Stuck at the "Start" button

Rhonder

So I've played through most of the first league (Gold) so it's not like I've had this issue the entire time. However, today when I've gone to try and continue playing, I get stuck on the screen right after the pokeball loading screen when you're supposed to click start to go to the Trainer Challenge Menu thing. Any tips? Thanks~

-Rhonder

So I've played through most of the first league (Gold) so it's not like I've had this issue the entire time. However, today when I've gone to try and continue playing, I get stuck on the screen right after the pokeball loading screen when you're supposed to click start to go to the Trainer Challenge Menu thing. Any tips? Thanks~

-Rhonder

It may be a loading issue, have you tried using a different web browser? Also try clearing your cache.

If you are still unable to get the trainer challenge to start please submit a support ticket with a detailed report of the issue you are experiencing

Thanks!

Prof Steel

Forum Modster

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Hello Trainers,

We're very much aware of this issue, but we appreciate your reporting nonetheless.

I've found that sometimes you'll need to wait (up to one minute) for the start button will work as intended.

If you've tried this and the issue persists, we'd appreciate a formal support ticket so we can track and investigate your issue on a case-by-case basis.

Thanks,

Prof_Light

Mod Squad

"My life for Aiur!"

As he said, if you just leave it on that screen for a bit and go do something else for a few minutes it should work (or at least did for me). You'll know it's working when the music that's supposed to be playing starts. I noticed the start button doesn't work till the music starts.

Archived