Mod_Snow

Forums Bugs - Report them here!

Stratadrake

Yup, something about the "+1" followed by the word "Rare" catches the censors. That is uncool, but it's probably just ANOTHER problem caused by how the forum encodes HTML entities.

And here's another HTML-entities related censor bug:

Type the word legitimate.  Everything appears fine, right?  But now try typing it in quotation marks (single or double does not matter) and watch it get censored.  It also gets censored if you select it (just the word itself, without surrounding spaces or punctuation) and try to bold/italicize/markup it.

Edited by Stratadrake

Stratadrake

Another censors bug:  P-A-C-K-space-I-apostrophe-M

E.g:

I have a Furious Fists ************ looking to trade for whatever.

As with the DON`T bug, replacing it with a smart apostrophe works around the issue.

I have a Furious Fists pack I`m looking to trade for whatever.

pikalove358

This thread is now open!

When I try to open the TCG game it saids it crashed

Aniketdianafury

Card loading is causing game to crash

ScaReOneR

Mod_Snow, on 10 Nov 2014 - 10:45 PM, said:

Hey everyone!

In order to keep reports regarding forums bugs from jumbling up with regular gameplay bugs, please post your reports regarding forum bugs only here!

Thanks for your patience as we rolled out these chill new forums! As always, stay cool!

Alsooooo,mir ist aufgefallen das sobald ich ein Tauschangebot annehme ich andauernd meine ganzen karten neu zum tausch markieren muss!!! Ich habe eine große kartensammlung und so langsam gehts mir echt auf den nerv. Ständig wenn ich tauschn will,werde ich sdarauf hingewiesen das kaum karten markiert sind!! Behebt das ***** umgezhend.

Master3805

Playing with my fairy deck, sometimes I'm forced to put the Tasting Slurpuff as my active. If my opponent makes it faint as the active the game allow him/her to take the rest of their prize cards, no matter how many the had left, whether they had five or four. This has happened to me three times before, since the Tournaments have been out. This happened once in a tournament and twice on Versus.

Stratadrake

Another censors malfunction:  The word "but" followed by "this/that/the" (or pretty much any word starting with a T.)  I thought it was a fluke the first time I ran into it (because I was able to work around it without needing to completely rephrase), but I ran into it again tonight and it happened repeatedly while edit/previewing a post.  I get that the wordcensors ignore symbols, whitespace, and markup (which from a technical perspective is actually kind of cool) when reviewing user posted messages, but the number of false positives really needs to be addressed.

Edited by Stratadrake

CCRed

After the latest update I have found a bug using Diagla EX with Chrono Wind. Chrono Winds attack is 60 and its effect is that if you attack an EX the EX will not be able to attack next turn. The bug is that when you attack EXs it no longer prevents them from attacking. I know the retreat and make it your active pokemon cancels the ability when it really shouldnt(my view of the rule not the league) but they werent used my opponent they were able to attack as if nothing happened

Stratadrake

Can you start your own topic for that?  (Better yet, save your breath, two others have reported it already.)  This thread is supposed to be about bugs/glitches in the forum software only.

settlers25

- Tag bug, cannot tag cards or remove tags. (Wants, for trade, for review)

- Cards i do not own any more is still tag.

- Program crash download many cards images. Some time i have 15-20 crash a day. But it stop when i have download all the cards. (I go to the collection, and starting download all the cards, otherwise the game crashes when I'm engaged in a battle) - Pleas add a Download all cards function, to make it more simple to get all the card images/data.

- Add filter for packs, when trading. So you ********* have to scroll to the other end to select new packs.

- Sort friends list alphabetically, (So friends that is online is displayed alphabetically first, then the offline list shown alphabetical)

- Sort online list alphabetical under trading, when trying to make a private trade, with one that is not on your friend list.

That is all from now :)

Edited by settlers25

19James

Could you guys please fix this: when am trying to make a public trade the end timer says n/a and it doesn't let me make the trades.

Mefftu

- Tag bug, cannot tag cards or remove tags. (Wants, for trade, for review)

- Cards i do not own any more is still tag.

- Program crash download many cards images. Some time i have 15-20 crash a day. But it stop when i have download all the cards. (I go to the collection, and starting download all the cards, otherwise the game crashes when I'm engaged in a battle) - Pleas add a Download all cards function, to make it more simple to get all the card images/data.

- Add filter for packs, when trading. So you ********* have to scroll to the other end to select new packs.

- Sort friends list alphabetically, (So friends that is online is displayed alphabetically first, then the offline list shown alphabetical)

- Sort online list alphabetical under trading, when trying to make a private trade, with one that is not on your friend list.

That is all from now :)

Could you guys please fix this: when am trying to make a public trade the end timer says n/a and it doesn't let me make the trades.

While all what both of you said is correct (some of them known concerns and exists longer now) you should not have posted this here in the thread because it's not topic related - none of your game errors have to do with the 'Forum Bugs - Report them here!'-thread.

Mefftu

I just realized that every message created after the last night update gets an auto 'edited' message at the end with the same time of the creating date. This is really strange. :o

Edited by Mefftu

Mefftu

I just realized that every message created after the last night update gets an auto 'edited' message at the end with the same time of the creating date. This is really strange. :o

There is a serious issue with the formatting after the latest forum update.

Sorry to make a new post, but in my last quoted messages I saw some really ugly formatting errors happening.

Every message I try to quote will leave an unclear message with a lot of empty lines in both the quoted and my replied message then.

And editing that leads to even more problems. :(

Edited by Mefftu

DesDaddy

I have noticed this as well, it is quite strange.

Edited by DesDaddy

DesDaddy

There is a serious issue with the formatting after the latest forum update.

Sorry to make a new post, but in my last quoted messages I saw some really ugly formatting errors happening.

Every message I try to quote will leave an unclear message with a lot of empty lines in both the quoted and my replied message then.

And editing that leads to even more problems. :(

Wow, it just did the same thing above in my previous post (says edited when it should not, and the post has a bunch of weird space), just what Mefftu is talking about in this post I quoted him here. Mods, please fix!

Thank you,

Edited by DesDaddy

Mefftu

D-O-N-apostrophe-T is getting censored again. Didn't the staff fix this?

Also, left-parenthesis-E-X is getting censored.

(Example: in the phrase "opponent's Active Pokemon *** or otherwise)".)

I suspect this is an HTML entities bug because left-bracket-E-X, left-curly-brace-E-X, and less-than-E-X are similarly censored, but you can simply insert a space before the EX to avoid it.

Hello moderators,

[empty line]

please do not delete this or one of the following messages as I want to showcase the editing problem that occurs after one edits a previous message.

[empty line]

First of all (and most important to note) the editing problem comes if I edit a previous message with paragraphs.

You now see what happens if I just want to quote a message.

[empty line]

An added line comes for every empty line I wrote in the message (and in the quoted message). Here I wrote '[empty line] to show where I made an empty line as part of a paragraph.

Edited by Mefftu

Mefftu
Stratadrake, on 03 Jan 2015 - 7:38 PM, said:

D-O-N-apostrophe-T is getting censored again. Didn't the staff fix this?

Also, left-parenthesis-E-X is getting censored.

(Example: in the phrase "opponent's Active Pokemon *** or otherwise)".)

I suspect this is an HTML entities bug because left-bracket-E-X, left-curly-brace-E-X, and less-than-E-X are similarly censored, but you can simply insert a space before the EX to avoid it.

Hello moderators,

[empty line]

In this message I edited the 'added lines' from the previous message after I first quoted the message and clicked on 'post' button.

[empty line]

Now we have a better text. The '[empty line]' text I leave here to showcase the problem with editing in the next comment. For now the text looks a bit more clear.

[empty line]

Mefftu

Edited by Mefftu

Mefftu

Hello moderators, [empty line] In this message I edited the 'added lines' from the previous message after I first quoted the message and clicked on 'post' button. [empty line] Now we have a better text. The '[empty line]' text I leave here to showcase the problem with editing in the next comment. For now the text looks a bit more clear. [empty line] Mefftu

And this is the result if I now try to quote a message (my own or from anyone else) that was edited before too:

A quoted and unreadable text with no spaces is the result, this is a major problem. :(

Edited by Mefftu

AleNonsense

There's also another issue: when you post a new message the Edited line come out even if it's the first thing you've posted without any consecutive correction.

Edit: Mefftu already reported this attitude, I have accidentally skipped it.

Edited by AleNonsense

TPCi_Mathis

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll get the team to look into this right away.

SixPathsPain

Dialga chrono wind attack is not working. When I attack an EX with him, the EX Pokemon should not attack the opponent's turn, but this is not happening. Thank you for your attention.

Edited by SixPathsPain

Mefftu
Dialga chrono wind attack is not working. When I attack an EX with him, the EX Pokemon should not attack the opponent's turn, but this is not happening. Thank you for your attention.
Hey SixPathsPain,

as bad as your game error is - it has nothing to do with this topic. Your problem is a regular game and not a forum error.

But you are not the only one as there are several other threads where this game error was adressed and hence the moderators knew about this error and had sent that to the development section long time ago.

Edited by Mefftu

Rhapsodeus

Hi, may I know why were my line breaks removed after I edit my post? Not sure why but no matter how many times I re-edit it, the line breaks were all removed after I submit the edited version. Also, if I'm allowed to ask a question. May I know how do I attach an image in a post? The BBcode doesn't work because it will be censored into asterisk and if My Media is the method, I cant find a way to access to uploading part for it.

Edited by Rhapsodeus

Calipos

Forum sometimes removes all the line breaks in a post and sometimes puts in a lot of extra line breaks. I'm not sure what triggers it. Extra line breaks can be fixed by editing your post but the other problem can't be fixed by editing.

Edited by Calipos