Psychic Metagross!

chinimasse

The poke-body: If you have any Psychic Energy attached to your Active Pokémon, the Retreat Cost for that Pokémon is 0.

This applies to ALL pokemons?? Because if it does i had no idea! I was just playing against someone and i was able to retreat my Stanler without having to discard a card. (i use normal and psychic) I mean darn! If it was supposed to work that way you'd be able to build yourself a pretty good team with this guy in the bench without having to worry about retreat cost! And it even has good attacks! Take that baby benched pokemons!

Have i been using switches this whole time for nothing? rofl XD

Unless the Power/Body/Ability description reads "As long as (Pokemon) is your Active Pokemon," you can use Powers/Bodies/Abilities when that Pokemon is on your Bench. That's why you see players put certain Pokemon such as Emboar (Ability), Sllowking, etc. on their Bench just so they can take advantage of their Power/Body/Ability. I've seen players use Emboar (Ability) countless times for ReshiBoar combos, MagneBoar combos, LanturnBoar combos, etc., while I can only recall one instance where Emboar (Ability) came out to fight me.

Archived