The City Champion

elitetrainer468

I just won the city championship. It took me a while. My opponent were using cards from the unova region too! One time my opponent rika had two reshirams and two aggrons and one scolipede and i won the match with the basic water deck. I am the champion. I defeated all the opponents in the league. The state champioship is coming soon! Did anyone else beat the league?

I completed the city championship as well. The last oponent took awhile to beat since he used a good combination of zekrom with other pokemon.

I beat it as well.

Almost had a heart attack when Rika summoned a Reshiram.cry_smile.png

Thought i was dead but still won with the Basic red deckdevil_smile.png

I beat it as well.

Almost had a heart attack when Rika summoned a Reshiram.cry_smile.png

Thought i was dead but still won with the Basic red deckdevil_smile.png

Me too. Luckily i beat her aggron to earn my final prize card to win the game before she used the reshirams on her bench

*Phew*

I just won the city championship. It took me a while. My opponent were using cards from the unova region too! One time my opponent rika had two reshirams and two aggrons and one scolipede and i won the match with the basic water deck. I am the champion. I defeated all the opponents in the league. The state champioship is coming soon! Did anyone else beat the league?

Dude, get _____.

Dude, get _____.

what????????////

hi peace loving god whats up, (thats the last time im gona call u that now pokeexpert)

nothing much. i am so bored

I won, mainly because my opponent just let his two legendaries sit and be beaten when I only had 1 prize card left.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived