new player and questions

nolife89js

Hello everyone

I just starting playing today/last night....but so far all i've done is fight the computer. I've read the forums and seen ppl talking about tournaments, trading, and dueling each other. I seen a post by a mod that linked how you was supposed to be able to fight other ppl but the link was broken.

So if anyone could fill me in on some essentials plz that would be very kind. Like I said all i've been able to do so far is trainer challenge. Do I have to finish it before I can fight other people? And idk jus feeling very noobish right now. Anyways ty for the replies. :)

Any links would be welcome if they are not broken

the trainer challenge is offline. You dont need to do anything to be able to play the trainer challenge. As for the pokemon tcg online, you need to redeem a code from a specially marked Black and White Booster pack since the game is currently in closed beta. those packs were only release in canada and usa. some people do sell the codes on ebay though. as well, some packs from the black and white set do not contain codes (look at local hobby shops to get the good ones). The next BLW booster set (emerging powers) will all contain a code to be redeemed online and enter closed beta. hope this helps. ask questions if you didnt understand everything

Archived