R.I.P. General General Discussion

Milkshakes

<strike>The General General Discussion(aka My Precious GD, or The Real GD) meant a lot to me. When IdiotTrainer told me about this site, the real GD was the first forum I went to. I don't play the TCG, and I liked that there was a forum where you could talk about anything! Now that the real GD's gone, we no longer have a forum to talk about anything. These other GDs are nothing compared to the real GD. </strike>

<strike>You will forever be missed, my precious GD. ;_;</strike>

lol nvm it's up again. thanks mods! <333333

The General General Discussion(aka My Precious GD, or The Real GD) meant a lot to me. When IdiotTrainer told me about this site, the real GD was the first forum I went to. I don't play the TCG, and I liked that there was a forum where you could talk about anything! Now that the real GD's gone, we no longer have a forum to talk about anything. These other GDs are nothing compared to the real GD.

You will forever be missed, my precious GD. ;_;

I am here with you Milkshakes. We she honor the General General Discussion by have a memorial.

R.I.P.

The General General Discussion(aka My Precious GD, or The Real GD) meant a lot to me. When IdiotTrainer told me about this site, the real GD was the first forum I went to. I don't play the TCG, and I liked that there was a forum where you could talk about anything! Now that the real GD's gone, we no longer have a forum to talk about anything. These other GDs are nothing compared to the real GD.

I am here with you Milkshakes. We she honor the General General Discussion by have a memorial.

R.I.P.

i didn't want this to happen. i want GD to come back. T_T

General Discussion dissapearing is as bad as Captain Falcon Falcon Punching A BABY.

In otherwords, it should never happen, because Captain Falcon > Chuck Norris.

SSBB Wifi, Sudden Death. I used the Sweetspotted Knee on Pit, he got KO'd, but I wasn't launched far. I ish he had been using a Smash Attack so we were both launched. IT WAS A SACRIFICE.

R.I.P.

Me too. Since this site had the web maintenance they erased that sectioncry_smile.png

hay guys, you lot can still make anotherone or we could all complane together, spam every link till we get what you guys want back

ps, thanks for closing down my link 123321, if you had a bit of pacience it would of worked

ur the guy who started it, closing my link cos aparently we had a argument which lasted for 4 pages (i believe thats a personal best for this wesite so far, so well done) any way back to the point, it was ur fult, so i expect an apology, lol

No, i'm not gojng to get in trouble for another arguement.

This thread is about the closing of GD.

ur the guy who started it, closing my link cos aparently we had a argument which lasted for 4 pages (i believe thats a personal best for this wesite so far, so well done) any way back to the point, it was ur fult, so i expect an apology, lol

SNAP YOUR TRAP.

THE GD'S DEAD, YOU SHOULD BE MOURNING WITH US. ;_;

SNAP YOUR TRAP.

I am weeping the end of pokeplot, my art contest, roleplay

SNAP YOUR TRAP.

Actually those are in this forum now :3

but I still want GD back.

SNAP YOUR TRAP.

its the same GD though, hmm

SNAP YOUR TRAP.

No it's not. This GD is ONLY for talking about trading cards.

WHAT IF I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT CARDS? T_T

btw battle me.

SNAP YOUR TRAP.

No it's not. This GD is ONLY for talking about trading cards.

WHAT IF I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT CARDS? T_T

btw battle me.

okay sure my fc changed though

R.I.P.

Me too. Since this site had the web maintenance they erased that sectioncry_smile.png

nothing was erased(when i checked at leastwink_smile.png)

I'm really hesitant to actually make any new threads now since I dunno where to put them. >_>;

the tcg online general discussion topic was fused with the original general discussion

it all goes there

SNAP YOUR TRAP.

all that stuff is still there

ill leave a post in it that says i was there

I'm really hesitant to actually make any new threads now since I dunno where to put them. >_>;

the tcg online general discussion topic was fused with the original general discussion

it all goes there

I'd like to hear that from a moderator first, though. Because unless specified by them, I'm going to assume they kept all of the earlier topics to be nice and they don't want any more of that general discussion from now on.

Archived