection was not it more. And the tournament was in the final twice and nothing went defeat,out that my account had 485 points, I used to buy clothes but when closed they did not show up and still stayed at zero.What do I do? I stop playing?

Edited by AZEXTDECKART

Mefftu
Auro454, on 12 Feb 2015 - 06:24 AM, said:I can't see 60% of the cards in my deck. They show up red with a disconnected symbol though I have had no problems in the past. Is there a fix for this?

zalee, on 16 Feb 2015 - 12:32 PM, said:Hello, i have downloaded the game on my ipad and its crashing all the time :/does anyone else have the same problems?Please fix this bug, thank you very much!

AZEXTDECKART, on 17 Feb 2015 - 4:15 PM, said:I win a battle and receive a booster pack, but I view my collection was not it more. And the tournament was in the final twice and nothing went defeat,out that my account had 485 points, I used to buy clothes but when closed they did not show up and still stayed at zero.What do I do? I stop playing?
All of your 3 'errors' are not topic related, for the better of this forum thread it would be you would have posted your errors in each a single new thread or just looked in the section where you might have found the same error before.This thread is all about Forum errors.

chinmay453, on 15 Feb 2015 - 4:50 PM, said:There are some forum bugs which lead to inorganisation when the spaces vanish during editing.Also i want to know how do we make a table on forums?Thanks
Your first error was already posted some pages in this thread ago chinmay.Do you mean tables the way they are posted from like the value lists in Top Cut Trading? Well, just do not copy and paste them instead read the single text as if you want to quote something and you found a hint how tables making works. But please do not copy again all the work from others (like with 'your posted value lists for PC-Pokémon which was exactly the same as from Top Cut thread even with the same misspellings). Edited by Mefftu

Stratadrake

Can a moderator explain why the forums wouldn't let me type the number 1 9 0 in this post?

As in, 95 + 95 = ***.

Edited by Stratadrake

xstarsg00terx

I cant play the game on my mac anymore. I keep getting a message to update the game, and its already updated. I dont know how to fix this. This is for mac. Im running Mac OS X 10.10. 2. It has been working fine until the latest update that was released on 2/19/2015.

Edited by xstarsg00terx

bobbob2238

I just decided to check on my account because i have not played in a hwile to come on and find that almost ALL of my cards were missing. I have about 30 pokemon cards left (i didn't check the trainer or energy). i checked the other forum post about missing cards but it didnt work D:.

Edited by bobbob2238

Stratadrake

I just decided to check on my account because i have not played in a hwile to come on and find that almost ALL of my cards were missing. I have about 30 pokemon cards left (i didn't check the trainer or energy). i checked the other forum post about missing cards but it didnt work D:.

Short version: Go back and check again.

Edited by Stratadrake

Win34

Hi, I have few bug found in game but last one make me nervous... Problem is when team plasma energy card come in play, or I try to open energy cards in deck manager my game window get freezes and I have to close the game...

Please if someone maybe have any solution for that..?

Edited by Win34

Shogun_Warrior

Hello support team and poekmon trainers.Been having trouble with trade chat not opening in game.Just courious if any one else having trouble with this in game.Later all and stay strong.

Edited by Shogun_Warrior

justin-frear

When I entered the primal clash kyogre elite trainer box code it redeemed but did not give the rewards or show the pop up when you get rewards.

Edited by justin-frear