Mod_Snow

Forums Bugs - Report them here!

Mod_Snow

Hey everyone!

In order to keep reports regarding forums bugs from jumbling up with regular gameplay bugs, please post your reports regarding forum bugs only here!

Thanks for your patience as we rolled out these chill new forums! As always, stay cool!

Mod_Snow

This thread is now open!

AshleyBricco

On Safari (Mac OS X 10.10), I often come back to the forum and I am still logged in as it says. However, I'm not allowed to make new topics or participate in discussion. It's acting as though I'm actually logged out but telling me that I'm logged in. So to fix it, I just have to log out and log in again.

Still, seems buggy.

DesDaddy

When you "Quote" a post the post quote doesn't show up at all.

This likely is a graphics processor or internet browser related bug, where with certain kinds of processors or browsers there are forums glitches.  It would be nice to know which versions of browsers for example, we shouldn't use, instead of continual trial and error..

Edited by DesDaddy

Mefftu

Maybe this is not a bug but I miss the 'delete' and 'cancel' option for messages.

If I write a longer post in reply to a former message and just in a couple of moments another player wrote the same answer to the previous topic we have an unnecessary double post. Of course I can edit afterwards my message and 'delete' all my words but then have 'an empty message' with just 'Edited by Mefftu, date, time'.

All I can do now to avoid such things is to first write my whole message, do here and there some formatting for importang things (like mark words bold or underline them) and then first 'copy' all. After that I have to refresh the forum which makes my message go by and then I can see if the answer was already given or I immediately paste my text in the reply box to post it then as a reply to the last statement. A long scenario that is.

Well and then there is the missing cancel option, right now I'm writing my message and I'm thinking if this is a bug too (I guess not - or maybe only a missing piece in the programming?!) and should I cancel it. I decide not and post it. If I'd like to cancel I have to refresh my browser to be again in the 'reading mode' of the forum and can choose to reply again at one of this topics here in this thread (or close the forum tab as another way of cancelling a message).

Edit: 1.Oh and I miss the option to 'select' or 'unselect' my signature because I do not want to use it for every post.

2. In the English forum you can't write do not in the abridged form without hitting censoring trouble.

Edited by Mefftu
  • Upvote 1

tarif15

hey moderators , please do something . i mean , when i log in and want to get into any zones like trading , pvp etc it says SORRY WE COULDN'T find it . and i have to sign in again and again . at least twice and sometimes 4 times . its really irritating . i love the new forum looks . but please fix this problem . ------------    sincerely ***tarif15***

Mod_Snow

When you "Quote" a post the post quote doesn't show up at all.

This seems to be working. Please feel free to let me know if you are referring to something else.

In the English forum you can't write do not in the abridged form without hitting censoring trouble.

This is currently being worked on because it's just plain annoying lol.

All other bugs/suggestions have been passed to the team. Keep em coming!

Park_JS

As the forum rules say, we are only allowed to cite sources that are official affiliates of TPCi. However, when I attach the link of Bulbapedia, it only shows this ***** ******************************* ( < like that).

Before the forum has changed, it seems to working since the moderators manually editing each posts that have illegal citing.

Is this new forum features prohibit any source citing altho an official page and affiliate of the TPCi?

Park_JS

Maybe this is not a bug but I miss the 'delete' and 'cancel' option for messages.

If I write a longer post in reply to a former message and just in a couple of moments another player wrote the same answer to the previous topic we have an unnecessary double post. Of course I can edit afterwards my message and 'delete' all my words but then have 'an empty message' with just 'Edited by Mefftu, date, time'.

All I can do now to avoid such things is to first write my whole message, do here and there some formatting for importang things (like mark words bold or underline them) and then first 'copy' all. After that I have to refresh the forum which makes my message go by and then I can see if the answer was already given or I immediately paste my text in the reply box to post it then as a reply to the last statement. A long scenario that is.

Well and then there is the missing cancel option, right now I'm writing my message and I'm thinking if this is a bug too (I guess not - or maybe only a missing piece in the programming?!) and should I cancel it. I decide not and post it. If I'd like to cancel I have to refresh my browser to be again in the 'reading mode' of the forum and can choose to reply again at one of this topics here in this thread (or close the forum tab as another way of cancelling a message).

Edit: 1.Oh and I miss the option to 'select' or 'unselect' my signature because I do not want to use it for every post.

2. In the English forum you can't write do not in the abridged form without hitting censoring trouble.

Well, you can see if somebody already posted when you click Preview Post when you enter More Reply Options. It is just below the reply box.  :)

DesDaddy

Hi Snow,

It still doesn't work.  I've realized it's likely related to what version of what browser one is using and also what their graphics processor card is.  Now we're delving into techy waters, so maybe someone on your end can give us a list of browser versions we should NOT use when we log into the forums, that would be helpful.  I've seen others write about similar glitches now when they use certain browsers.  Either we all have the same computer/graphics processor and/or it's browser related, if that makes sense.  I edited my post above as well with a bit more info like I wrote here.  Thanks Snow,

Rafatstain

Hi Professor Snow,

There are some bugs I want tell you. These bugs are so annoying. Bugs Listed Below -

First Bug--

I do not know if it's Lileep or Root Fossil. Lileep's ability is to put it to the bottom of my deck. I did that but after that when I use Root Fossil it [/color]didn't find any Lileep in the bottom 7 cards of my deck. I tried 5-6 times but the result is same. Please, Do something about this BUG.[/size][/color]

2nd Bug--

All my Gamplay Items are tagged for trade but when I try to create a public or private trade it doesn't show up there. It shows the items I did not tagged for trade. The tagged gameplay items doesn't show up when I try to make a trade. Please this is very much annoying. Fix this please.

3rd Bug--

I have 3500+ cards in my collection and I tag almost all cards for trade that means 3000+cards. When I log out or exit the game and login sometime later all of my cards get untagged. Can u believe this? I've tag them all again for 2-hours and guess what the all became untagged again when I login again. Do you know much pain this is? Do something about it ASAP.

4th Bug--

This is the final bug. Now this bug is so much irritating that I can't describe.[/color] I traded the last piece of something then why it appears in my binder when people browse my collection? I have that card or item anymore but why does it show people that I have it? Can u fix this?

Of All Due Respect Proffessor_Snow, I'd be glad if u atleaset tell me you saw my report and working on it ; please.....

Edited by Rafatstain

Park_JS

Hi Professor Snow,

There are some bugs I want tell you. These bugs are so annoying. Bugs Listed Below -

First Bug--

I do not know if it's Lileep or Root Fossil. Lileep's ability is to put it to the bottom of my deck. I did that but after that when I use Root Fossil it [/color]didn't find any Lileep in the bottom 7 cards of my deck. I tried 5-6 times but the result is same. Please, Do something about this BUG.[/size][/color]

2nd Bug--

All my Gamplay Items are tagged for trade but when I try to create a public or private trade it doesn't show up there. It shows the items I did not tagged for trade. The tagged gameplay items doesn't show up when I try to make a trade. Please this is very much annoying. Fix this please.

3rd Bug--

I have 3500+ cards in my collection and I tag almost all cards for trade that means 3000+cards. When I log out or exit the game and login sometime later all of my cards get untagged. Can u believe this? I've tag them all again for 2-hours and guess what the all became untagged again when I login again. Do you know much pain this is? Do something about it ASAP.

4th Bug--

This is the final bug. Now this bug is so much irritating that I can't describe.[/color] I traded the last piece of something then why it appears in my binder when people browse my collection? I have that card or item anymore but why does it show people that I have it? Can u fix this?

Of All Due Respect Proffessor_Snow, I'd be glad if u atleaset tell me you saw my report and working on it ; please.....

I guess you posted this in the wrong thread.

This topic is solely for Forum Bugs. Your queries seem to be under Game Bugs. Try doing a topic in the Report Bug section of this forum.

xiaoshaobei
  I'm a player of ptcgo and my user name is xiaoshaobei.

Today i played trainer challenge. Whatever difficulty i choosed , such as the medium or hard mode, the award after the game is just about 2000-3000. But it should be 5000-. And i have

viewed the match result.The difficulty multiplier is just 1 .But it should be 3.

So i want to report that bug to you, and i want to recieve your letter as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Carlos_Castillo

in the trainer challenge when i play in hard my exp ponit aren't multiplicate X3 only for 1

xiaoshaobei

in the trainer challenge when i play in hard my exp ponit aren't multiplicate X3 only for 1

me too!!! And it makes me bored!!!

Park_JS

I'm a player of ptcgo and my user name is xiaoshaobei.
     Today i played trainer challenge. Whatever difficulty i choosed , such as the medium or hard mode, the award after the game is just about 2000-3000. But it should be 5000-. And i have
viewed the match result.The difficulty multiplier is just 1 .But it should be 3.
    So i want to report that bug to you, and i want to recieve your letter as soon as possible.
Thank you.

me too!!! And it makes me bored!!!

You are replying in the wrong thread. This is made solely for Forum Bugs and not for Game Bugs.

To answer your query, this is what Prof_Poplar said, "As stated, this is a known bug. We appreciate your patience until a fix is put in place.  :) "

Please read the list of game bugs first before reporting it to avoid redundant posts.

And I repeat, this is solely for FORUM BUGS not GAME BUGS.

Stratadrake

Today I typed a relatively long post using the quick-reply box.  When I hit post, for some reason all the hard-returns were removed (causing everything to flow into a massive wall of text).  Walls of text are bad, I had to edit the post and re-insert all the hard returns to properly format it.

The apostrophe problem on the word 'don`t' is still happening, too.

itoveshshi2

When I played Pokemon TCG on my iPad, this thing showed up.

Please fix this bug.

Shade11100

Hi, in my deck I have only one Lysandre's Trump Card is in my opening hand my opponent does N and then I take 2 prizes and one of them is the Lysandre's Trump Card  :blink: .Thanks for reading.

Mefftu

Hi, in my deck I have only one Lysandre's Trump Card is in my opening hand my opponent does N and then I take 2 prizes and one of them is the Lysandre's Trump Card  :blink: .Thanks for reading.

This is not a forum but a gameplay error - please try to post gameplay errors in a separate thread as this may cause confusion here.

Stratadrake

This is not technically a bug, but I browse the forums with separate topics in individual browser tabs and this causes me to hit the flood-control message a lot.  (Not a LOT lot, but just enough to make it annoying.)

DroppinEyes

Its nothing big but in chat when you put a ? then a space for example "? " so you can actually type it in chat it will come out to be "pikachu Collection-Jacket" after you type it in chat.

Edited by DroppinEyes

vinthegallade

Once, I posted about my Blaziken in Emerald. The censorship made it impossible to write his nickname. It's 6 1 23 11 5 19 (number-alphabet code since I can't post his name without it being censored)

Edited by vinthegallade

Stratadrake

D-O-N-apostrophe-T is getting censored again. Didn't the staff fix this?

Also, left-parenthesis-E-X is getting censored.

(Example: in the phrase "opponent's Active Pokemon *** or otherwise)".)

I suspect this is an HTML entities bug because left-bracket-E-X, left-curly-brace-E-X, and less-than-E-X are similarly censored, but you can simply insert a space before the EX to avoid it.