deck builder

destelo

hello why dont you guys make some pokemon Card pack - like in a shope using token to buy them>?

i want to make my own deck this sucks.

i hoop the deck build come soom tell me when its commin plz.

it's a BETA VERSION!!! That means not everything is working yet or up! So, wait for a while!

:Edit: Hostile Languge is not tolerated in this forum.

Lorello

First off yeah Kingkaor555 is right about not everything being finished. Second off Kingkaor555 is probably doesnt realize this site is for children ages 5+ with parent permission and they dont need to see all the ****'s and ask their parents what they mean so they ccan never play/watch pokemon again. :) you wouldnt want to ruin some childs life because you cussed at a person with a legit question, right? now please refrain from cussing on this site and you should probably try to refrain from it in your real life. Please enjoy your game playing and deck building in the near future. ' u '

Lorello

Ouch, Kingkaor. I don't know some of what you said (All I can see are *'s in certain places. >.>;;), but I'm pretty sure it wasn't nice.

As for making your own deck, I read somewhere that you can enter codes from Pokemon B&W Trading Cards once they have everything up and running. ^.^

But Beta may take awhile, and I'm not all that sure if what I read is true. All we can do is hope, no? And come on, no need to bash the site. It just came out, am I right? Besides, don't like, don't play! ;)

-

Sushi, out!

First off yeah Kingkaor555 is right about not everything being finished. Second off Kingkaor555 is probably doesnt realize this site is for children ages 5+ with parent permission and they dont need to see all the ****'s and ask their parents what they mean so they ccan never play/watch pokemon again. :) you wouldnt want to ruin some childs life because you cussed at a person with a legit question, right? now please refrain from cussing on this site and you should probably try to refrain from it in your real life. Please enjoy your game playing and deck building in the near future. ' u '

Lorello

Um, in this day in age I wouldn't be surprised if ****s a.k.a sucks is considered "naughty language" to a five year old and I really wouldn't be surprised if a five year old knew the meaning. Five years olds pretty much smoke pot now-a-days. Yeah, our society is corrupt. And I'd imagine the kids foruming here are actually teenagers/college kids binging on the new pokemon black/white who were looking for something new to do or for some news on the Pokemon.com website and accidently found a link out of "teenage curiosity" to the TCGo website and began playing, once again out of curiosity, and became automatically hooked- as my friend did two days ago in five minutes (an eighteen year old)- and beat the trainer challenge so ventured towards the forums looking for news on the release of the online game and found loads of threads to burn time with thus me--- versus some five year olds screwing around typing in nonsense that they wouldn't even be capable of doing or comprehending yet (but they do still smoke pot). Anyways, basically, its just a slightly more vulgar connotation of the word stinks so its nothing to fuss over. At least he's not actually cursing: using the more colorful and advanced words such as "firetruck" and "shittake mushrooms". Kingkaor555 wasn't even the one who used the word so I'm not sure why you're such in a fuss miss Cattsies- just saying. Xronon made a valid but obvious point. It is a BETA version so it may take awhile, but I am awfully excited for the full version to be premiered and for the deck builder to get booted up. xD

Mwrow!!

88Titan88... uh, your avatar.. it's all scratchy. errrrghhblarrgledjkldsnfcjkdsalhrufidlnnnnnnnhdahcskaldnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnzzz

• 2 weeks later...

PMSL.....Blame the system where no one is going to look, fabulous job, dude.

To the OP, I'm sure that they have thought of this already (as I'm sure some of these people have been in the MTG scene previously or other card games) I say just wait until open/live, things are gonna be smokin!

Ouch, Kingkaor. I don't know some of what you said (All I can see are *'s in certain places. >.>;;), but I'm pretty sure it wasn't nice.

As for making your own deck, I read somewhere that you can enter codes from Pokemon B&W Trading Cards once they have everything up and running. ^.^

But Beta may take awhile, and I'm not all that sure if what I read is true. All we can do is hope, no? And come on, no need to bash the site. It just came out, am I right? Besides, don't like, don't play! ;)

-

Sushi, out!

This forum *****'s out everything, including home to Tokyo, synonym of no one, and many others. So it could have been nice. Just don't judge that. I'm sure they're trying to fix it.

Archived